Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

I'm sick of Hank Londy. This nikka all talk. He stay getting his ass whooped.

I remember that Friday night fights card he was on. I said this nikka talking a types of shyt. He must be good. nikka had fronts in his mouth and jewelry all of that.

nikka went out there and got molly whopped.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm sick of Hank Londy. This nikka all talk. He stay getting his ass whooped.

I remember that Friday night fights card he was on. I said this nikka talking a types of shyt. He must be good. nikka had fronts in his mouth and jewelry all of that.

nikka went out there and got molly whopped.

You talking about the mOlina fight, he was winning and then got careless and KO'd in?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You talking about the mOlina fight, he was winning and then got careless and KO'd in?
Yeah I think it's that one don't hold me to it though. I always remember him getting his ass whooped on ESPN.

Friday fights came on I knew I was going to see this nikka be all sweet in the beginning and then get his ass whooped.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He was in a contract dispute with his promoter Joe deguardia (star boxing) at the time. Hence the layoff right after that fight. Even when u watch that fight, Curt clearly at that time ain't the fighter he is today, still had some developing. I was pissed, I swore he was gonna steamroll through Brinkley.

Low-key Bradley had a successful career when you think about. Headlined 4 ppvs(3 with pac, 1 with jmm), getting paid millions when he's never been that big of a draw. Gotta give it to Bradley, never think he would make it this far after the **** fight.

He had a successful career before signing with Top Rank, the extension before this one was the dumbest decision he made in his career. Should have left Top Rank and went with Haymon. Haymon at the time as the fighters at 140 and Arum isn't trying to do anything but feed Tim to young upstart Latino fighters and Euro fighters and cash out on him, his career has been stagnant. He should have been in talks to fight possibly Mayweather ,Garcia, Peterson (rematch), Broner, and etc. Instead he fought bums like Ruslan, Vargas, and Chaves and you can be sure, now he'll be used as a stepping stone for Crawford. SMH

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's a good fight though playa. These elite fights aren't always entertaining.

shyt some of the best fights in the 90s and early 2000 were from people that were precieved to be past it.

I think boxing fans have become way to bougee as of late. Not just you because I'm guilty of it to at times. Especially when I don't care for a fighter insert arms to short to box with God's Garry Russell.

agree on the bolded
arms wasn't too short to become a featherweight kingpin :umad:

DSC_0488_resized_1.jpg

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He had a successful career before signing with Top Rank, the extension before this one was the dumbest decision he made in his career. Should have left Top Rank and went with Haymon. Haymon at the time as the fighters at 140 and Arum isn't trying to do anything but feed Tim to young upstart Latino fighters and Euro fighters and cash out on him, his career has been stagnant. He should have been in talks to fight possibly Mayweather ,Garcia, Peterson (rematch), Broner, and etc. Instead he fought bums like Ruslan, Vargas, and Chaves and you can be sure, now he'll be used as a stepping stone for Crawford. SMH
From a fan standpoint maybe but as far as business wise he made the top choice. He isn't going to get as much money fighting Haymon fighters.

shyt he might not even get the chance to fight them seeing how nikkas don't fight each other now.

Staying with Bob was smart. He was guaranteed at least 2 million a fight. And 5-6 each pac fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shyt some of the best fights in the 90s and early 2000 were from people that were precieved to be past it.

i also agree with this..shyt look at the fights from the 2010s so far that were FOTYs

upload_2016-8-16_8-27-12.png

only 1 you can make a statement for that both fighters were elite and thats pac-marquez 4

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
From a fan standpoint maybe but as far as business wise he made the top choice. He isn't going to get as much money fighting Haymon fighters.

shyt he might not even get the chance to fight them seeing how nikkas don't fight each other now.

Staying with Bob was smart. He was guaranteed at least 2 million a fight. And 5-6 each pac fight.

Nah he made a poor decision business wise IMHO.
I blame his fat ass ho wife, ditched Dunkin, who would have atleast talked to Al to have a bidding war and to feel out a possible Mayweather fight (it was his time to strike) and again much bigger name fighters with Haymon's camp than Top Rank had in house.

His dumb wife chose the payday because she doesn't beleive in Tim and she was trying to feed those 9 kids she had by different nikkas that he was raising. Then she fires the man's trainer for a piece of shyt human like Teddy Atlas. SMH.

shyt isn't going to end well for Simp Bradley

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Nah he made a poor decision business wise IMHO.
I blame his fat ass ho wife, ditched Dunkin, who would have atleast talked to Al to have a bidding war and to feel out a possible Mayweather fight (it was his time to strike) and again much bigger name fighters with Haymon's camp than Top Rank had in house.

His dumb wife chose the payday because she doesn't beleive in Tim and she was trying to feed those 9 kids she had by different nikkas that he was raising. Then she fires the man's trainer for a piece of shyt human like Teddy Atlas. SMH.

shyt isn't going to end well for Simp Bradley
People that fight Floyd don't make that much. Floyd don't want to pay nobody. And it isn't garunteed Floyd is going to fight him.

nikka fought Pacq 3 times. Made at least 12-15 million off that. Nobody making that on PBC.