Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Swift ISN"T tailor made for Porter I'd say exactly the opposite. Those leaping left hooks and head down rushes to the inside would be getting timed by rd 3.
Thurman IS tailor made for Porters grimy mauling style, he'd just have to test his whiskers.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Swift opened his mouth and said Shawn Porter was tailor made for him and that he would fight him. Now that Shawn Porter is like "what's up?:birdman:", Swift talking bout "Bu-bu-but, leave us alone:to: Fight Thurman, you big bully!:mjcry:"

:russ:

So, you'd rather Garcia vs Guerrero, who we ALL know is washed up and just seen Floyd 12-0 him, Tajiri fukk him up, Thurman drop him and beat his ass, and then an Uber Driver damn near KO him, instead of Swift vs Porter who's the #6 ranked Welterweight in the world with only 1 loss...to the #1 ranked Welterweight in the world:jbhmm:

Look at #swiftset yall, they scurred and cant even hide it:wow:

#HauntedHouse

:demonic:

So you rather Porters play themselves N look desperate N lie all to avoid Thurman...pathetic :mjlol:

Show me where Swift has said he wouldn't fight Porter friend :comeon:

Haymon hasn't offered the fight N Porters been talking bout fighting in September or Oct knowing damn Well Swift ain't fighting then...yet still making 57 YouTube videos begging for attention :sadcam:

Ain't NOBODY scary of Shawn Porter this ain't #bandcamp :walnuts:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Swift ISN"T tailor made for Porter I'd say exactly the opposite. Those leaping left hooks and head down rushes to the inside would be getting timed by rd 3.
Thurman IS tailor made for Porters grimy mauling style, he'd just have to test his whiskers.

Swift was asked bout Porter...Swift said he's tailor made for me I'd counter him all night

Porters made 78 YouTube videos ever since begging for the fight off that one comment cuz they don't really want to fight One Time :dead:

Kenny Porter actually said "we won't take short money to fight One Time he wants to fight us :merchant:"

:beli:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Swift was asked bout Porter...Swift said he's tailor made for me I'd counter him all night

Porters made 78 YouTube videos ever since begging for the fight off that one comment cuz they don't really want to fight One Time :dead:

Kenny Porter actually said "we won't take short money to fight One Time he wants to fight us :merchant:"

:beli:
@Newzz

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So you rather Porters play themselves N look desperate N lie all to avoid Thurman...pathetic :mjlol:

They playing themselves by calling out a dude who said Shawn Porter was tailor made for him and that he would fight him?:shaq2:

If you scurred...say you scurred breh.

Show me where Swift has said he wouldn't fight Porter friend :comeon:

:usure:

He just put out a video talking about "bu-bu-but fight Thurman:mjcry:"

Haymon hasn't offered the fight N Porters been talking bout fighting in September or Oct knowing damn Well Swift ain't fighting then...yet still making 57 YouTube videos begging for attention :sadcam:

So you take Danny's word about Haymon not offering the fight....but wont take Ken Porter's word about placing calls to fight Thurman, but nothing happend:comeon:

Ain't NOBODY scary of Shawn Porter this ain't #bandcamp :walnuts:

Randomly bring up a fighter, who actually FOUGHT Shawn Porter to try and get a cheap "dap" on a post brehs:camby:

Scary? Let's see.

Fighter A: Fought the WBA Champion & #4 RING ranked Welterweight (who was on a 5 fight winning streak) in his 1st fight at the weight...jumping 2 divisions to do so, then faced a Top 10 Welterweight (who was on a 3 fight win streak including winning 4 of his last 5 fights) in his 2nd fight at the weight,, THEN faced a Top 10 Welterweight & former IBF Champion (only 2 fights removed from losing his title including winning 4 of his last 5 fights) in his 3rd fight at the weight.

or

Fighter B: Fought an unranked opponent (who was coming off a KO loss in his last fight, hadnt fought in 16 months, and lost 2 of his last 3 fights coming into the fight) in his 1st fight, then is hoping to face ANOTHER unranked opponent (who's 2-2 in his last 4 fights and in his 2 wins, he looked horrible and barely survived an Uber Driver and one of Jet Li's stunt doubles) in his 2nd fight at the weight.

