Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Sergio gets starched by the first one two he gets hit with while he's doing his bullshyt hands down routine.

The fukk Dan was thinking when he answered that.
:heh:

I was wondering that too....and his Wlad KOs Tyson comment as well had me like :dwillhuh:

Also, Sweet Pea destroying everyone at 135-147 not named Pacquiao and Floyd, who would give him a tough fight, is kinda stannish as well.

Destroy? Not beat....but destroy?:comeon:

Daps
Sergio gets starched by the first one two he gets hit with while he's doing his bullshyt hands down routine.

The fukk Dan was thinking when he answered that.
:heh:
Real talk, sergio been put on his ass by lesser punchers and he supposed to survive Jackson!:mindblown:

also I think Tyson would of gotten to Wlads chin like nothing..I see tyson beating Wlad but not Vitali, Vitali can take it and give it back x10..Tyson would get wrecked..

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
I was wondering that too....and his Wlad KOs Tyson comment as well had me like :dwillhuh:

Also, Sweet Pea destroying everyone at 135-147 not named Pacquiao and Floyd, who would give him a tough fight, is kinda stannish as well.

Destroy? Not beat....but destroy?:comeon:

Yeah i don't see wlad beating a prime iron Mike. If we were talking about vitaly, then that would be different.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nemesis87 said:
also I think Tyson would of gotten to Wlads chin like nothing..I see tyson beating Wlad but not Vitali, Vitali can take it and give it back x10..Tyson would get wrecked..
Yeah i don't see wlad beating a prime iron Mike. If we were talking about vitaly, then that would be different.

Exactly. I agree with both of yall

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
dont mind @SuikodenII he's still salty when i called jhonny's last defeat at the hands on my nikka Ponce..jhonny isnt prime..he's due for a defeat real soon
Salty?

My friend, Ponce was KO'd by JuanMa, Mares, and retired by Roman.

Meanwhile,since 8/24/13, we've been the reigning, defending, and undisputed Featherweight Champion of the world in a division that houses Nicholas Walters, Vasyl Lomachenko, Vetyeka, Mares, Gradovich, Cuellar, Donaire, Velez, Castellanos...

...Gary Russell Jr. Jr. is there as well......... he's just an irrelevant hype job with brittle hands used as a stay-busy, money making stepping stone. You should be praising the GAWD for allowing one of your many pathetic favorite fighters a chance to be blessed by the hand of GAWD and be fed. Don't get mad, Tito, it's the American way :mjpls: