Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Last night I watched Tito vs Camacho...I never saw the whole fight since I was like 8 at the time...

A few things...

Camacho was 31 yrs old 41-1 with one NC....I always heard errybody say he was :flabbynsick: like the nikka was 40 N shyt

Tito was only 21...that Flat top N Mustache :huhldup:

Tito was on his veteran shyt even back then...stepping on Machos feet, low blows, holding N hitting :whew:

The commentary was funny expecting Macho fukkery erry other Rd

The fight itself wasn't Great...Macho ran a lot N by the end was holding for dear life literally... At one point he caught that left hook held, Cortez came to break it up N this nikka squeezed tito with a bear hug to buy more time :sadcam:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
you went off randomly last night

you playing it tonight before the beta ends?

shyt gave me that CE error and I got pissed off and turned that shyt off, hopefully they fix it before the retail version comes out. BF4 had the same CE error shyt at launch :beli:

Yeah I'll be on tonight but a little bit later I gotta hit the gym then little man's wrestling tonight.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Last night I watched Tito vs Camacho...I never saw the whole fight since I was like 8 at the time...

A few things...

Camacho was 31 yrs old 41-1 with one NC....I always heard errybody say he was :flabbynsick: like the nikka was 40 N shyt

Tito was only 21...that Flat top N Mustache :huhldup:

Tito was on his veteran shyt even back then...stepping on Machos feet, low blows, holding N hitting :whew:

The commentary was funny expecting Macho fukkery erry other Rd

The fight itself wasn't Great...Macho ran a lot N by the end was holding for dear life literally... At one point he caught that left hook held, Cortez came to break it up N this nikka squeezed tito with a bear hug to buy more time :sadcam:

Have this fight on tape so I seen this a couple of times. Surprised Tito didn't stop him, I always anticipate that for some reason.

The funniest part was the promos leading up to it. Tito was asked about the great PR fighters of the past. nikka ain't even bother bringing up Camacho at all :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Camacho knew how to survive with the best of them. His fight with Oscar played out similar. nikka just doing everything he can to avoid/speed up that ass whupping.

yeah after edwin rosario (RIP) dude didn't want to feel no one's power...chavez destroyed him to the body, tito had him running ASAP, oscar whooped on him and got a KD too

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Danny-Garcia_Fukuda.jpg

The referee's face while raising Swift's hand in victory over Salka is hilarious:heh:

Dude has the black :beli: face on him:mjlol:

@3Rivers breh, can you please make the referee's face into a smiley for us? :lupe: