Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nobody said today:camby: His next fight at Welterweight should be against a Top 10 opponent, not against ANOTHER washed up, unranked Welterweight...especially since he talked shyt about a Top 10 Welterweight who doesnt have a fight scheduled and neither does Garcia.

You keep bringing up AB:snoop:

Fact: The versions of Paulie Malignaggi, Marcos Maidana, Shawn Porter that AB fought at Welterweight all >>>> Robert Guerrero at ANY point at Welterweight since AB got there.

Fact: AB moved up to Welterweight in June 2013, Guerrero had already been blanked by Floyd by then and went on to barely survive Mr. Fuji

Fact: At NO point in AB's time at Welterweight has Guerrero been ranked ahead of Malignaggi, Maidana, or Porter.

Really? You wanna bring up John Molina? At least Broner actually FOUGHT Molina and beat his ass:sas1:

What about Lundy & Mayfield calling out Garcia? Did he ever fight Lundy or Mayfield?:sas2:

#Checkmate

Guerrero is ranked top 10 by the WBC ...unless you wanna go by Ring Rankings :usure:...that's a whole nother can of worms cuz neither Porter or One Time is currently doing that...so to bring up Swift must do that is bullshyt its his second fight at 147 you N I both know how this shyt works :stopitslime:

Lundy Mayfield Porter

Guerrero Khan Molina

Its all the same shyt nikkas talk on the internet ...you wanna :cape: when your fighter is the draw but when its the other way around throw shade :aicmon:

Why must Garcia fight Porter Next?? There is no reason at all literally NONE

There are plenty of reasons why Porter should fight One Time but you wanna act like a casual ignore all that shyt N call Swift a duck :camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Same nikkas who run around taunting GGG Stans bout 155.15

Same nikkas who run around taunting GGG Stans bout Ward N A sides

Same nikkas who used to run around bout ABs draw N how much he made etc

Get Aggy when the tables get turned :russ:

Stay consistent nikkas :francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Guerrero is ranked top 10 by the WBC ...unless you wanna go by Ring Rankings :usure:...that's a whole nother can of worms cuz neither Porter or One Time is currently doing that...so to bring up Swift must do that is bullshyt its his second fight at 147 you N I both know how this shyt works :stopitslime:

RING rankings? That's all me and Swift go by:smugbiden:

How it goes? All I know tbh, is that AB has actually fought the same amount of Top 10 opponents at Welterweight as Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, & Keith Thurman combined (3-3) and he's only fought there 3 times, so why SHOULDNT I want them to fight top notch comp as well?:ohhh:

Lundy Mayfield Porter

Guerrero Khan Molina

Its all the same shyt nikkas talk on the internet ...you wanna :cape: when your fighter is the draw but when its the other way around throw shade :aicmon:

Breh, YOU brought up AB and John Roidlina:heh:

What are you talkking about "shade"?:heh:

I didnt mention them, I kept it strictly Swift vs Porter.

You thought you was gonna be slick and mention Roidlina and him having to wait to fight...but at least he actually got in the ring with AB. Lundy & Mayfield called out Garcia long before Molina did AB, and neither of them got that opportunity to fight Garcia:manny:

Why must Garcia fight Porter Next?? There is no reason at all literally NONE

There are plenty of reasons why Porter should fight One Time but you wanna act like a casual ignore all that shyt N call Swift a duck :camby:

Umm, because Swift said Porter was tailor made for him...he could beat him...he would fight him...neither of them have a fight lined up...and it would be a good fight.:dahell:

I've said Porter & Thurman should fight and Porter & Garcia should fight. Either of them next is perfectly fine, and Showtime has said the same thing. However, you want Garcia to face Guerrero next, when we all know Guerrero is food at 147 and already washed up at that weight class just by viewing his last 4 fights there.

Why would anyone who claims to be a fan of the sport, prefer to see Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero over Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter?:dwillhuh:

There could only be 1 reason...you want your fighter to get an easy victory:manny:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Porter: Thurman is not ducking me, the business is

By Ryan O'Hara August 30, 2015 19:23
Related Articles
duck1.jpg
Prior to Shane Mosley’s sixth-round knockout of Ricardo Mayorga on Saturday, Tha Boxing Voice’s Sean Zittel caught up with former IBF World welterweight champion Shawn Porter, who was in attendance to support Mosley.

A week ago, Ken Porter, Shawn’s father and trainer, told 5 Star Boxing that Thurman had yet to respond to a phone call about making the fight a reality. As a result, accusations began to mount that the current WBA World champion was ducking the fight.

Porter brought up a Q&A session that he conducted on Twitter from last week where he answered a question from a fan that asked if he thought Thurman was ducking him.

“Thurman is not ducking me. The business is,” Porter stated on Twitter last Tuesday.

Porter attempted to explicate further his reasoning to Zittel.

“What I mean by that is the business has to make sense,” Porter explained. “Everyone out there, be patient. We’ve both been sitting. This fight will come, but even if it makes sense, we’re fighters. We’re ready to fight anytime, anyplace.”

Handling disappointment goes a long way as a professional fighter. There is absolutely no time to dwell over a fight that couldn’t be made at that exact moment. Porter understands that his responsibility is to stay in shape and be ready for any opportunity that comes his way.

That approach should keep him fresh when the Thurman opportunity presents itself.

“I’m taking on who they tell me to take on. I’m going to try and keep knocking them down and keep moving and progressing,” he added.

“This fight will happen. I don’t know when, but it will happen.”

Porter is also open to fighting former unified 140 lb. champion Danny Garcia and traveled to Brooklyn to observe his fight against former two-division world champion Paulie Malignaggi, but was left shrugging his shoulders.

“Like a lot of people, I wasn’t too impressed. We’ll see if we get that fight soon.”

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Porter prefers Maidana for next fight

By James Allen August 31, 2015 13:10
Related Articles
maxresdefault1.jpg
Shawn Porter (26-1-1, 16 KO’s) is unsure when his next fight will be, but he aims to build on the huge momentum he gained by beating Adrien Broner this past June when he finds his way back between the ropes.

Speaking to Fight Hype, Porter revealed he should already be in the throes of training camp on approach to a September appearance, but that plan has been revised and pushed back as he and his team scour the 147 lb. division for the best fights available.

“We were looking at September. September’s coming up pretty soon, and we don’t have a fight announced yet so it’s looking like we might move it to October. We will definitely get something before the end of the year, and who that will be I don’t know.”

“My Dad is looking for the next best thing to Floyd Mayweather, which is [Danny] Garcia, [WBA champion Keith] Thurman, Chino [Marcos Maidana] and then the list goes on from there; [Amir] Khan. The top five of the welterweight division is what we’re looking at right now.”

Not a soft touch to be had amongst that lot. A match with any one of those names would keep Porter out there as one of the fighters to take notice of, but he had a preferred option out of the four.

“As soon as I was done with Broner, as soon as that fight was over, I was really thinking we might get a fight with Chino.”

“If that fight is out there for me I’d love to have that fight.”

‘Chino’ Maidana has been out of action following a pair of points losses to Floyd Mayweather in 2014. The Argentinian KO king looks to be savouring two career-high paydays back in his motherland, with pictures of him looking rather porky according to photos surfacing on the net.

He still has a name though and another boat load of cash -easily attained by Porter and Chino’s shared manager Al Haymon- would surely be enough motivation to shed the pounds and start throwing those bombs of his under the bright PBC lights. Porter being the finely tuned athlete that he is, would fancy his chances against a man coming off a year-long layoff with presumably few hours in the gym.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Same nikkas who run around taunting GGG Stans bout 155.15

Same nikkas who run around taunting GGG Stans bout Ward N A sides

Same nikkas who used to run around bout ABs draw N how much he made etc

Get Aggy when the tables get turned :russ:

Stay consistent nikkas :francis:

:snoop:

Canelo/Cotto are both gonna drain GGG down to 155.15...I dont see how that has anything to do with Swift vs Porter:jbhmm:

#SOGGang is steadfast on the fact that an undefeated fighter, who says he can fight in our weight class, called OUR fighter out first, and when we responded back with "You can beat me? Let's get it in then...back up your talk nikka:demonic:" all of a sudden, that SAME fighter and his stans that called us out went into bytch mode talking about ":whoa: why we have to fight right now"...kinda ironic aint it?:smugbiden:

Is AB's draw in doubt? How does that have to do anything with Swift vs Porter?:jbhmm: I dont recall EVER saying that AB is the A-Side, he doesnt have to rush to fight anyone:what: Everyone that posts in here knows there hasnt been 1 opponent I've ever made excuses for AB to not fight them like you're doing with Swift:mjpls:. Only thing I've ever said is, you want the fight, meet us at 144.

Like I said...#PorterHouse is now the #HauntedHouse when it pertains to Swift and #swiftset because for some reason, you keep making excuses as to why the fight SHOULDNT happen. I've never done that as a fan of my boxers...period.

What type of fan of boxing PURPOSELY wants their fighter to take the easier opponent available?:mindblown:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
RING rankings? That's all me and Swift go by:smugbiden:

How it goes? All I know tbh, is that AB has actually fought the same amount of Top 10 opponents at Welterweight as Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, & Keith Thurman combined (3-3) and he's only fought there 3 times, so why SHOULDNT I want them to fight top notch comp as well?:ohhh:

Breh, YOU brought up AB and John Roidlina:heh:

What are you talkking about "shade"?:heh:

I didnt mention them, I kept it strictly Swift vs Porter.

You thought you was gonna be slick and mention Roidlina and him having to wait to fight...but at least he actually got in the ring with AB. Lundy & Mayfield called out Garcia long before Molina did AB, and neither of them got that opportunity to fight Garcia:manny:

Umm, because Swift said Porter was tailor made for him...he could beat him...he would fight him...neither of them have a fight lined up...and it would be a good fight.:dahell:

I've said Porter & Thurman should fight and Porter & Garcia should fight. Either of them next is perfectly fine, and Showtime has said the same thing. However, you want Garcia to face Guerrero next, when we all know Guerrero is food at 147 and already washed up at that weight class just by viewing his last 4 fights there.

Why would anyone who claims to be a fan of the sport, prefer to see Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero over Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter?:dwillhuh:

There could only be 1 reason...you want your fighter to get an easy victory:manny:

I've explained why I wanted the Guerrero fight N I've been asking for it since before Guerrero fought Funaki :stopitslime:

Swift jus got into the division Guerrero is durable a lefty N is a decent fight so he can continue to grow into 147

Exactly AB ended up fighting Molina...same exact way Swift will end up fighting Porter...you can give AB the benefit of doubt N wait N see approach but Swift is a duck :comeon:

Porter needs to fukking fight Thurman end of discussion...You yourself shytted on Porter for ducking Keith N the belt to fight AB...hes doing the EXACT same thing AGAIN with Swift N you wanna give it a pass because YOU want YOUR fighter the "easier" fight :martin:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
hes doing the EXACT same thing AGAIN with Swift N you wanna give it a pass because YOU want YOUR fighter the "easier" fight :martin:

To whom?:sas1:

I told u, and you quoted me saying Swift can beat Porter...and you have also seen me post that I think Porter beats Thurman:sas1:

Why would I change my mind now?:sas2:

Porter vs Garcia is a tougher fight for Porter than Porter vs Thurman, because I think Garcia beats Porter/Porter beats Thurman and I've been saying this for a while now.....and you know I have, so Porter vs Garcia is the fight I want:ufdup:

I never ask my fighter to take the easier fight, which is WHY I "shytted on Porter" as you said, when I found out he turned down Thurman to fight AB at a Welterweight catchweight, because I knew it would be an easier fight for Porter:mjpls:

#Consistent

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:snoop:

Canelo/Cotto are both gonna drain GGG down to 155.15...I dont see how that has anything to do with Swift vs Porter:jbhmm:

#SOGGang is steadfast on the fact that an undefeated fighter, who says he can fight in our weight class, called OUR fighter out first, and when we responded back with "You can beat me? Let's get it in then...back up your talk nikka:demonic:" all of a sudden, that SAME fighter and his stans that called us out went into bytch mode talking about ":whoa: why we have to fight right now"...kinda ironic aint it?:smugbiden:

Is AB's draw in doubt? How does that have to do anything with Swift vs Porter?:jbhmm: I dont recall EVER saying that AB is the A-Side, he doesnt have to rush to fight anyone:what: Everyone that posts in here knows there hasnt been 1 opponent I've ever made excuses for AB to not fight them like you're doing with Swift:mjpls:. Only thing I've ever said is, you want the fight, meet us at 144.

Like I said...#PorterHouse is now the #HauntedHouse when it pertains to Swift and #swiftset because for some reason, you keep making excuses as to why the fight SHOULDNT happen. I've never done that as a fan of my boxers...period.

What type of fan of boxing PURPOSELY wants their fighter to take the easier opponent available?:mindblown:

A sides do A side shyt N its cool to you

Swift does A side shyt N here comes the tears :mjcry:

Did I ever say I don't want Swift vs Porter?? :russell:

I don't want Swift vs Porter Next thats it...let Swift continue to grow into 147...its simple af :martin:

Terrence Crawford is fighting Jean next his 2nd fight at his new weight before he gets in there with the "elite" 9 times outta 10 this is how boxing careers are handled :beli:

But keep on deflecting to keep the heat off Porters bytchassness N ducking a champ multiple times :pachaha:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
A sides do A side shyt N its cool to you

Swift does A side shyt N here comes the tears :mjcry:

Did I ever say I don't want Swift vs Porter?? :russell:

I don't want Swift vs Porter Next thats it...let Swift continue to grow into 147...its simple af :martin:

Terrence Crawford is fighting Jean next his 2nd fight at his new weight before he gets in there with the "elite" 9 times outta 10 this is how boxing careers are handled :beli:

But keep on deflecting to keep the heat off Porters bytchassness N ducking a champ multiple times :pachaha:

Breh...yall know I called out Crawford fighting Jean as well:mjpls:

At the end of the day, I think I made my point over and over, and you keep bringing up other fighters which means I think we're done here.

#HauntedHouse

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Breh...yall know I called out Crawford fighting Jean as well:mjpls:

At the end of the day, I think I made my point over and over, and you keep bringing up other fighters which means I think we're done here.

#HauntedHouse

yep i did too.

u still haven't told me how u feel bout spence fight