Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
You should also add...

Undefeated vs Mexicans :blessed:
he lost that dlh fight breh.
:mjpls:

I'm glad Oscar lost though, those last few rounds :scusthov:
lmao part of me is trollin..a lil. but Im glad he lost too for hopping on his bike the final rounds, HAD HE not....well..YA KNOW. And I dont really care for oscar or tito to be honest.

Hopkins handled both :troll:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
man if petrov were to win, what a scrap it would be with that mexican dude.
Looks like we got a scrap on our hands then :obama:

I'ma miss Stuart Hall fighting in the UK, but I should be able to catch Kovalev, as long as I wake up in time. I'm going into Seoul today, might be there............for awhile.

Things I've learned:

-Club UN is the "black club"
-Hooker Hill still exists, travel too far though and it becomes tranny-ville
-Itaewon, the foreign district of South Korea, at night is douchebag heaven. Bunch of military and other foreign teachers who are self-entitled to the maximum.
-Seoul isn't all that great, just popular and big (I really wanna see Busan now)
-Those long bus/train rides suck if you can't get a seat
-Some people actually pay to have girls sit at bars with them and feed them and basically act like their girl, then after an hour or two they're out. Them hoes be hopping out of vans like the A-Team, no lie.
-It's rainy and cold today, even tough it's been in the mid 70s and sunny all during the week
-I'm actually not big on Korean women, I saw a big booty on some foreign chick with a Korean dude and shed the Native American single tear. First one I've seen in damn near a month. Korean women aren't ugly at all, but............

Small....Petite.....
Sounds nice, but it's really not for me
Need a shawty with some meat, on her bones
For thunder thighs and thick hips I got a Jones
And it makes me wanna moan, when I watch her move
Captivated by the way a thick girl grooves
Like she got something to prove, well use me babe
Drop it low, rock ya hips, abuse me babe
DRIVE ME CRAAAAAAAAAAAAYZAAAAAAAAAAAAY
:ohlawd:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Dan Rafael chat recap:

- Believes Kovalev-Pascal is unlikely because Pascal's promoter is the same as Stevenson.
- Kathy Duva is going to try and take Stevenson's team to court because she has emails she considered a "binding agreement". Wants the outcome to be a fall fight, but compensation may be the end result.
- He personally believes HBO was lazy in the Stevenson negotiation, but still believes from everything he heard that Stevenson never wanted the fight.
- The plan is for Stevenson and BHop to fight.
- Dulorme/Mayfield winner is a possible fight candidate for Provodnikov's next fight
- Schaefer said the fight vs Thurman was offered to everyone and they all turned it down (a lot to do with the purse). Guerrero and Judah both turned it down without prospective fights upcoming.
- Golovkin's promoter said that after the JCC fight he will return to 160.
- He believes that Canelo never gets a rematch with Floyd (not that he deserves it anyways), but it has made the rumor circle because of its financial impact.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dan Rafael chat recap:

- Believes Kovalev-Pascal is unlikely because Pascal's promoter is the same as Stevenson.
- Kathy Duva is going to try and take Stevenson's team to court because she has emails she considered a "binding agreement". Wants the outcome to be a fall fight, but compensation may be the end result.
- He personally believes HBO was lazy in the Stevenson negotiation, but still believes from everything he heard that Stevenson never wanted the fight.
- The plan is for Stevenson and BHop to fight.
- Dulorme/Mayfield winner is a possible fight candidate for Provodnikov's next fight
- Schaefer said the fight vs Thurman was offered to everyone and they all turned it down (a lot to do with the purse). Guerrero and Judah both turned it down without prospective fights upcoming.
- Golovkin's promoter said that after the JCC fight he will return to 160.
- He believes that Canelo never gets a rematch with Floyd (not that he deserves it anyways), but it has made the rumor circle because of its financial impact.

:wow: