Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
At this rate, Saunders will prolly drag Joppy or Howard Eastman out of retirement for a title defense. :snoop:

He prolly calling Glen Tapia right now. :snoop:

He ducked GGG and now he ducking his leftovers. :dwillhuh:

:pacspit:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Looking at BJS twitter, he says that he turned down Rosado because he wasn't the first choice of opponent offered who GB told him he could fight and he didn't think Rosado was good enough (said he wanted a fighter with less losses on their record) to give him any credit or boost his resume if he won. Then he went on to say that all American MW's are bums and he will announce a fight soon.

My rebuttal would be:
So the possibility of taking a slightly better opponent (and that is a big if, because some guys with undefeated records are more of a bum than fighters with losses), is better than taking a veteran that leads you into a Canelo fight? If the end game is an opponent slightly better than Rosado and no Canelo, he losses that argument.

He said Rosado doesn't boost his resume. A fight on Canelo's PPV and then a Canelo fight on HBO doesn't boost your resume/profile?

All American MW's are bums? You shouldn't have a problem scheduling a fight vs. Danny Jacobs if he beats Mora.

Sounds like more excuses from BJS. Dude seems like a high maintenance fighter, who has an excuse to get out of every tough fight, but spins it to try and make himself look good. I can't give him any benefits of the doubt. At this point he needs to prove me wrong...and I hope he does...I would love to see Jacobs, GGG, or Canelo lift that belt off of him, cause you know, he isn't afraid of them.
:sas2:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Looking at BJS twitter, he says that he turned down Rosado because he wasn't the first choice of opponent offered who GB told him he could fight and he didn't think Rosado was good enough (said he wanted a fighter with less losses on their record) to give him any credit or boost his resume if he won. Then he went on to say that all American MW's are bums and he will announce a fight soon.

My rebuttal would be:
So the possibility of taking a slightly better opponent (and that is a big if, because some guys with undefeated records are more of a bum than fighters with losses), is better than taking a veteran that leads you into a Canelo fight? If the end game is an opponent slightly better than Rosado and no Canelo, he losses that argument.

He said Rosado doesn't boost his resume. A fight on Canelo's PPV and then a Canelo fight on HBO doesn't boost your resume/profile?

All American MW's are bums? You shouldn't have a problem scheduling a fight vs. Danny Jacobs if he beats Mora.

Sounds like more excuses from BJS. Dude seems like a high maintenance fighter, who has an excuse to get out of every tough fight, but spins it to try and make himself look good. I can't give him any benefits of the doubt. At this point he needs to prove me wrong...and I hope he does...I would love to see Jacobs, GGG, or Canelo lift that belt off of him, cause you know, he isn't afraid of them.
:sas2:

cosign all of that shyt.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think BJS is paranoid..he must think there's a conspiracy to get the belt off him so he's acting the way he is..lets face it he didn't light the world on fire when he beat andy...other than the 4th round...but that belt needs to come off him because that doesn't excuse his bullshyt

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I think BJS is paranoid..he must think there's a conspiracy to get the belt off him so he's acting the way he is..lets face it he didn't light the world on fire when he beat andy...other than the 4th round...but that belt needs to come off him because that doesn't excuse his bullshyt

first time I watched him vs eubank I thought he lost. ima go back n rescore that shyt.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Only person who can get BJS' belt out of a quality mandatory... is Canelo cause only he brings (maybe) enough money to him.

Probably the biggest paperchamp now...? And also my least respected

I only watch it 122 and up so not sure... :pachaha:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@mr. smoke weed what's going on with BATB?

Breh idk! They said they were waiting for the winter to fight :francis: so my guess is he'll be on either the Pac or Ward PPV undercard. Against who? IDK ABT that either? Sadam Ali? A dragged up 140er? I'd say Rios but he beat him already :heh:

:mjcry:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yo brehs I'm getting back on my cardio grind big time. Drop some classic fights we haven't talked about in a while or are from the mid 90s for me to watch.

I was watching BATB Prov yesterday, and a very young Valdez was shown :gladbron: