Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Brehs, I just saw the last two rounds , but it looked way more competitive than Teddy's cards

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Salty?

My friend, Ponce was KO'd by JuanMa, Mares, and retired by Roman.

Meanwhile,since 8/24/13, we've been the reigning, defending, and undisputed Featherweight Champion of the world in a division that houses Nicholas Walters, Vasyl Lomachenko, Vetyeka, Mares, Gradovich, Cuellar, Donaire, Velez, Castellanos...

...Gary Russell Jr. Jr. is there as well......... he's just an irrelevant hype job with brittle hands used as a stay-busy, money making stepping stone. You should be praising the GAWD for allowing one of your many pathetic favorite fighters a chance to be blessed by the hand of GAWD and be fed. Don't get mad, Tito, it's the American way :mjpls:
Lol at you naming all those names even though jhonny hasn't faced them with the exception of sending his former sparring partner to the bushes. Jhonny is a belt holder like the rest. He had a struggle fight with a novice to a TD. after that whooped on a fighter even more well worn than him plus smaller. You and I know jhonny' s time is numbered in that division

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
You sure you know how undisputed championships work bruv :ehavb:

#AxeManiacs
Sure, buddy, I do. I understand that the belts are separated, but in this day and age that has no bearing on undisputed champions in a division. Why? Politics, including those from the sanctioning bodies themselves, prohibit actual undisputed champions in most cases. Klitschko is an exception, not the rule, plus he got the $$$ to pay all those stupid sanctioning fees (despite not having all of the belts). However, I use undisputed because most if not all ranking publications including TheRing, ESPN, BoxRec, and IWBR have Hand.of.GAWD at #1. Most fans would also agree with this assessment.

With that said, Nicholas Walters is the only other guy you could realistically argue to rank over The GAWD, which is the reason why we want that bout so badly. Lomachenko has yet to beat a top 20 guy, Gradovich just fought to a draw and might lose his strap soon against Selby, and The GAWD continues to dominate any and all in his path.

Trust me, I don't have an .............axe..............to grind here, I really like The Bombaclot Bomber, but we need that stamp, pleighboi, we do this for Miss Gladzalez :birdman:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Sure, buddy, I do. I understand that the belts are separated, but in this day and age that has no bearing on undisputed champions in a division. Why? Politics, including those from the sanctioning bodies themselves, prohibit actual undisputed champions in most cases. Klitschko is an exception, not the rule, plus he got the $$$ to pay all those stupid sanctioning fees (despite not having all of the belts). However, I use undisputed because most if not all ranking publications including TheRing, ESPN, BoxRec, and IWBR have Hand.of.GAWD at #1. Most fans would also agree with this assessment.

With that said, Nicholas Walters is the only other guy you could realistically argue to rank over The GAWD, which is the reason why we want that bout so badly. Lomachenko has yet to beat a top 20 guy, Gradovich just fought to a draw and might lose his strap soon against Selby, and The GAWD continues to dominate any and all in his path.

Trust me, I don't have an .............axe..............to grind here, I really like The Bombaclot Bomber, but we need that stamp, pleighboi, we do this for Miss Gladzalez :birdman:

:dwillhuh:

:heh:
:dead:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Lol at you naming all those names even though jhonny hasn't faced them with the exception of sending his former sparring partner to the bushes. Jhonny is a belt holder like the rest. He had a struggle fight with a novice to a TD. after that whooped on a fighter even more well worn than him plus smaller. You and I know jhonny' s time is numbered in that division
We could've still turned that fight around, but a nasty cut prevented that. Mares sent Ponce De BeGone to the bushes..... Then we put Mares' body-bag in a BODY-BAG. We could've squared it from there but......... then Danny Boy preceded to get that same treatment Jesus got :whoo:
From JuanMa :mjlol:

Dominated, no struggle at all, Clive Atwell, Made that Latin network money with Arce, and Mares is still afraid of that rematch. GAWD is good; a giving and remorseful GAWD, thus is why he has bestowed upon thee a helping hand. A final payday for the boxer who's claim to fame is beating Duke "The Dumpster" Drose in a 30 minute Iron Man match and getting his ass whooped when he finally decided to step up in competition.

It's all love, homie, we know he's going down the path of crooked unrighteousness and we just wanna send him a parting gift from any future discussions concerning the champions and contenders. We're just here to clear the confusion they may have taken the attention away from the real players at 126 and keep ourselves busy and ready for Robinson Castellanos.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
First of all....this nikka @SuikodenII on fire on here:damn:

But @patscorpio is right about Gonzalez time is about to be up. Loma and Walters are the new big dogs in that division and both take Gonzalez out.

Secondly, that damn jobber took a beating and kept coming forward against Lubin. At the end of the day #HammerTime got the job done like always and #LubinsLegion is happy:ohlawd:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
We eating tonight? :mjcry:

I've been so stuck on that Floyd manny mess that I'm blind to the other fights going on.:snoop: