Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Porter is a former supermiddle hes not a normal Welterweight N he grabs N holds all night...you god damn right I'd like Swift to fully grow into 147 before he takes that fight :birdman:N thats exactly why Papa Porter wants it NOW

This is all you had to say hours ago breh:heh:

All the false bravado doesn't hold any weight, being that Swift's at a totally different weight class, where the average fighter is walking around much larger than those at 140. We seen how he looked against Peterson, who was the largest opponent he's faced thus far.

You know there's a very real chance that Swift would lose to Showtime in his very next fight, so you don't want the fight to happen...you would prefer Garcia vs Guerrero over Garcia vs Porter next, and I cant get with that train of thought (unless Garcia vs Guerrero was for a title):manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is all you had to say hours ago breh:heh:

All the false bravado doesn't hold any weight, being that Swift's at a totally different weight class, where the average fighter is walking around much larger than those at 140. We seen how he looked against Peterson, who was the largest opponent he's faced thus far.

You know there's a very real chance that Swift would lose to Showtime in his very next fight, so you don't want the fight to happen...you would prefer Garcia vs Guerrero over Garcia vs Porter next, and I cant get with that train of thought (unless Garcia vs Guerrero was for a title):manny:

I've said let Garcia grow into 147 first multiple times today N in the past :martin:

Theres no reason to rush a Porter fight Next

Swift fights Guerrero does huge ratings...grows into 147 fully...Porter gets another W capitalizes on his AB W ....Floyd vacates his belts
..NOW we talking

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I've said let Garcia grow into 147 first multiple times today N in the past :martin:

Theres no reason to rush a Porter fight Next

Swift fights Guerrero does huge ratings...grows into 147 fully...Porter gets another W capitalizes on his AB W ....Floyd vacates his belts
..NOW we talking

u want that 50th floyd fight for garcia ?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

this the fight where kovalev gets a draw decision... decent camera work.