Who really looks like the scared one at Welterweight?:sas1:

If you scurred...say you scurred breh:heh:

#HauntedHouse

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

As you see breh, he just admitted to you that Swift started it by saying Showtime was tailor made for him....then Porter started calling him out, like anyone would if someone said they would put hands on you. What kinda man backs down after THEY talked shyt first?:dahell:

Where Im from, you dont say "Man, he's tailor made for me...I'll beat his ass:smugbiden:" about somebody, and then when the person catches wind of you running your mouth about them and says "Really? Let's make this happen, I wanna see you beat my ass:demonic::"...you dont run or tell em to fight someone else:snoop:

That's what Swift is doing right now:mjlol:

They scared breh and you know it. Imagine that scenario happening in real life, you'd call that nikka a bytch in real life:yeshrug:

#HauntedHouse

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They playing themselves by calling out a dude who said Shawn Porter was tailor made for him and that he would fight him?:shaq2:

:usure:

He just put out a video talking about "bu-bu-but fight Thurman:mjcry:"

So you take Danny's word about Haymon not offering the fight....but wont take Ken Porter's word about placing calls to fight Thurman, but nothing happend:comeon:

Randomly bring up a fighter, who actually FOUGHT Shawn Porter to try and get a cheap "dap" on a post brehs:camby:

Scary? Let's see.

Fighter A: Fought the WBA Champion & #4 RING ranked Welterweight (who was on a 5 fight winning streak) in his 1st fight at the weight...jumping 2 divisions to do so, then faced a Top 10 Welterweight (who was on a 3 fight win streak including winning 4 of his last 5 fights) in his 2nd fight at the weight,, THEN faced a Top 10 Welterweight & former IBF Champion (only 2 fights removed from losing his title including winning 4 of his last 5 fights) in his 3rd fight at the weight.

or

Fighter B: Fought an unranked opponent (who was coming off a KO loss in his last fight, hadnt fought in 16 months, and lost 2 of his last 3 fights coming into the fight) in his 1st fight, then is hoping to face ANOTHER unranked opponent (who's 2-2 in his last 4 fights and in his 2 wins, he looked horrible and barely survived an Uber Driver and one of Jet Li's stunt doubles) in his 2nd fight at the weight.

Who really looks like the scared one at Welterweight?:sas1:

If you scurred...say you scurred breh:heh:

#HauntedHouse

First of all AB needed a catchweight to drain Porter... wanted rehydration clause N still fought like a bytch scared to throw punches...so you can stop the rah rah that AB is so tough :russ:

AB talked shyt N called out erryone N their momma at 140 but who did he fight his 2nd fight at the weight??

But Guerrero for Swifts 2nd fight at 147 is no good :russ:

So you wanna act like Ken Porter word is good friend?? When you yourself has called him out on double talk
Then....Kenny Porter, because of the lack of opponents NOW wanna talk about doing a rematch with Broner, and acting like AB is the one who doesnt wanna run it back:

When you already posted the link over a month ago, with them talking about they wasnt going to fight AB again after AB called them out for a rematch and Mayweather wanted it on his undercard

Which one is it Ken?:ufdup:

Too bad now, because AB got a title shot lined up and unfortunately, Shawn Porter is left out in the cold, with no opponents, no return date, no belts, no bytches & no checks (because his father takes his women and money):mjcry:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Its OK friend id feel a way too if one of my boxers was ducking a world champion a SECOND TIME trying to fight a smaller guy instead

At the end of the Day #swiftset is the draw
...we the cashcow...Theres no rush to fight Struggletime on his terms...nikka has no belt no fans no bytch N an ugly fighting style

So stay ducking Thurman get a lil win streak N when #swiftset is ready well give you Als number :smugfavre:

Oh N 1 more thing seems like #swiftset AND #Porterhouse can agree on 1 thing :banderas:
I would favor Garcia over Porter. I can't see Porter beating him. All he would do is bum rush Danny and get countered coming in.

#swiftset :demonic:

:walnuts:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
First of all AB needed a catchweight to drain Porter... wanted rehydration clause N still fought like a bytch scared to throw punches...so you can stop the rah rah that AB is so tough :russ:

AB talked shyt N called out erryone N their momma at 140 but who did he fight his 2nd fight at the weight??

But Guerrero for Swifts 2nd fight at 147 is no good :russ:

At Welterweight, AB fought 3 times and fought 3 straight Top 10 Opponents. On the otherhand, you want Danny Garcia to fight his 2nd straight unranked Welterweight.

You do the math about who's "so tough". You brought up AB...not me:ufdup:

So you wanna act like Ken Porter word is good friend?? When you yourself has called him out on double talk

At the end of the day, I had PROOF. You dont.

Ken Porter said he called Haymon to make the fight, fight discussions were taking place which was verified by the boxing media, so the proof is there that they were trying to make the fight vs Thurman, but he hasnt heard anything else. Swift claimed he would fight Porter, porter was tailor made for him, now is backing down.

That's bytch made where Im from:manny:

Its OK friend id feel a way too if one of my boxers was ducking a world champion a SECOND TIME trying to fight a smaller guy instead

You're ducking Shawn Porter, who yall talked shyt about 1st, and hoping to fight Robert Guerrero. In what Bizarro world is that not a duck?:dahell:

At the end of the Day #swiftset is the draw
...we the cashcow...Theres no rush to fight Struggletime on his terms...nikka has no belt no fans no bytch N an ugly fighting style

You sound like a Floyd stan, :mjpls:, with these struggle excuses.

"Bu-bu-but, we the draw. I know I called him out and said I can beat him, but now...he's pulling my hoe card and actually trying to fight me:to: Somebody call Keith Thurman!!!:damn:"

So stay ducking Thurman get a lil win streak N when #swiftset is ready well give you Als number :smugfavre:

Oh N 1 more thing seems like #swiftset AND #Porterhouse can agree on 1 thing :banderas:

#swiftset :demonic:

:walnuts:

Who cares about predictions, foughts arent won/loss on predictions....and we all know that.

Can Swift ACTUALLY do it, or is he gonna feast on washed up fighters at Welterweight his entire run. I know what you want....for him to fight a dude who hasnt looked good in a fight since 2012:mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He knows what it is breh...he's on his Bob Arum deflect school Team force 1 shyt

How many times we've seen Guerrero Debo AB :russ: N theres been no fight...

John Molina wrote a damn mixtape diss N didn't get a fight right away

But Swift gotta fight struggletime TODAY :dead:

Nobody said today:camby: His next fight at Welterweight should be against a Top 10 opponent, not against ANOTHER washed up, unranked Welterweight...especially since he talked shyt about a Top 10 Welterweight who doesnt have a fight scheduled and neither does Garcia.

You keep bringing up AB:snoop:

Fact: The versions of Paulie Malignaggi, Marcos Maidana, Shawn Porter that AB fought at Welterweight all >>>> Robert Guerrero at ANY point at Welterweight since AB got there.

Fact: AB moved up to Welterweight in June 2013, Guerrero had already been blanked by Floyd by then and went on to barely survive Mr. Fuji

Fact: At NO point in AB's time at Welterweight has Guerrero been ranked ahead of Malignaggi, Maidana, or Porter when he fought them.

Really? You wanna bring up John Roidlina? At least Broner actually FOUGHT Roidlina and beat his ass:sas1:

What about Lundy & Mayfield calling out Garcia? How did those fights go?:sas2:

#Checkmate