Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You sure he can take those bodyshots and his power?

He sure didn't box round salido who isn't as skilled as walters
I like the narrative that salido only beat loma because of his weight rather than nullifying that vaunted footwork with body shots and fighting in quarters...salido was doubling up on punches and landin but hey he has footwork :ohlawd:....:mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I like the narrative that salido only beat loma because of his weight rather than nullifying that vaunted footwork with body shots and fighting in quarters...salido was doubling up on punches and landin but hey he has footwork :ohlawd:....:mjlol:

How Salido neutralized Loma's footwork:

Vasyl_Lomachenko_v_Orlando_Salido_2.gif

Step on his feet, hit him with a low blow, and then grab:scusthov:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Was saunaman able to nullify those things? Does a pro fighter get better from his 2nd fight to his 10th? Why's the hate so strong in ya blood Patrick?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Was saunaman able to nullify those things? Does a pro fighter get better from his 2nd fight to his 10th? Why's the hate so strong in ya blood Patrick?
:mjlol: I predicted salido would win originally....only 2 of us did and im one of them...that's why I stay amused at the saltiness shown for that fight

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:mjlol: I predicted salido would win originally....only 2 of us did and im one of them...that's why I stay amused at the saltiness shown for that fight
Breh :comeon: that was a good prediction, but look at the GIF @Newzz posted. Salido was grabbing and holding more than a kid at prom breh.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
But there were plenty of legit things that salido did to beat him...yet no one focuses on that.

they'll cheer n praise maidana being dirty vs floyd............n still losing 8-4.

but :mjcry: :cape:when chicken lo-mein has to deal with the same tactics.

so hes on floyd level u say? then he should have adapted and won like floyd/rigo/ward all did when they faced adversity. instead he bowed down n became son of salido:heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
they'll cheer n praise maidana being dirty vs floyd............n still losing 8-4.

but :mjcry: :cape:when chicken lo-mein has to deal with the same tactics.

so hes on floyd level u say? then he should have adapted and won like floyd/rigo/ward all did when they faced adversity. instead he bowed down n became son of salido:heh:

:heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But there were plenty of legit things that salido did to beat him...yet no one focuses on that.
Yeah, Salido did some shady stuff in the fight but the overwhelming reason Salido won was because he was a crafty vet who was able to confound a dude who really wasn't ready to deal with the stuff that a long-time pro has learned to do in the ring.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

This dude thought this thing of ours was created in a court of laws over a cup of tea. Salido had to show him he made it out the barrio :mjlol: