Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Even with the size difference...Loma-Rigo @ 126 is a more interesting fight than Loma-Walters from a competitive standpoint imo.

Walters is too stiff, squared up & predictable to win rds against Loma...only has a punchers chance...Walters might straight up get washed in lopsided fashion in that fight.

Rigo-Loma might turn into an unexpected classic...like a lil bootleg midget weight version of Toney-McCallum :ohlawd:

One of the more interesting fights to be made in boxing...hope they find a way to get that shyt done.

Yep...Loma boxes circles around Walters.

I need to see Rigo vs Loma so that Rigo, once again, makes another highly rated fighter look below average:banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Bruh, this slander.....

On one hand I can admit :bryan: on Lmao

On the other, why two fighters I like gotta fight :mjcry:

@krackdagawd I have to simply say for matchups I'd love to see it simply for the tricks each fighter pulls

I hope where I am I can at least watch it in :francis: vision either during or someone cops me a link after it's done :to:

From Loma to Lmao when RiGOAT gets done with him:demonic:

Honestly though, I have Loma ranked behind Floyd, Rigo, and SOG as skilled goes.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
now with them pursuing small ass rigo at 126 instead of fair 124 catch or at 122 to be a two division champ..... .

to make things worse he said he didn't want to fight walters if he didn't have a belt....after the marriaga fight when he had lost his title on the scale. http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/06/nicholas-walters-loses-title-on-the-scales-for-marriaga-fight/

but walter still called him out after the fight ....

few days later loma manager like nooooo walters...cause he has no belt. we want to unify featherweight.

once he said that n rumors of nick going to 130, i stop talking about the fight and i didn't call loma a ducker. it made sense......
http://www.boxingscene.com/lederman-feels-walters-done-126-time-130--92321

then he comes along a month later trying to fight small ass rigo at 126( not at 122 for his belt).

but rigo don't got a belt at 126 and ur supposed to want to unify the division so badly, that you won't fight nick without a belt. but will fight small ass rigo who you know not built for 126 like that.

now i could see of rigo was this big draw in terms of money n ratings but he is not. there is no reason to pick rigo over walters based on belts or business . like i said rigo has a belt at 122 but loma don't wanna fight at that weight .

thats a flat out duck imo. and im not changing especially if they fight but even saying u will fight rigo(beltless) at 126 is duckin walters.

walters got'em shook of de body shots blood clot. bang bang bang!

I can't even argue this:ehh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
From Loma to Lmao when RiGOAT gets done with him:demonic:

Honestly though, I have Loma ranked behind Floyd, Rigo, and SOG as skilled goes.

u dont go love for lara? andrade? gonzalez? crawford? nitetes? Inoue? pac?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
u dont go love for lara?

If I liked watching Cross Country races:ld:

He's cool....needs to fight a legit opponent though

gonzalez?

No:heh:

He's fighting grown men the size of 5th graders (even after rehydrating)....I cant get jiggy with "talent" at that low in weight. 122 is the lowest I can go before it's like :stopitslime: for me.

crawford?

He's not on their skill level breh. Those 4 fighters all have overall A+ skills.

Same as I said for Gonzalez goes for Nietes.....except he's fighting 4th graders:mjlol:

Plus he got 1 loss and 4 draws:scusthov:

I have no good opinion on him yet until he makes it up to at LEAST Junior Featherweight. I cant get jiggy with these Miniumweight, Flyweight, Junior Flyweight, Bantamweight Boxers........except Rau'Shee "The Gawd" Warren:ahh:

As far as pure skill level.....no way would I dare to compare him to Guillermo Rigondeaux, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Andre Ward, or Vasyl Lomachenko.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Loma would around Walters my mans

Literally, he might box a circle around him..........Loma's footwork is :whew:

iUoReTclCHTCc.gif
ibk7M59XEcMa6b.gif

In 1 second (from 2:09 to 2:08), he literally did a half circle around his opponent throwing 3 punches. Now, yes, they were blocked (because the dude went into a shell:ufdup:), but the back to back gifs I just posted are just to show the footwork that Loma possesses.

Walters has never seen anything like it:banderas: