Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Come get this wreck @ChocolateGiddyUp, @King P, @#SOG_soldier :mjpls:

#PorterHouse

Al Haymon - " Porter its been 2 yrs I think its time to fight Thurman"

Porters- :merchant:

** Makes 15 online videos begging for Swifts attention**

Porters - "Danny please fight us well take short money, jus ask Allah :damn:"

Porters - " we won't take short money for Thurman he wants to fight :mjcry:"

Champ of the world - "Al Haymon has never offered Porter , well fight whoever...why they worried bout me N I jus got here :swift#1:"

Make lies N Duck the biggest fight in your division, your only chance at a title cuz you scary you'll choke again

#scaryhouse :reggi3choke:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Al Haymon - " Porter its been 2 yrs I think its time to fight Thurman"

Porters- :merchant:

** Makes 15 online videos begging for Swifts attention**

Porters - "Danny please fight us well take short money, jus ask Allah :damn:"

Porters - " we won't take short money for Thurman he wants to fight :mjcry:"

Champ of the world - "Al Haymon has never offered Porter , well fight whoever...why they worried bout me N I jus got here :swift#1:"

Make lies N Duck the biggest fight in your division, your only chance at a title cuz you scary you'll choke again

#scaryhouse :reggi3choke:

Didnt Danny Garcia mention Shawn Porter first?:sas1:

Call out real Welterweight fighters saying you can beat them, then get cold feet when they wanna take you up on that offer, and try to fight washed up Messicans instead brehs:sas2:

Scary House? Nah, more like #HauntedHouse with the way Danny Garcia is scared to death and avoiding us:demonic:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:dahell: you gotta explain this to me breh :heh:
Check out foxys math on her 'Affirmative Action' verse. You're old enough to know which Nas album. TBH I don't watch those hype videos. Porter/Thurman but definitelyyyyyyyyyyyy porter/Garcia would be great fights. Dunno why Shawn would be scary of either, never seen a punch really bother dude.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He's right though

Thurman porter seems closer than ever but now Shawn and Ken only want to talk about fighting garcia

No...he's wrong.

Danny Garcia opened up HIS mouth about Shawn Porter 1st:ufdup:

“Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter are great fighters in this division, and they’re both represented by Al Haymon, so if they want, we can make it happen,” said Garcia via ESPN.com. “I want whoever Al Haymon wants. It’s been that way my whole career, and it’s not going to change now. I will take anyone at 147.”

Danny Garcia interested in Thurman and Porter fights

That was a direct quote after beating Paulie Malignaggi and before Shawn Porter said anything in reference to him. Now that Showtime is calling him out directly, he's hiding behind "bu-bu-but, Keith Thurman" & "bu-bu-but, I just got to Welterweight...please leave me alone":to:

:mjlol:

#PorterHouse or in Swift's mind, we the #HauntedHouse, because he's scared to go there:demonic:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd I owe you an apology sir....seems as if RiGOAT dont want any problems with PBL, and if that's the case, from now on PBL > Rigo unless Loma is exposed as lying:manny:

Vasyl Lomachenko: Rigondeaux Does Not Want To Fight

Posted by: Gregory Stangrit on 8/30/2015 .

By Gregroy Stangrit

27-year-old Ukrainian Vasyl Lomachenko, who holds the WBO world featherweight championship, says WBA/WBO junior featherweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux of Cuba, 34-years-old, has refused to fight him.

The two Olympic champions have been trading messages on the social networks, calling each other out to fight.

Lomachenko says everything was agreed upon, including a rehydration clause on the morning of the fight and then Rigondeaux refused to face him.

"When we started talking to them about a fight in more detail, they put forward different conditions. They demanded the [financial] amount that was required, and we agree with them about it. They made a demand that on the morning of the fight, my weight does not exceed 62.5 kilograms [135-pounds give or take]. I agreed. But now they told us that they are not ready to stage this fight, now they do not want to fight," Lomachenko said.

Gregory Stangrit covers boxing for Allboxing.ru

Vasyl Lomachenko: Rigondeaux Does Not Want To Fight

Loma is too big for him imo :francis: I bet dude could prob make 118 still. As much as I want to see this fight I'm not going to hold it against him. :manny:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
No...he's wrong.

Danny Garcia opened up HIS mouth about Shawn Porter 1st:ufdup:

That was a direct quote after beating Paulie Malignaggi and before Shawn Porter said anything in reference to him. Now that Showtime is calling him out directly, he's hiding behind "bu-bu-but, Keith Thurman" & "bu-bu-but, I just got to Welterweight...please leave me alone":to:

:mjlol:

#PorterHouse or in Swift's mind, we the #HauntedHouse, because he's scared to go there:demonic:
So you forget the Porters were ringside at the paulie fight and were telling all the reporters that they wanted to fight Garcia next and had a contract ready?

So you are wrong about this all happening because of Garcia after the fight

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Didnt Danny Garcia mention Shawn Porter first?:sas1:

Call out real Welterweight fighters saying you can beat them, then get cold feet when they wanna take you up on that offer, and try to fight washed up Messicans instead brehs:sas2:

Scary House? Nah, more like #HauntedHouse with the way Danny Garcia is scared to death and avoiding us:demonic:

Swift was asked about Porter same way he's asked N was asked about One Time N Khan

Only one of them fighters got all in they feelings N made 22 YouTube videos literally begging Swift to ask Haymon to fight them :mjlol:

Porters actual Quote " we won't take short money for Thurman he wants to fight":francis:

That washed up Messican we tryin to fight is still a much bigger draw then Porter N has accomplished more in his career then Porter :sas2:

Porters aint trying to end up back on Spike fighting 1 day replacements :mjcry:

so they begging to get a fight with someone they precieve as smaller then them.. we've all seen what happens when Struggle Time fights someone his own size

4452569.jpg

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Loma is too big for him imo :francis: I bet dude could prob make 118 still. As much as I want to see this fight I'm not going to hold it against him. :manny:

Nah...to be fair, they requested a rehydration clause and said they would fight Loma at Featherweight if he agreed to not weigh anymore than 135 on fight night originally. Turns out Loma agrees, and they back down?:dwillhuh:

Rigo is my boy, but that's a duck:yeshrug:

He doesnt want PBL to put on his dancing shoes and show off that footwork:mjcry:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Check out foxys math on her 'Affirmative Action' verse. You're old enough to know which Nas album. TBH I don't watch those hype videos. Porter/Thurman but definitelyyyyyyyyyyyy porter/Garcia would be great fights. Dunno why Shawn would be scary of either, never seen a punch really bother dude.

Jus checked it out :dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So you forget the Porters were ringside at the paulie fight and were telling all the reporters that they wanted to fight Garcia next and had a contract ready?

So you are wrong about this all happening because of Garcia after the fight

Before Danny Garcia fought Paulie Malignaggi....he said Shawn Porter was "tailor made" for him which initiated the FIRST response from anyone involved with #HauntedHouse:

Swift started it all, now is trying to hide behind Thurman:ufdup:

#HauntedHouse

:demonic:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Swift was asked about Porter same way he's asked N was asked about One Time N Khan

Only one of them fighters got all in they feelings N made 22 YouTube videos literally begging Swift to ask Haymon to fight them :mjlol:

Swift opened his mouth and said Shawn Porter was tailor made for him and that he would fight him. Now that Shawn Porter is like "what's up?:birdman:", Swift talking bout "Bu-bu-but, leave us alone:to: Fight Thurman, you big bully!:mjcry:"

:russ:

That washed up Messican we tryin to fight is still a much bigger draw then Porter N has accomplished more in his career then Porter :sas2:

So, you'd rather Garcia vs Guerrero, who we ALL know is washed up and just seen Floyd 12-0 him, Tajiri fukk him up, Thurman drop him and beat his ass, and then an Uber Driver damn near KO him, instead of Swift vs Porter who's the #6 ranked Welterweight in the world with only 1 loss...to the #1 ranked Welterweight in the world:jbhmm:

And by the way, Shawn Porter's career as a Welterweight > Robert Guerrero's career at Welterweight:ufdup:

Look at #swiftset yall, they scurred and cant even hide it:wow:

#HauntedHouse

:demonic:

Last edited: