Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I"m positive he could have ended up with around the same money if he fought other good fighter and not just rely on the Manny stimulus plan. He would have probably ended up with a 7 mil payday with floyd (if he got it), fought Marquez again with the numbers flipped 6 mil for him, and fought the garcias, peterson, broner for 2 -4 mil each range. and ended up with a better resume and around the same amount of money overall because it was spread out instead of just concentrated on Manny fights.
One thing about Al. He doesn't have them fight each other back to back. He'll give you a big fight and then 2-3 bullshyt ones. Or you won't even fight see Shawn Porter for that as an example.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
One thing about Al. He doesn't have them fight each other back to back. He'll give you a big fight and then 2-3 bullshyt ones. Or you won't even fight see Shawn Porter for that as an example.
Shawn Porter is the reason shawn porter is inactive.
Wilder putting on 3 fights a year, spence the same, Porter and his daddy knows they have to be careful who they matchup with iMHO
Haymon will take care of his guys though, you see how he has taken care of that bum Arreola

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Never underestimate the Mexican fanbase...they cheered for Jr even though he's an undisciplined bum lol
Jr had a name value because of his father though
Vargas doesn't have that and nobody knows him outside of hardcore fans, Mexican or not...

this PPV will be a flop

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Shawn Porter is the reason shawn porter is inactive.
Wilder putting on 3 fights a year, spence the same, Porter and his daddy knows they have to be careful who they matchup with iMHO
Haymon will take care of his guys though, you see how he has taken care of that bum Arreola
Wilder and Spence aren't fighting top level guys 3x a year.

I don't k ow if its his pops though. He beat Broner and Broner got a fukking title fight after he loss:heh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Man I don't think he thinks they are stupid. They support their fighters. Something we as Americans don't do.
They usually do but everything has a border, I doubt they will buy random noname guy vs Pac on PPV just because tha random guy has a Mexican name
Watch this PPV will be a flop...

USA is so fukking big with so many states, people etc... that I can't say I blame you for not being supportative for every of your fighters. In fact with European eyes sometimes it's a breath of fresh air that in American based sports people a little less on the nationalistic train. Of course it's not good for the fighers on the other hand American boxers get usually the biggest international exposure so they can collect fans from all over the world.
Rooting for your team/fighter/etc... is a nice thing but here in Europe many people take it over the top.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
And mark that he didn't say "Mexican" but Hispanic people worldwide so he expects people from Spain, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Guatemala, Honduras, Dominica, Panama, Puerto Rico, etc... to tune in for this just because of Vargas.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm sick of Hank Londy. This nikka all talk. He stay getting his ass whooped.

I remember that Friday night fights card he was on. I said this nikka talking a types of shyt. He must be good. nikka had fronts in his mouth and jewelry all of that.

nikka went out there and got molly whopped.
T Craw just beat the shyt out of him too. IDK why he wants to run it with Mikey :heh:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Shakur at 10:45 AM EST
Gary Russell at 11:15EST

Hate to say it but Russell going home today :manny:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He had a successful career before signing with Top Rank, the extension before this one was the dumbest decision he made in his career. Should have left Top Rank and went with Haymon. Haymon at the time as the fighters at 140 and Arum isn't trying to do anything but feed Tim to young upstart Latino fighters and Euro fighters and cash out on him, his career has been stagnant. He should have been in talks to fight possibly Mayweather ,Garcia, Peterson (rematch), Broner, and etc. Instead he fought bums like Ruslan, Vargas, and Chaves and you can be sure, now he'll be used as a stepping stone for Crawford. SMH
Lol@this BATB slander

Would it have been nice to see BATB on PBC? Of course. What it have been dope to see him fight Mayweather for his last fight? Without a doubt.

But lets look at the fights since his last extension. Pac twice (so that's 10MM+ppv backend) Vargas (2mm+) Chaves (1+ MM although got robbed on the cards) and Rios (Approx 1.8mm), so that's $14mm approx. since the start of 2014.

And the only real 'non-legit' fight out of those was Ch:heh:ves.

So just wondering who do you see on TR's roster that BATB will be fed to in the future? Benavidez? Him and T-Craw have agreed they would never fight each other so....

Also Peterson doesn't really deserve a Bradley rematch when you get damn near blanked and dropped in the first fight.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Lol@this BATB slander

Would it have been nice to see BATB on PBC? Of course. What it have been dope to see him fight Mayweather for his last fight? Without a doubt.

But lets look at the fights since his last extension. Pac twice (so that's 10MM+ppv backend) Vargas (2mm+) Chaves (1+ MM although got robbed on the cards) and Rios (Approx 1.8mm), so that's $14mm approx. since the start of 2014.

And the only real 'non-legit' fight out of those was Ch:heh:ves.

So just wondering who do you see on TR's roster that BATB will be fed to in the future? Benavidez? Him and T-Craw have agreed they would never fight each other so....

Also Peterson doesn't really deserve a Bradley rematch when you get damn near blanked and dropped in the first fight.

Peterson doesn't deserve a rematch, but the world needed to see Timmy fight Manny 3 times?
You are right T-Craw and him said they won't fight, so you tell me who is he going to fight in house at top rank at 147?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah he made a poor decision business wise IMHO.
I blame his fat ass ho wife, ditched Dunkin, who would have atleast talked to Al to have a bidding war and to feel out a possible Mayweather fight (it was his time to strike) and again much bigger name fighters with Haymon's camp than Top Rank had in house.

His dumb wife chose the payday because she doesn't beleive in Tim and she was trying to feed those 9 kids she had by different nikkas that he was raising. Then she fires the man's trainer for a piece of shyt human like Teddy Atlas. SMH.

shyt isn't going to end well for Simp Bradley
:camby:

Question, how much is PPV Cameron Dunkin fighter Terrance Crawford getting per fight? What about Jessie Vargas? What do top fighters on PBC get?

Money Monica is one of the best managers in the business (you should read their backstory if you think she doesn't believe). He fought with Joel Diaz since he began and still had a lazy jab during the Vargas fight, how can you prop him up to shyt on Teddy?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:camby:

Question, how much is PPV Cameron Dunkin fighter Terrance Crawford getting per fight? What about Jessie Vargas? What do top fighters on PBC get?

Money Monica is one of the best managers in the business (you should read their backstory if you think she doesn't believe). He fought with Joel Diaz since he began and still had a lazy jab during the Vargas fight, how can you prop him up to shyt on Teddy?

Cameron Dunkin has lead Terrance to being one of the top fighters for HBO and on the cusp of a major fight.
Jessie Vargas has no business even being relevant, yet here he is, gettign a manny fight.
I'd say the success of both along with Tim shows you how good a manager Dunkin is.

Monica is nowhere close to being one of the best managers in teh business, nowhere close. If she was she'd have more than 1 client and she would have taken Crawford in and got him some shine, instead of him getting lucky that Mikey Garcia recommended him as a replacement to fill in that Prescott fight which got him noticed.

As for Joel, faults and all he got Timmy to the top and got the best out of him. TEddy atlas has never improved of made a fighter he has worked with and looking at the Timmy in that Manny 3 fight, the streak continues. Also I shyt on TEddy not just as a shyt trainer, but as a horrible human being.