Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
They have to defect... which means leaving your family behind, surviving on a plank of wood across a body of water and hope there's
A: No police
B: Somebody on the other side to pick you up

I don't know if the recent relation patches between the US and Cuba have changed this process but......

Nah i know that part breh.

Unless they're like heroes in Cuba IMO that'd be worth the risk. I mean La Cruz already has been shot in Cuba. Dude is 27 though, may be a bit too old to be turning pro and defecting.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
tbh I doN't care about these two that much anymore
I know it's cruel but boxing is like that
they are two faded contenders in one of the worst weightclasses in boxing right now :manny:
Nah what was cruel was me having to read all that shyt :francis: claim you don't want to be twitter fingers during a mini twitter rant, brehs

That fight will be fire though.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i wouldn't call lemieux faded..he's only a fight removed from being a champ...not the right word for him...curtis though...has never gotten over that hump...time is running out on him

i still can't believe this shyt right here from curtis :snoop:

@Willy Waffle @HARLEM AL can y'all please shed some light on why jesse brinkley whipped this nikka's ass like he did? was he going through some shyt? :why:

He was in a contract dispute with his promoter Joe deguardia (star boxing) at the time. Hence the layoff right after that fight. Even when u watch that fight, Curt clearly at that time ain't the fighter he is today, still had some developing. I was pissed, I swore he was gonna steamroll through Brinkley.

Low-key Bradley had a successful career when you think about. Headlined 4 ppvs(3 with pac, 1 with jmm), getting paid millions when he's never been that big of a draw. Gotta give it to Bradley, never think he would make it this far after the **** fight.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Too late...
Now that he's got the backlash of course they're gonna come out with the only somewhat believable excuse.

They said they don't want him because of his style and didn't say a word about weights. Period. :francis:

Nah.. Crawford never should've said if the fight happens it has to be at 140..

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Too late...
Now that he's got the backlash of course they're gonna come out with the only somewhat believable excuse.

They said they don't want him because of his style and didn't say a word about weights. Period. :francis:

yep glad u jumped on this bullshyt. especially when roach running his mouth saying they wouldn't mind the fight at 140 after craw said that.:mjlol: no need in discussing this over and over.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
tbh I doN't care about these two that much anymore
I know it's cruel but boxing is like that
they are two faded contenders in one of the worst weightclasses in boxing right now :manny:
It's a good fight though playa. These elite fights aren't always entertaining.

shyt some of the best fights in the 90s and early 2000 were from people that were precieved to be past it.

I think boxing fans have become way to bougee as of late. Not just you because I'm guilty of it to at times. Especially when I don't care for a fighter insert arms to short to box with God's Garry Russell.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
i wouldn't call lemieux faded..he's only a fight removed from being a champ...not the right word for him...curtis though...has never gotten over that hump...time is running out on him

i still can't believe this shyt right here from curtis :snoop:

@Willy Waffle @HARLEM AL can y'all please shed some light on why jesse brinkley whipped this nikka's ass like he did? was he going through some shyt? :why:

Him and Garry Russell ate the same thing and got food poisoned.

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It's a good fight though playa. These elite fights aren't always entertaining.

shyt some of the best fights in the 90s and early 2000 were from people that were precieved to be past it.

I think boxing fans have become way to bougee as of late. Not just you because I'm guilty of it to at times. Especially when I don't care for a fighter insert arms to short to box with God's Garry Russell.

:deadrose: