Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
His ticket sells nor his television views back that up breh:manny:
I didn't look after it, I admit, but seemed like
surprising though
thought HW is still THE division among casuals with a few stars from other divisions like May or Pac...

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Thurman Porter gotta do at least 3 Milly

Leess then Swift vs Ped/Ghost... Less then AB vs Porter is ok

But if they can't get 3 Milly peak :francis:

I'm hoping so man because these recent boxing ratings been a struggle on all the networks them Loma numbers hurt my feelings

They really ain't got no H2H comp Saturday so i'm hoping this shyt is a success and the fight is entertaining. I been hyping it up whenever I'm out and about and it's getting annoying having to explain these nikkas life stories and swear that they not MMA fighters and shyt. :heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping so man because these recent boxing ratings been a struggle on all the networks them Loma numbers hurt my feelings

They really ain't got no H2H comp Saturday so i'm hoping this shyt is a success and the fight is entertaining. I been hyping it up whenever I'm out and about and it's getting annoying having to explain these nikkas life stories and swear that they not MMA fighters and shyt. :heh:

:dead:

I don't know breh....Thurman's last fight against the Air Bag was kinda brutal though:troll:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
200px-Jesse_Vargas.PNG
you can see in his eyes that he's a killer

Might have to start a new stan squad for the gawd :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Basketball, baseball, MMA fighters, hockey players, etc can add 10-15 lbs. of muscle in a year or less. You cant do that as a boxer? Its because you just dont want to. You have trainers/ nutritionists at your disposal. Its your f'in job. No excuse really. If you can cut weight in weeks in a training camp, you can def add 7 pounds of muscle in less then 4 years. Come on, man. You are better then this.

You don't know what your talking about fam.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm specifically talking about from the time Ward decided/ forced to move up to 175 for Kovalev

A lot of people...A lot be on that fight Kovalev ASAP

Good teams ease they fighter into a new division with 2-3 fights to get used to the weight

Especially the jump from 140 - 147 N 154-160

Muhfukkers are much bigger at Welterweight N Middleweight compared to the weight classes below

I can't believe this has to be explained to a board of "hardcore fans" :francis:

nikkas talking about putting 15lbs of muscle in 1 year like a boxer is a bodybuilder or some shyt just :snoop:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
You cant mention Broner without Swift and vice versa.....they are the 1A/1B of PBC right now when we talking about "popularity/draws". That's why.

Swift did 1.1 million vs Herrera on Showtime, somebody who was a complete nobody to even most hardcore fans. To say "if you're not fighting on PPV, that means you're not as big of a star as you think you are" is false. PPV is for fights that cannot be made without extra money coming in to pay the fighters what is required to make the fight.

I dont fully agree with that. PPV should be saved for the upper level of fighters. The only reason Crawford/ Postol is on PPV is because HBO ran out of money in their budget for the quarter, and needs to make money that way. Also, they have to try and build new stars such as Crawford. Especially hard these days with people cutting back on cable (point made based on how many cats ask for fight links when fights are on HBO/Showtime each Saturday)

Point is the 1A/1B draws right now should be the 2 fighters on PPV, not fighting on Spike on April Fools Friday. Thats all