Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
exactly but krack and them was too taken back by the WSB shyt and the shyt he did with the jobber in his first pro fight...i said you gotta err on experience

bu bu bu pat he's too smooth and fluid..and that footwork :gladbron:..my god :whew:

shot.gif

err on experience brehs

:mjlol: at you having to claim Salido on ur stan taxes since we beat the shyt out of YOUR fighter GRJ. :smugbiden:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
And you cant act like Loma didnt learn from that fight, moved on and fought 3 more times since then, including completely destroying the hyped GRJ thoroughly, in his very next fight after Salido:stopitslime:
What, we only gonna discuss Loma's 2nd professional fight but we cant discuss his 3rd anymore?:mjpls:

Why didnt we err on experience there? :sas1:

Why couldnt the talented GRJ disable Loma's footwork and do to him what he was able to do to Gonzalez?:sas2:

why couldnt the supposedly greatest amateur beat a bum with alllllllllll that exp.:sas2:

some times we are tasked with hard questions in life but all yall got to do is bow yall heads.:lawd: n ask his father why he sacrificed his only begotten son, lomein-chin-ko, also called the son of salido, in the ring. there is a revelation coming....i can feel it.

url

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
why couldnt the supposedly greatest amateur beat a bum with alllllllllll that exp.:sas2:

So we gonna just forget that Loma weighed in at 136 against Salido was 147lbs on fight night?:comeon:

And you also dodged my questions in that post as well about why do yall wanna only harp on Loma's 2nd fight, but try and disregard fight #3:sas1:

:sas2:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

some times we are tasked with hard questions in life but all yall got to do is bow yall heads.:lawd: n ask his father why he sacrificed his only begotten son, lomein-chin-ko, also called the son of salido, in the ring. there is a revelation coming....i can feel it.

url
:russ:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Cause he got hit while off balance?:dwillhuh:

If Loma's chin is a "lil shaky" cause of that, then is his as well?:mjpls:

floyd-mayweather-vs-zab-judah.gif

stop comparing him to floyd. n zab way better than bum salido.

also has chicken lomein took power punches like canelo.....marcos.............pac. ummmmmmmmmmmmmm NOPE!

by the way that should have been ruled a kd for zab.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
So we gonna just forget that Loma weighed in at 136 against Salido was 147lbs on fight night?:comeon:

And you also dodged my questions in that post as well about why do yall wanna only harp on Loma's 2nd fight, but try and disregard fight #3:sas1:

:sas2:

1because u guys still wont admit he has flaws like anyone.

2u keep trying to downplay that lossn uplift the grj fight....i could ask u the same thing.....

so we just have to remind u that ur not as good as u think u are....basically bring u back to reality where everyone else lives.:mjcry:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
stop comparing him to floyd. n zab way better than bum salido.

It was the same exact type of punch/balance that Salido/Zab landed on Pretty Boy Loma/Pretty Boy Floyd:sas1:

shot.gif

Except Loma's glove didnt touch the canvas:sas2:

Why Loma's chin shaky because of it, but not Floyd's or even Crawford or Walters....all of whom we seen get rocked more than Loma ever has in his career, but yet we saying Loma's chin is shaky:mjpls:

also has chicken lomein took power punches like canelo.....marcos.............pac. ummmmmmmmmmmmmm NOPE!

Loma has never been rocked in a fight though:mjpls:

IncompleteComplicatedKid.gif
icOuu81XbthQO.gif

But yet, we all know Floyd has a great chin....so why we saying Loma doesnt, when we have to see him rocked yet:yeshrug:

by the way that should have been ruled a kd for zab.

#SuperJudah

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

2u keep trying to downplay that lossn uplift the grj fight....i could ask u the same thing.....

so we just have to remind u that ur not as good as u think u are....basically bring u back to reality where everyone else lives.:mjcry:

Who are you guys :comeon: and he is in fact as good as we say he is the fact that Roy gets all :ohlawd: when talking about him is all that needs to be said.

I remember having a discussion w you the day of the Walters fight about Loma getting hit with a left hook to the body a bit more than I would like n Walters using that punch his last fight.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

He does have flaws, but it's not up to the stans of his to talk about his flaws....it's up to his haters to point them out and make them obvious

Salido outweighed him by 11 lbs on fight night breh...and he fought dirty as hell.

Yall scared for Bradley to fight GGG because of the weight difference, but disregard that Loma was basically a Lightweight fighting a Welterweight, and still only lost via close SD (8-4, 7-5, 5-7 cards).

I could talk about ANY of Loma's last 5 fights, because it's after his loss and obviously he learned from it. Yall just only harp on his 2nd fight as a professional, where he lost to the RING #2 ranked Featherweight who was also the Champion coming into the fight (not a bum like you said) who showed up as a Welterweight with an 11 lb weight advantage......and fought like it was a San Juan Street Fight

*side note*

Funny that @patscorpio's hate for "unprofessional fighters who dont make weight" goes out the window everytime we discuss Loma vs Salido......but pops back up when other fighters (:aboutbillions:smile: are about to fight:sas2:

He's gonna box circles around Walters:manny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It was the same exact type of punch/balance that Salido/Zab landed on Pretty Boy Loma/Pretty Boy Floyd:sas1:

shot.gif

Except Loma's glove didnt touch the canvas:sas2:

Why Loma's chin shaky because of it, but not Floyd's or even Crawford or Walters....all of whom we seen get rocked more than Loma ever has in his career, but yet we saying Loma's chin is shaky:mjpls:

Loma has never been rocked in a fight though:mjpls:

IncompleteComplicatedKid.gif
icOuu81XbthQO.gif

But yet, we all know Floyd has a great chin....so why we saying Loma doesnt, when we have to see him rocked yet:yeshrug:

#SuperJudah

which means he hasnt been tested.

walters got rocked by actual power punchers like donaire. n mariagga....didnt fall.

so i know he dont got a glass chin.

loma is still an unknown ....had a chance to prove his chin vs walter but ducked.:manny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Who are you guys :comeon: and he is in fact as good as we say he is the fact that Roy gets all :ohlawd: when talking about him is all that needs to be said.

I remember having a discussion w you the day of the Walters fight about Loma getting hit with a left hook to the body a bit more than I would like n Walters using that punch his last fight.

all the loma stans. i just don't see u guys posting...i visit other forums daily.

plus all the loma stans were just in here a couple pages back saying how easy lomein would outbox walters.fact. thats why we continue to bring up the salido fight.

u are reasonable though.