Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:to: anybody got the FNF links? that lubin/imam sparring vid was nice

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
First of all....this nikka @SuikodenII on fire on here:damn:
martin-lawrence-lift-weights-o.gif

But @patscorpio is right about Gonzalez time is about to be up. Loma and Walters are the new big dogs in that division and both take Gonzalez out.
tumblr_md9an84EZa1qkjky3o1_400.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
FNF was decent last night. Teddy was dropping gems all night.

Lubin looked good. He caught a few hard shots that seemed to shake him up a lil, but he stay composed and won decisively.

Mora won, but he let dude gain too much confidence during the fight, especially since dude was a late replacement. Mora never lets his hands go enough and ends up making fights closer than they should be. :snoop:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
SO what we watching breh ?

@mr. smoke weed gave me a good idea for a thread. I just got to gather my thoughts before I make the thread becuz I want it to stick around for a while.

But I just got home and I'm thinking of watching Thrilla In Manilla. I've never watched that fight completely. Just bits and pieces.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@TheNig we need to make a thread about Classic Saturdays and stream it on a site like twitch or ustream. So we don't go without boxing ever. I m hungry dawg. Why am I off tomorrow :damn:

I m withdrawing here brehs :sadcam:
Dog pop on either one of the Salido/Mikey G joints or either of the mega classic Salido/JuanMa's :obama:
maybes some Mares/Moreno? Or Pavlik/Miranda or Pavlik/Sergio etc. etc. theres so many fights brehs :blessed: