Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Dont have a problem with this. Even if it is a fighter I like I often find myself rooting against them if they dont make weight. You negotiated a deal, so stick to it.
I doubt JCC would come out of shape for this matchup, it means too much. He came in great shape for Sergio and looked good vs Vera last time. I think it will always be something people put in contracts with him because of his history.

But that means we are closer to the fight being signed.:whew:
#GennadyGolovkinGang

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I feel like I'm the only one going with Dulorme tomorrow night.

I'm still not sold on Mayfield truth be told. I think Dulorme is the better boxer and if he boxes and doesn't get reckless, I think he wins.

Edit: I see Choc is riding with Dulorme too, so I'm not alone lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I'm the only one going with Dulorme tomorrow night.

I'm still not sold on Mayfield truth be told. I think Dulorme is the better boxer and if he boxes and doesn't get reckless, I think he wins.

You and @ChocolateGiddyUp are both with Dulorme.

I feel like Dulorme has beaten no one and the one good fighter who got in the ring with, he was dropped twice and his corner had to throw in the towel for him. Mayfield has a better resume, has beaten better opponents. I got to go with that as my reasoning for why i picked Mayfield

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That Doc about Gerald and Benn was :to: I remember watching that fight being amazed and shocked by the brutality of it. As much as I love to watch combat sports it's crazy how sometimes you forget these are normal human beings and not supermen. The danger of losing your life or ending up seriously hurt is always in the air.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
You and @ChocolateGiddyUp are both with Dulorme.

I feel like Dulorme has beaten no one and the one good fighter who got in the ring with, he was dropped twice and his corner had to throw in the towel for him. Mayfield has a better resume, has beaten better opponents. I got to go with that as my reasoning for why i picked Mayfield
I hear you on that.

I don't think Dulorme is great, but at the same time I don't think Mayfield is either. His resume isn't anything to write home about either (best win was against Herrera. Not shytting on Mauricio at all btw). Don't think Mayfield would've beaten Abregu either.

Either way, I think it comes down to Dulorme's boxing and his chin. If he boxes and stays outta harms way, he wins. If he gets reckless, good chance Mayfield stops him :manny: