Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Were you calling Crawford a duck N scared N all that nonsense :francis:

Thats the difference I was trying to show...plus Crawford got a belt Swift doesn't

naw im not taking sides between u n newz...im just saying i said craw should wait for hererra since hes only fighting one more time this year.

yall the ones that said they were waiting until benavdez guy get more wins or something ....

i have not agreed on killa fighting diary queens.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
yep i did too.

u still haven't told me how u feel bout spence fight

I don't like it. How you gonna say Thurman and Porter is easy work, but then fight a no-name opponent once those fights don't materialize:shaq2:

He should be the one lookin to fight Guerrero, Alexander, Berto.:snoop:

Him fighting and beating Herdan is pointless to me:yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
also choc killa first fight was against a no 7 ranked ring mag major belt holder.:yeshrug:

Dulorme wasn't Champ it was a vacant belt

Diery Jean is a bad fight...but thats what happens in boxing when a guy enters a new division

Ain't nobody calling Crawford a duck :beli:

Cotton fought Geale
Tito fought Thiam
Broner fought Taylor

Etc etc etc its how things been forever

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I think it's fair for Danny to get a Collazo/Guerrero type of dude next he literally just had his first fight at that weight.

Its Swift :manny:

None of these 147 Champs or contenders is fighting each other or Top 10 opp

But Swift has to in his 2nd fight or hes scary hes ducking

When AB beat Paulie, where was this same patience for him to "ease" into 147:dwillhuh:

nikkas wanted us to fight either Matthysse or Maidana. Now all of a sudden, we making concessions for Swift and saying he has to be eased into 147?:heh:

What was Khan's 2nd fight at Welterweight? Floyd's? AB's? Bradley's? Alexander's? Pacquiao’s? Marquez'? :mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
naw im not taking sides between u n newz...im just saying i said craw should wait for hererra since hes only fighting one more time this year.

yall the ones that said they were waiting until benavdez guy get more wins or something ....

i have not agreed on killa fighting diary queens.

Exactly:myman:

You and I both have held steady that our fighters should try and fight the best...not purposely take on easy opponents.

I recall being upset in here that AB vs Steve Usher Chambers was being mentioned and saying I didn't want that fight:wow:

I recall saying AB shouldn't be fighting a bum like either Molina & Roidlina, because neither were any good:wow:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

Diery Jean is a bad fight...but thats what happens in boxing when a guy enters a new division

Cotton fought Geale
Tito fought Thiam
Broner fought Taylor

u right.

who's available for fans to perceive killa as a duck? lucas is really the only feared monster n hes busy...hererra hurt....jose is being protected/groomed unless u guys have changed ur stance .

plus i don't think arum let fighters choose opponents like al.....

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I don't like it. How you gonna say Thurman and Porter is easy work, but then fight a no-name opponent once those fights don't materialize:shaq2:

He should be the one lookin to fight Guerrero, Alexander, Berto.:snoop:

Him fighting and beating Herdan is pointless to me:yeshrug:

true. i wanted alexander badly...or algeri.

they tryna paint herdan as a top prospect ....ill see.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Cotton fought Geale
Tito fought Thiam
Broner fought Taylor

AB fought Taylor coming off a devastating loss just 9 months prior and was rebuilding himself....and his opponents at Welterweight have all been Top 10 opps.

Cotto fought Geale, who was a Top 10 ranked opponent, in his 2nd fight after beating the RING Champion/WBC Champion at Middleweight

Tito fought Thiam, because he was his mandatory, after beating the WBA Champion David Reid.

Undefeated, former 140 King Pin Swift fought an unranked opponent in his 1st fight at the new weight, and you want him to face a 2nd consecutive unranked opponent in his next fight instead of a Top 10 opponent like every other good fighter who's moved up to Welterweight over the past couple years:comeon:

He's already had his soft touch Choc. Let him sink or swim with the big boys.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When AB beat Paulie, where was this same patience for him to "ease" into 147:dwillhuh:

nikkas wanted us to fight either Matthysse or Maidana. Now all of a sudden, we making concessions for Swift and saying he has to be eased into 147?:heh:

What was Khan's 2nd fight at Welterweight? Floyd's? AB's? Bradley's? Alexander's? Pacquiao’s? Marquez'? :mjpls:

AB won the belt we treat Champs different remember?? :youngsabo:

When AB didn't have a belt in the new weight class (140) they eased him in correct?? :usure:

Khan fought Devon Alexander his 2nd fight at 147 a small Welterweight who had recently came off a L

Swift might fight Ghost his 2nd fight at 147 a small welterweight recently coming off a L

:beli:

Porter is a former supermiddle hes not a normal Welterweight N he grabs N holds all night...you god damn right I'd like Swift to fully grow into 147 before he takes that fight :birdman:N thats exactly why Papa Porter wants it NOW

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AB fought Taylor coming off a devastating loss just 9 months prior and was rebuilding himself....and his opponents at Welterweight have all been Top 10 opps.

Cotto fought Geale, who was a Top 10 ranked opponent, in his 2nd fight after beating the RING Champion/WBC Champion at Middleweight

Tito fought Thiam, because he was his mandatory, after beating the WBA Champion David Reid.

Undefeated, former 140 King Pin Swift fought an unranked opponent in his 1st fight at the new weight, and you want him to face a 2nd consecutive unranked opponent in his next fight instead of a Top 10 opponent like every other good fighter who's moved up to Welterweight over the past couple years:comeon:

He's already had his soft touch Choc. Let him sink or swim with the big boys.

No fukking body at 147 is fighting top 10 opp that's the whole point :martin:

AB wasn't top 10 147 neither was Bone
Collazo wasn't top 10 147
Algieri wasn't top 10 147
Bradley ain't fighting top 10 147
Brook ain't fighting top 10 147
Hell Floyd ain't fighting top 10 147

Theres absolutely zero reason to crticize the new nikka in the division N expect more from the new nikka...when the whole division ducking each other