Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That's not entirely true. Fundora didn't take much damage after the cut on Tszyu's head.

Spence got beat the fukk up for ten rounds.

that shyt was a FOTY. Fundora took shots all night, but never anything loaded up or money punches from Tim. but also....

my nikka
you not fully understanding what I'm saying. I'm talking career wise. Fundora and Spence prolly accumulated the same amount of in ring damage by now.

Fundora gets pieced up even in fights that he's winning. He takes flush shots all the time. The accidents did more damage to Spence then any other boxer. Them 10 rds from Bud ain't do him good either. Spence also takes flush shots too so even in fights before Bud he'd get get pieced up.

This shyt is like a big money crossroads fight if we being honest. One guy just younger and coming off his biggest win. With that said, Fundora still food for anybody else at 154 especially Crawford. Let him get some bread and finish off Spence (pause) if dude really damaged like that.

If he can't beat this version of Spence then he ain't deserve a Bud fight in the first place.