Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You and @ChocolateGiddyUp are both with Dulorme.

I feel like Dulorme has beaten no one and the one good fighter who got in the ring with, he was dropped twice and his corner had to throw in the towel for him. Mayfield has a better resume, has beaten better opponents. I got to go with that as my reasoning for why i picked Mayfield

Pretty much breh.
Dude also seems like he got a lil Khan in his DNA (bad chin and likes to brawl when he shouldn't)

Mayfield is nothing special, but on paper he appears to be the better of the two, while Dulorme has the more attractive skills and attributes, he hasn't done much with them so far.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
lol at fighters having to put these stipulations in the contract when they face Jr....its a shame when you cant rely on a pro fighter to make weight..fukking bum
The two Vera fights have me confused as fukk regarding JCC. The first fight he was out of shape, but his power looked great. He rocked Vera several times and the only thing that stopped him from getting a KO appeared to be his conditioning. He had to spend have the round catching a breather.
The second fight he looked in shape and boxed like it with good stamina. But with all the power shots he landed he never rocked Vera like he did in the first fight.
Is it as simple as carrying more of his natural weight gave him more power? Or was Vera prepared for all his shots this time? Dunno what to make of it.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:smugfavre:
d522a962b6b511e3a2791296a66f03f9_8.jpg

1530898_632187620169146_980270023_n.jpg

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Black Ghallager in the hood smashing pumpkins...talks tough on twitter...barking trying to fight in the hotel hallway N gets choked/falls back to Dulorme at the weigh in :deadrose::dead: