Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
tbh I doN't care about these two that much anymore
I know it's cruel but boxing is like that
they are two faded contenders in one of the worst weightclasses in boxing right now :manny:
The fight would probably be one of the more exciting/entertaining ones of the year though just because of that fact.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
tbh I doN't care about these two that much anymore
I know it's cruel but boxing is like that
they are two faded contenders in one of the worst weightclasses in boxing right now :manny:

i wouldn't call lemieux faded..he's only a fight removed from being a champ...not the right word for him...curtis though...has never gotten over that hump...time is running out on him

i still can't believe this shyt right here from curtis :snoop:

@Willy Waffle @HARLEM AL can y'all please shed some light on why jesse brinkley whipped this nikka's ass like he did? was he going through some shyt? :why:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
i wouldn't call lemieux faded..he's only a fight removed from being a champ...not the right word for him...curtis though...has never gotten over that hump...time is running out on him

i still can't believe this shyt right here from curtis :snoop:
True but I've never been high on Lemieux anways... Also not with Curtis. tbh, the whole middleweight division is bad for years now...

Golovkin seems like an elite level pressure fighter but he just doesn't test himself and yeah I know there's a lack of desire from other fighters to fight him but I don't believe that he would be some helpless object drifting in the river either. Especially with the HBO hype which is backing him. And the fact that he didn't move up to 168 even if he is seemengly dominant in 160 and there was no point to stay there for himnot even two years ago. Now he's gonna wait out till Canelo really moves up I guess so he probably never gonna step up to 168... But it seems to me that he doesn't REALLY want those real challenges but he is rather comfortable with ruling a weak division, taking constantly on fighters who "p4p"wise probably wouldn't even be top 10 in stronger divisions like 130, 147 or 154
And we can't even say that 168 would be a murderers row now. It's also pretty weak. 122 and up I'd say 160 and 168 are the worst weightclasses now

Jacobs is the other fighter I think is high quality but that's i

maybe Eubank Jr. in the future too, idk...
Canelo if he steps up, definitely