Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
nikka u stay capin for these duckin ass euros.:mjpls:

its a good fight but he still duckin that power of nick.:pacspit:
The only Euro I stan is GGG. Walters is good, but for what I mentioned above Loma-Rigo is :blessed:. Right now I don't even have a side who I would be rooting for, I just want that fight.

And Loma ducking, :francis:, dude has fought Salido and GRJ in his first few fights and wanted Axe man before he lost his belt and now went to Rigo. Same with Rigo, dude never turns down a fair fight...he just never gets offered any opponents.
Rigo with PBC opportunities :ooh::ohlawd:.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
The only Euro I stan is GGG. Walters is good, but for what I mentioned above Loma-Rigo is :blessed:. Right now I don't even have a side who I would be rooting for, I just want that fight.

And Loma ducking, :francis:, dude has fought Salido and GRJ in his first few fights and wanted Axe man before he lost his belt and now went to Rigo. Same with Rigo, dude never turns down a fair fight...he just never gets offered any opponents.
Rigo with PBC opportunities :ooh::ohlawd:.

grj is good not great. salido a cheatin ass bum who he lost to.

if he can fight rigo without a belt he can fight walters. hes duckin. plain n simple.

i can see if rigo was a big rating n money draw....but he is not...

also walters-loma been cooking for a min on boxing forums everwhere ........people would only mention rigo-loma every once in a while....mostly to see who was better amateur , never really about a serious pro fight.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I'd much rather see Loma vs Walters

80% of the nikkas in here use to call rigo glass chin N think he had no chance vs Donaire

Small chinny nikkas move up in weight always end well :francis:

yep. rigo aint built for 126....he already got kd by a taller guy.

loma team showing they bytch asses for even pursuing this fight.....they wont even meet at 124 for small ass rigo.

this delusional guy think hes actually in a position to tell rigo what to do. nobody even was in the mmg yet to watch him fight that bum on floyd undercard. cant even find ratings for loma-grj:russ:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Well, maybe you should care because you're :ufdup: over and over again discussing RiGOAT in a negative light in comparison to Loma:snoop:

Example: "We future P4P":mjlol:

RiGOAT is ALREADY P4P and has been on the Pound For Pound list for 2 years now come September 2015:birdman:

And we don't know how to lose:smugbiden:

You'll find that out as soon as Loma accepts the rehydration clause to make sure he doesn't come in as a Junior Welterweight against RiGOAT:win:

Rehydration clause or no fight

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even with the size difference...Loma-Rigo @ 126 is a more interesting fight than Loma-Walters from a competitive standpoint imo.

Walters is too stiff, squared up & predictable to win rds against Loma...only has a punchers chance...Walters might straight up get washed in lopsided fashion in that fight.

Rigo-Loma might turn into an unexpected classic...like a lil bootleg midget weight version of Toney-McCallum :ohlawd:

One of the more interesting fights to be made in boxing...hope they find a way to get that shyt done.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Even with the size difference...Loma-Rigo @ 126 is a more interesting fight than Loma-Walters from a competitive standpoint imo.

Walters is too stiff, squared up & predictable to win rds against Loma...only has a punchers chance...Walters might straight up get washed in lopsided fashion in that fight.

Rigo-Loma might turn into an unexpected classic...like a lil bootleg midget weight version of Toney-McCallum :ohlawd:

One of the more interesting fights to be made in boxing...hope they find a way to get that shyt done.

which makes it funny n pathetic to see bytchboy duck walter.

his team must be dont share the same opinion as u guys seeing walters as "easy".

he shook of that power.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
which makes it funny n pathetic to see bytchboy duck walter.

his team must be dont share the same opinion as u guys seeing walters as "easy".

he shook of that power.

I'm behind...how & when did Loma duck Walters? :dwillhuh:

PJTech

Pro
Daps
Breh, again....Rigo's resume > Loma's. It's not even a debate. Rigo hasn't tasted defeat since 2003 as an amateur

Rigo gonna give that boy a boxing lesson so thorough, that when RiGOAT is done with him, his name is gonna be officially changed on here from Loma to Lmao:ufdup:

Bruh, this slander.....

On one hand I can admit :bryan: on Lmao

On the other, why two fighters I like gotta fight :mjcry:

@krackdagawd I have to simply say for matchups I'd love to see it simply for the tricks each fighter pulls

I hope where I am I can at least watch it in :francis: vision either during or someone cops me a link after it's done :to:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I'm behind...how & when did Loma duck Walters? :dwillhuh:

now with them pursuing small ass rigo at 126 instead of fair 124 catch or at 122 to be a two division champ..... .

to make things worse he said he didn't want to fight walters if he didn't have a belt....after the marriaga fight when he had lost his title on the scale. http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/06/nicholas-walters-loses-title-on-the-scales-for-marriaga-fight/

but walter still called him out after the fight ....

few days later loma manager like nooooo walters...cause he has no belt. we want to unify featherweight.

once he said that n rumors of nick going to 130, i stop talking about the fight and i didn't call loma a ducker. it made sense......
http://www.boxingscene.com/lederman-feels-walters-done-126-time-130--92321

then he comes along a month later trying to fight small ass rigo at 126( not at 122 for his belt).

but rigo don't got a belt at 126 and ur supposed to want to unify the division so badly, that you won't fight nick without a belt. but will fight small ass rigo who you know not built for 126 like that.

now i could see of rigo was this big draw in terms of money n ratings but he is not. there is no reason to pick rigo over walters based on belts or business . like i said rigo has a belt at 122 but loma don't wanna fight at that weight .

thats a flat out duck imo. and im not changing especially if they fight but even saying u will fight rigo(beltless) at 126 is duckin walters.

walters got'em shook of de body shots blood clot. bang bang bang!