Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Ghost would get fukked up. He don't want those problems.

On a side note, I'm still tryna figure out what Thurman is. He's gotta be a half breed like Andre Ward. I always forget that S.O.G. is a Mulatto. He looks mixed, but he doesn't look like Mulatto. Keith Thurman does though.
lol , how many mixed race (black whilte) folks have you met?
many african americans can pass for mixed race..
Not all mulattos looked typically the same..you should know about mixed folks as a Rican Niqqa.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
lol , how many mixed race (black whilte) folks have you met?
many african americans can pass for mixed race..
Not all mulattos looked typically the same..you should know about mixed folks as a Rican Niqqa.
I've know plenty of mixed raced folks. But I also know tons of light skinned black folks, so I've kind learned to tell who's who. Of course as you can see it's not always easy lol.

When it comes to Blacks, there's a difference between looking mixed and looking Mulatto. Mulatto implies that one of your parents are black and the other is white. Mixed means you have some traces of other stuff in you, but you're mostly Black.

Keith Thurman looks like he has a White parent. I didn't think Andre Ward did. I just figured both his parents were Black, but one of them was just light skinned :manny:

Daps
I've know plenty of mixed raced folks. But I also know tons of light skinned black folks, so I've kind learned to tell who's who. Of course as you can see it's not always easy lol.

When it comes to Blacks, there's a difference between looking mixed and looking Mulatto. Mulatto implies that one of your parents are black and the other is white. Mixed means you have some traces of other stuff in you, but you're mostly Black.

Keith Thurman looks like he has a White parent. I didn't think Andre Ward did. I just figured both his parents were Black, but one of them was just light skinned :manny:
My homie has a white mama but he and his brothers are all dark, not a trace of "white" on them.. It baffles me. lol

Daps
Unrelated side note about SKorea:
These buses be doing 150..........shyt is unnerving as fukk :merchant:
Especially when there's another right next to you and you can see the passengers, I be like "Jesus Take the Wheel!" :to:

Couldn't find what I was looking for, I'll try again 2morrow :ld:
The hell you doing in South Korea? Are you a military dude? or some one who has money and can travel? :sadcam:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh's I'm rooting for Dulorme and Agnew to get this win

With Kovalev's recent comments about us "sunburnt" people, I hope I'm not the only one rooting against him :mjpls:

cant believe this fight is actually looking like it will happen, so used to not getting the big fights we want to see.

GGG going to knock this clown out :obama:

Avi bets are welcome :jawalrus:

One month avi bet and all your coli cash :steviej:

@patscorpio you want in on this :shaq:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
ive been waiting to get my revenge from you beating me with that barker bet :pacspit:

i want 500k worth of your coli cash aswell

GGG going to knock out that lazy rich boy mexican

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ive been waiting to get my revenge from you beating me with that barker bet :pacspit:

i want 500k worth of your coli cash aswell

GGG going to knock out that lazy rich boy mexican

I hope you're not afraid to quote me friend :mjpls:

I won't be putting up 500k to your paltry $15, that's not how the world works

I'm making the bet to own your avi for a month and make you broke.

Now if you accept the bet quote me so I know it's real :shaq: