Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Cameron Dunkin has lead Terrance to being one of the top fighters for HBO and on the cusp of a major fight.
Jessie Vargas has no business even being relevant, yet here he is, gettign a manny fight.
I'd say the success of both along with Tim shows you how good a manager Dunkin is.

Monica is nowhere close to being one of the best managers in teh business, nowhere close. If she was she'd have more than 1 client and she would have taken Crawford in and got him some shine, instead of him getting lucky that Mikey Garcia recommended him as a replacement to fill in that Prescott fight which got him noticed.

So it was Mikey G giving him a recommendation that got him a good fight right? Not the Bradleys taking him in after one day of sparring? Gotcha.

I'm sure Money Monica could have got T-Craw as well, she seems to only work with her husband. Jessie Vargas is getting a Manny fight b/c he has the WBO belt, not because Dunkin has been a great manager (although he has). Seems like you're not 100% informed on this subject breh.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So it was Mikey G giving him a recommendation that got him a good fight right? Not the Bradleys taking him in after one day of sparring? Gotcha.

I'm sure Money Monica could have got T-Craw as well, she seems to only work with her husband. Jessie Vargas is getting a Manny fight b/c he has the WBO belt, not because Dunkin has been a great manager (although he has). Seems like you're not 100% informed on this subject breh.

Nope not the Bradleys who didn't even get this man on any cards and had him fighting untelevised on the undercard of the Alvarado fight.
Crawford's team has never even disputed Garcia's story.

I'm not informed even though you've basically admitted every thing I've said, that DUnkin is a great manager and has Vargas relevant and that Monica only has one client and never has done shyt for anyone else , while you try to claim she is one of the best managers in teh business. SMH

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm not informed even though you've basically admitted every thing I've said, that DUnkin is a great manager and has Vargas relevant and that Monica only has one client and never has done shyt for anyone else , while you try to claim she is one of the best managers in teh business. SMH

Never refuted any of those points. Your whole she had him sign to top rank because she doesn't believe in him is laughable BS. Somewhere in this thread or on google you can look for a story about them being committed when Tim was waiting tables. <---------Not that anyyyyyyyyyyyy of this matters. Because in terms of business acumen, the statement you made about him signing the extension with Top Rank being the worst decision of his career is factually incorrect. And that's it breh.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Never refuted any of those points. Your whole she had him sign to top rank because she doesn't believe in him is laughable BS. Somewhere in this thread or on google you can look for a story about them being committed when Tim was waiting tables. <---------Not that anyyyyyyyyyyyy of this matters. Because in terms of business acumen, the statement you made about him signing the extension with Top Rank being the worst decision of his career is factually incorrect. And that's it breh.
How is a contention about a hypothetical factually incorrect.
Stop using words you don't know the meaning of and trying to dikk ride a woman who has shown that she is incapable of doing anything rather than taking the money that Arum or DeBeouf puts in front of her. That is it.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How is a contention about a hypothetical factually incorrect.
Stop using words you don't know the meaning of and trying to dikk ride a woman who has shown that she is incapable of doing anything rather than taking the money that Arum or DeBeouf puts in front of her. That is it.
GTFOH :camby:

BATB my favorite fighter, his wife has done an excellent job managing him. That's all.

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
And mark that he didn't say "Mexican" but Hispanic people worldwide so he expects people from Spain, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Guatemala, Honduras, Dominica, Panama, Puerto Rico, etc... to tune in for this just because of Vargas.
Hispanic? Stfu smh americans

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
GTFOH :camby:

BATB my favorite fighter, his wife has done an excellent job managing him. That's all.

His wife did a good job of hitching her wagon to a dumb ass simp who would throw everything away and kill all business relationships and personal ones for her benefit so she can keep a few more pennies for thos 9 b*stards the simp is raising.

I was hoping the best for Tim, but the man threw that shyt away the potential to be great, even if it was a notch below Manny and Floyd, to be Manny's professional sparring partner.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
His wife did a good job of hitching her wagon to a dumb ass simp who would throw everything away and kill all business relationships and personal ones for her benefit so she can keep a few more pennies for thos 9 b*stards the simp is raising.

I was hoping the best for Tim, but the man threw that shyt away the potential to be great, even if it was a notch below Manny and Floyd, to be Manny's professional sparring partner.
Aight breh!