Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
People that fight Floyd don't make that much. Floyd don't want to pay nobody. And it isn't garunteed Floyd is going to fight him.

nikka fought Pacq 3 times. Made at least 12-15 million off that. Nobody making that on PBC.

People who fight floyd make their career high paydays. ortiz, maidana, berto, Manny, Alvarez, Cotto and etc.
So no, factually speaking, people who fight Floyd make career high paydays.

You right, Haymon is going to throw anyone in a fight with Floyd just to milk it and say see this is what i can get you. Bradley made his bed, stuck with a bum like Arum, he isn't getting any more Manny fights now, makes now sense to stay there and become cannon fodder. Only thing I can think of is Arum wants another Bradley Manny fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah he made a poor decision business wise IMHO.
I blame his fat ass ho wife, ditched Dunkin, who would have atleast talked to Al to have a bidding war and to feel out a possible Mayweather fight (it was his time to strike) and again much bigger name fighters with Haymon's camp than Top Rank had in house.

His dumb wife chose the payday because she doesn't beleive in Tim and she was trying to feed those 9 kids she had by different nikkas that he was raising. Then she fires the man's trainer for a piece of shyt human like Teddy Atlas. SMH.

shyt isn't going to end well for Simp Bradley
The hate :wow:...flowing like Christ when he speaks the gospel

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
People who fight floyd make their career high paydays. ortiz, maidana, berto, Manny, Alvarez, Cotto and etc.
So no, factually speaking, people who fight Floyd make career high paydays.

You right, Haymon is going to throw anyone in a fight with Floyd just to milk it and say see this is what i can get you. Bradley made his bed, stuck with a bum like Arum, he isn't getting any more Manny fights now, makes now sense to stay there and become cannon fodder. Only thing I can think of is Arum wants another Bradley Manny fight
Fam, none of them made as much as money as he did facing Pacq minus Canelo.

He got a chance to fight Pacq 3 times. He would have fought Floyd only once.

Pacq 3x
JMM

4 fights that made him close to 20 million. Nobody making making that on PBC.

But I agree the better fights are on PBC but it isn't guaranteed they going to fight him.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Seriously though he just straight up looks them stupid with this.
He thinks they will turn on automatically just because they will see a latin name even if they don't even know whoever the fukk is that? :aicmon:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He thinks they will turn on automatically just because they will see a latin name even if they don't even know whoever the fukk is that? :aicmon:
Never underestimate the Mexican fanbase...they cheered for Jr even though he's an undisciplined bum lol

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Fam, none of them made as much as money as he did facing Pacq minus Canelo.

He got a chance to fight Pacq 3 times. He would have fought Floyd only once.

Pacq 3x
JMM

4 fights that made him close to 20 million. Nobody making making that on PBC.

But I agree the better fights are on PBC but it isn't guaranteed they going to fight him.
We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I"m positive he could have ended up with around the same money if he fought other good fighter and not just rely on the Manny stimulus plan. He would have probably ended up with a 7 mil payday with floyd (if he got it), fought Marquez again with the numbers flipped 6 mil for him, and fought the garcias, peterson, broner for 2 -4 mil each range. and ended up with a better resume and around the same amount of money overall because it was spread out instead of just concentrated on Manny fights.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Man I don't think he thinks they are stupid. They support their fighters. Something we as Americans don't do.