Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Duva N Daughter Duva stay on Twitter N on video like they some business experts :russ:

Krusher goin get real tired getting payed less then K9 :dead:
Krusher get's a purse of 500k and get's paid like 115k :huhldup: and he trying to clown superman for leaving :heh:

Payed though breh? :dahell:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
nikkas get knocked down every day B:stopitslime:

Rigo was at a 7 inch height disadvantage and a 3 inch reach disadvantage

images

However, look what happened to that boy:sas1:

images

Then the RiGOAT pep talk/confidence builder speech after the fight: "Good try, good effort.....but you can't be RiGOAT just like none of the others"

images

:sas2:
And we ain't see Rigo since :mjcry: @Newzz if you don't go to that Rae n Ghost show today or tomorrow :ufdup:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
And we ain't see Rigo since :mjcry: @Newzz if you don't go to that Rae n Ghost show today or tomorrow :ufdup:
rigo cant even get a fight he begging naruto extras and they laughing in his face :francis:

rigo manager driving a 84 winnnebago trying to set up deals :pacspit:

Pretty Boy Loma too big and we aint coming down a pound :jawalrus:

tell that midget to bring that ass to 126 or fight
300px-Genma_Shiranui.JPG

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Krusher get's a purse of 500k and get's paid like 115k :huhldup: and he trying to clown superman for leaving :heh:

Payed though breh? :dahell:
its crazy hes like a slave to Duva

wonder how long that contract is with her because its been running since before he beat Cleverly

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
rigo a goffy midget that need us to take the fight NOT the other way around. Loma is the king at 126 and already on HBO. rigo fight naruto extras and for 20 thousand :bryan:

Breh, again....Rigo's resume > Loma's. It's not even a debate. Rigo hasn't tasted defeat since 2003 as an amateur

Rigo gonna give that boy a boxing lesson so thorough, that when RiGOAT is done with him, his name is gonna be officially changed on here from Loma to Lmao:ufdup:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Breh, again....Rigo's resume > Loma's. It's not even a debate. Rigo hasn't tasted defeat since 2003 as an amateur

Rigo gonna give that boy a boxing lesson so thorough, that his name is gonna be changed on here from Loma to Lmao:ufdup:
Dont give a fukk :yeshrug:

we too big and we no coming down. not finna let this irrelevant nikka drain us :mjlol:

we future P4P and we already on HBO. this nikka rigo on Chink-BO :what:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Dont give a fukk :yeshrug:

we too big and we no coming down. not finna let this irrelevant nikka drain us :mjlol:

we future P4P and we already on HBO. this nikka rigo on Chink-BO :what:

Well, maybe you should care because you're :ufdup: over and over again discussing RiGOAT in a negative light in comparison to Loma:snoop:

Example: "We future P4P":mjlol:

RiGOAT is ALREADY P4P and has been on the Pound For Pound list for 2 years now come September 2015:birdman:

And we don't know how to lose:smugbiden:

You'll find that out as soon as Loma accepts the rehydration clause to make sure he doesn't come in as a Junior Welterweight against RiGOAT:win:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
if he does fight rigo at all...:ufdup:im going in on that breh. the loma-walter peace treaty bout to be broken :demonic:
I don't have a problem with it and am incredibly excited for it. I know Loma said he wanted title fights, but sometimes titles dont make the fight. Rigo-Loma has been one of my most desired fights for a while...I dont have a huge need for Loma-Walters yet.

Two of the best amateurs ever, two of the best technically looking fighters today, one top PFP fighter, the other moving his way up that list with each fight. Loma-Walters is a good fight. Loma-Rigo is a technical boxing skill masterpiece. :wow:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Well, maybe you should care because you're :ufdup: over and over again discussing RiGOAT in a negative light in comparison to Loma:snoop:

Example: "We future P4P":mjlol:

RiGOAT is ALREADY P4P and has been on the Pound For Pound list for 2 years now come September 2015:birdman:

And we don't know how to lose:smugbiden:

You'll find that out as soon as Loma accepts the rehydration clause to make sure he doesn't come in as a Junior Welterweight against RiGOAT:win:

Breh Loma/RiGGoat is 50/50 shyt SHOULD be an ATG fight. PBL would bring the drama, and we know how Rigo reacts to drama :banderas:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't have a problem with it and am incredibly excited for it. I know Loma said he wanted title fights, but sometimes titles dont make the fight. Rigo-Loma has been one of my most desired fights for a while...I have a huge need for Loma-Walters yet.

Two of the best amateurs ever, two of the best technically looking fighters today, one top PFP fighter, the other moving his way up that list with each fight. Loma-Walters is a good fight. Loma-Rigo is a technical boxing skill masterpiece. :wow:
Loma-Walters would be kind of one sided IMO. Lomas taken punches from WW salido and didn't go down. Axeman doesn't hit harder than that

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I don't have a problem with it and am incredibly excited for it. I know Loma said he wanted title fights, but sometimes titles dont make the fight. Rigo-Loma has been one of my most desired fights for a while...I have a huge need for Loma-Walters yet.

nikka u stay capin for these duckin ass euros.:mjpls:

its a good fight but he still duckin that power of nick.:pacspit: