Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This dude thought this thing of ours was created in a court of laws over a cup of tea. Salido had to show him he made it out the barrio :mjlol:

exactly..doing the communist cha cha is no way to beat a rugged mexican who has them scalps

this version of orlando salido > vasyl lomachenko..cant even argue that :ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah, Salido did some shady stuff in the fight but the overwhelming reason Salido won was because he was a crafty vet who was able to confound a dude who really wasn't ready to deal with the stuff that a long-time pro has learned to do in the ring.

exactly but krack and them was too taken back by the WSB shyt and the shyt he did with the jobber in his first pro fight...i said you gotta err on experience

bu bu bu pat he's too smooth and fluid..and that footwork :gladbron:..my god :whew:

shot.gif

err on experience brehs

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
exactly but krack and them was too taken back by the WSB shyt and the shyt he did with the jobber in his first pro fight...i said you gotta err on experience

bu bu bu pat he's too smooth and fluid..and that footwork :gladbron:..my god :whew:

shot.gif

err on experience brehs

i see why he don't wanna face nick.....that chin a lil shaky.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

shot.gif

err on experience brehs

What happened in Loma's very next fight after Salido?:sas1:

:sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
doesn't matter breh. u cant magically erase that lost like it never happen :yeshrug:

And you cant act like Loma didnt learn from that fight, moved on and fought 3 more times since then, including completely destroying the hyped GRJ thoroughly, in his very next fight after Salido:stopitslime:
What, we only gonna discuss Loma's 2nd professional fight but we cant discuss his 3rd anymore?:mjpls:

Why didnt we err on experience there? :sas1:

Why couldnt the talented GRJ disable Loma's footwork and do to him what he was able to do to Gonzalez?:sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
he won a vacant title..because he couldnt beat salido...and mikey would have whooped his ass if he couldve made weight to keep the title

Why didnt GRJ whoop his ass for that vacant title though?:mjpls:

I mean, it aint like it wasnt a blueprint out there for him to follow:mjpls:

Step on his beautiful feet, low blow him, grab him and hold on:dead:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
walters wouldnt get outboxed easily like most think.

ill take a 1 loss(in 20 fight win streak) donaire with his exp/power over current loma anyday.

donaire was supposed to outbox rigo or ko him. so that tells u how highly he is thought of as a technical boxer.

so if donaire couldn't outbox walters easily ....how is chicken lo-mein going to? doesn't add up.

his team know whats up thats why they ducking walters. that fight not as easy as chicken lo-mein stans wanna believe .

they know chicken lomein could possibly get fukked up and ruined. we gonna takehim into deep waters and drown his unconscious body in the ocean when we through . #axegang dont play fukk what u heard bloodclot.

LXkZUhv.gif