Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Breh idk! They said they were waiting for the winter to fight :francis: so my guess is he'll be on either the Pac or Ward PPV undercard. Against who? IDK ABT that either? Sadam Ali? A dragged up 140er? I'd say Rios but he beat him already :heh:

:mjcry:
Hold up...

hooooooooooooold up....

breh.... so is Miguel Cotto :ohhh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
.......nah, but I definitely see it headlining its own card
That'd be sick, but I wonder if RNS deals with anyone but HBO? Because HBO isn't paying 10mm+ For a BATB/Cotto card, 25mm+ for a Pac/Vargas card and 5-10mm+ for a Ward/Kkkov card in the last 3 months of the year........

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
That'd be sick, but I wonder if RNS deals with anyone but HBO? Because HBO isn't paying 10mm+ For a BATB/Cotto card, 25mm+ for a Pac/Vargas card and 5-10mm+ for a Ward/Kkkov card in the last 3 months of the year........
May not have a choice but to deal with other parties...

And we don't exactly know HBO's final quarter budget, or what's left of it.

What I will say is, Cotto-Bradley isn't a fight I'd let go...

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
They gonna switch it up after Ward was on BET and get Cotto live on MTV Tres :blessed:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We knew this already breh was :mjpls: bout those monkey comments.
8EAihJO.png

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
PACQUIAO-VARGAS WILL NOT BE ON HBO PPV!

In a shocking development, future hall of famer Manny Pacquiao's next fight will not take place on HBO PPV. After reliable sources informed Boxingtalk that Pacquiao's November 5 WBO welterweight title bout with Jesse Vargas would be televised on ESPN PPV with pound for pounder Vasyl Lomanchenko facing Jezreel Corrales in a unification bout as the chief support, we reached out to Bob Arum for confirmation. Although Arum, who is currently in the Philippines with Manny Pacquiao, couldn't officially confirm which network would be televising Pacquiao-Vargas, he made it clear that it would not be an HBO PPV."We haven't figured out which network it's going to be. We still have to talk to Showtime when I get back." Arum was evasive regarding the Lomanchenko-Corrales unification, but did say "it was something Todd (Duboef) liked", which likely means it is in the works and in the stages of being finalized. HBO's right of first refusal is probably the reason Arum chose not to elaborate much. However, the Bobfather was considerably more vociferous when asked why Manny wouldn't be fighting on HBO. "That's something you're going to have to ask them, because he's been fighting on HBO for many years and after so many fights with them, you're going to have to ask HBO why." When pressed further Arum stated, "They're looking to protect that light-heavyweight (Kovalev-Ward) fight and don't want anything to interfere with that." The Kovalev-Ward fight suffered a setback when the annoucement of ticket sales was recently postponed. "They have no idea what they're doing." The international connection was lost when Boxingtalk asked if they was Main Events, Roc Nation or HBO. HBO VP Peter Nelson was unavailable for immediate comment

yall believe this?