Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
#swiftset

What am I hearing that Angel Garcia was locked up for child molestation?

Daps
Shawn Porter lite is the A-Side? :obama:

Why not? Ginger was shook. These boys don't want it with Young Angel.
Seems that way - his bracket is the easier of the two.

The other side is tough, Mookie vs. Pinell and then a hard hitting kid from Wildcard vs. top prospect who is 6'4"

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Shawn Porter lite is the A-Side? :obama:

Why not? Ginger was shook. These boys don't want it with Young Angel.
Dog you know both Bradley and Rios aren't going to say no to fighting Cotto. Dude should be fighting various 154 lb'ers.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just expounding from @TheNig post, it'll be dope if one of the elder statesmen from the ring pick a fight and time'day and we all watch and give reactions to said fight. I watch a fight a night anyway. I'm just starving outchea :mjcry:

Or maybe some stanwars shyt :ohhh: Post your fighter's best performance, then compare that shyt to his rivals best performance and have the ring decide who was the most impressive.:ehh:

Good idea

and you repping Broward so :salute:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just expounding from @TheNig post, it'll be dope if one of the elder statesmen from the ring pick a fight and time'day and we all watch and give reactions to said fight. I watch a fight a night anyway. I'm just starving outchea :mjcry:

Or maybe some stanwars shyt :ohhh: Post your fighter's best performance, then compare that shyt to his rivals best performance and have the ring decide who was the most impressive.:ehh:

this was suggested yesterday in the bowe-golota 2 thread by @HARLEM AL and has been executed in a couple threads by @SuikodenII and i dig that idea...a coli retrospective on past fights..whatever a specific fight, rematch, trilogies..im down and i would sticky it..the only thing question is how and what fights would be picked

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
its too bad justin.tv isnt around anymore..they had a nice boxing channel that showed random fights 24-7
lol i was one of the main ones in that. i miss that. it was hearns/hagler one night and somebody said the ring canvas was about to turn to patent leather texture about to slip and slide from all the activator juice hagler was knocking out of tommy head

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
lol i was one of the main ones in that. i miss that. it was hearns/hagler one night and somebody said the ring canvas was about to turn to patent leather texture about to slip and slide from all the activator juice hagler was knocking out of tommy head
Breh who you think got the best textbook right cross since the mid 90's? Please support with GIF's

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
this was suggested yesterday in the bowe-golota 2 thread by @HARLEM AL and has been executed in a couple threads by @SuikodenII and i dig that idea...a coli retrospective on past fights..whatever a specific fight, rematch, trilogies..im down and i would sticky it..the only thing question is how and what fights would be picked
You should have a thread where posters can opt in and then randomly pick one a week? shyt'd be dope