Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TheNig we need to make a thread about Classic Saturdays and stream it on a site like twitch or ustream. So we don't go without boxing ever. I m hungry dawg. Why am I off tomorrow :damn:

I m withdrawing here brehs :sadcam:

its too bad justin.tv isnt around anymore..they had a nice boxing channel that showed random fights 24-7

SuikodenII

Daps
WBC champion Anthony Dirrell conquered his championship on August 16th, 2014 defeating former champion Sakio Bika. Dirrell is a true representative of endurance, faith, hard work and dedication. Anthony defeated cancer and became mandatory contender only to face another tragedy: a motorcycle accident.

Anthony became WBC world champion and is an example to society around the world. Mandatory contender, George Groves won the WBC silver championship and made successful voluntary defense past November while Dirrell had been granted a voluntary defense before making the mandatory defense of the division.

George Groves team submitted an appeal rejecting Dirrell to make a voluntary defense requesting the mandatory fight to take place immediately.

After a thorough revision and a voting process by the WBC Board of Governors the ruling has confirmed the following:

To permit Anthony Dirrell to make the proposed voluntary defense in the month of April with the winner committed to fight mandatory challenger George Groves without any intervening bouts.

So I guess that answers my question to @LeVraiPapi about when we could expect to see Anthony Dirrell again, any idea who?

-Erickson Lubin returns 3/6 in Las Vegas.... ESPN2 Friday Night Fights
-Alexander Povetkin was raised to #1 on WBC's rankings, no word if they still plan on making him face Mike Perez as a final eliminator
-Amir Khan has publicly stated that he would immediately accept a Miguel Cotto clash at 155

Garcia and mandatory challenger Viktor Postol registered a step-aside agreement with the WBC. In that agreement, Garcia and Postol agreed to each take a fight against a different opponent on the same card, and then fight in the mandatory championship contest immediately thereafter.

The World Boxing Council has reviewed the overall situation of the Super Lightweight division. Further, Garcia´s request was submitted to the WBC Board of Governors for a vote, with the following result:

1. The WBC has granted Danny Garcia permission to participate in his fight vs. Peterson over the Super Lightweight limit on April 11th. :snoop:

2. The Garcia/Postol step-aside agreement will be modified and updated to include the new date of the fight and the conditions for the mandatory fight between Garcia and Postol. :rudy:

3. Lucas Matthysse has been named mandatory contender to fight against the then WBC world champion immediately following the Garcia vs. Postol fight. :sas1:

4. The sanction fees the Garcia vs. Peterson Special Event generates shall be deposited directly in the “WBC Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund”, which is administered by the Nevada Community Foundation. The fund is currently aiding many boxers from around the world.:ehh:
Well......it ain't at 140, and it ain't a unification..........

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So I guess that answers my question to @LeVraiPapi about when we could expect to see Anthony Dirrell again, any idea who?

-Erickson Lubin returns 3/6 in Las Vegas.... ESPN2 Friday Night Fights
-Alexander Povetkin was raised to #1 on WBC's rankings, no word if they still plan on making him face Mike Perez as a final eliminator
-Amir Khan has publicly stated that he would immediately accept a Miguel Cotto clash at 155

Well......it ain't at 140, and it ain't a unification..........

he told me they were still looking at people but nothing was set. He said the Dirrells were in a rush to make a fight though but nothing was set. Did I reply to ur pm or nah ? :lupe: I m so tired dawg. I forget things

SuikodenII

Daps
he told me they were still looking at people but nothing was set. He said the Dirrells were in a rush to make a fight though but nothing was set. Did I reply to ur pm or nah ? :lupe: I m so tired dawg. I forget things
No, but I understand, it's all good

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Just expounding from @TheNig post, it'll be dope if one of the elder statesmen from the ring pick a fight and time'day and we all watch and give reactions to said fight. I watch a fight a night anyway. I'm just starving outchea :mjcry:

Or maybe some stanwars shyt :ohhh: Post your fighter's best performance, then compare that shyt to his rivals best performance and have the ring decide who was the most impressive.:ehh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Wow Cotto trying to drag bam bam and bad ass up to 155? SMH