Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:birdman:
aTPv7FR.gif

this is going to get some burn in tsc :ohlawd:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Dan Rafael posting on a conference call with Tim Bradley:

- Says he has a lot to prove due to the controversy of the 1st fight
- Being undefeated is important, but fighting the best is more important
- "Manny Pacquiao is more compassionate now and that is not good for boxing"
- Asked how bad he wanted to fight Floyd, he said "it is how bad he wants to fight me"
- "Mayweather is his own boss. If he wants to come see me he can come see me".

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
lol@cotto might be higher than tito if he beat floyd and manny

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dan Rafael posting on a conference call with Tim Bradley:

- Says he has a lot to prove due to the controversy of the 1st fight
- Being undefeated is important, but fighting the best is more important
- "Manny Pacquiao is more compassionate now and that is not good for boxing"
- Asked how bad he wanted to fight Floyd, he said "it is how bad he wants to fight me"
- "Mayweather is his own boss. If he wants to come see me he can come see me".
#BradleyBunch
how can y'all not love this dude. He lightweight throws shade on floyd then directly calls him out while calling manny a p*ssy in the process

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
#BradleyBunch
how can y'all not love this dude. He lightweight throws shade on floyd then directly calls him out while calling manny a p*ssy in the process

He talks the talk....no doubt. And the fact that he's never lost, he backs it up as well:salute:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
He talks the talk....no doubt. And the fact that he's never lost, he backs it up as well:salute:
Technicality at best, everyone with 1/3 of a brain knows he lost that 1st Manny fight. He needs this more than Manny........ why else has he conceded with pretty much any and every demand from Pacquiao's camp and resigned with TR BEFORE securing the Pacquiao rematch

I don't dislike Bradley, but he's the privileged kid who rightfully made the star high school B-Ball team, but actually starts only because of nepotism.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Technicality at best, everyone with 1/3 of a brain knows he lost that 1st Manny fight.

I mean, I agree....but officially he's undefeated.

If we went by what everyone knew, then Floyd would have at least 1 guaranteed loss on his record (Roger Mayweather entered the ring during the Zab Judah fight during the middle of the round), AB would have 3 losses (Maidana, PDL, and Quintero) according to yall, Danny Garcia would have 2 losses (Theophane & Herrera), Bradley would have a loss (Pac), Pac would be 2-2 in 4 fights against Marquez instead of 2 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draw, Malignaggi would have a loss to Cano.....etc. We can go on and on.

We can only go by their "official" record in order to keep things fair:manny:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I mean, I agree....but officially he's undefeated.

If we went by what everyone knew, then Floyd would have at least 1 guaranteed loss on his record (Roger Mayweather entered the ring during the Zab Judah fight during the middle of the round), AB would have 3 losses (Maidana, PDL, and Quintero) according to yall, Danny Garcia would have 2 losses (Theophane & Herrera), Bradley would have a loss (Pac), Pac would be 2-2 in 4 fights against Marquez instead of 2 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draw, Malignaggi would have a loss to Cano.....etc. We can go on and on.

We can only go by their "official" record in order to keep things fair:manny:
DQing a fighter is always up to the referee's discretion. It is not an automatic DQ if a trainer enters the ring. Richard Steele could have DQ'd Mayweather, but chose not to. Jon Schorle did not have to DQ Carlos Molina, but he fukked the pedophile anyway. Broner/PDL & Quintero were both close, but if someone thinks otherwise, that is perfectly fine. Garcia/Theophane & Herrera were both close, but if someone thinks otherwise, that is perfectly fine.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...... this is boxing. It's corrupt. It's unclean. It's ungoverned. It's unfair. It's 99% Political Bullshyt. Nevertheless, we love it for the athletes' courage and skill and sometimes choose to ignore blatant judicial scoring discrepancies for "official" records when official records really have not meant much more than WWE win-loss records, unless we're talking to the casual fan. However, we are not casual fans, so we can "talk turkey" ya dig? If "we" feel a fighter lost, we are just as entitled to say they lost as the "official" records may or may not state.

You cannot argue a 102-101, 3-1, 12-10, 21-17 final score. But this is boxing. The "rules" it lives by are an informality, not finite. As dedicated, paying fans we have no reason to live by the same unconstrained rules the people who run this sport choose to ignore when convenient.

As long as you're willing to back up your argument with intelligent opinion, your voice shall be heard, considered and respected. That is, The Ring. That is, Boxing.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
DQing a fighter is always up to the referee's discretion. It is not an automatic DQ if a trainer enters the ring. Richard Steele could have DQ'd Mayweather, but chose not to. Jon Schorle did not have to DQ Carlos Molina, but he fukked the pedophile anyway. Broner/PDL & Quintero were both close, but if someone thinks otherwise, that is perfectly fine. Garcia/Theophane & Herrera were both close, but if someone thinks otherwise, that is perfectly fine.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...... this is boxing. It's corrupt. It's unclean. It's ungoverned. It's unfair. It's 99% Political Bullshyt. Nevertheless, we love it for the athletes' courage and skill and sometimes choose to ignore blatant judicial scoring discrepancies for "official" records when official records really have not meant much more than WWE win-loss records, unless we're talking to the casual fan. However, we are not casual fans, so we can "talk turkey" ya dig? If "we" feel a fighter lost, we are just as entitled to say they lost as the "official" records may or may not state.

You cannot argue a 102-101, 3-1, 12-10, 21-17 final score. But this is boxing. The "rules" it lives by are an informality, not finite. As dedicated, paying fans we have no reason to live by the same unconstrained rules the people who run this sport choose to ignore when convenient.

As long as you're willing to back up your argument with intelligent opinion, your voice shall be heard, considered and respected. That is, The Ring. That is, Boxing.

Im with you all the way breh:salute:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I agree. Bradley seems to be a genuine person about the whole thing. Of course he has an ego and is a fighter, so part of him thinks he beat Pacquiao. And I am sure there is a large part of him that questions whether he deserved to win as well. At least he has been about as honest as you can, while maintaining your rep as a PFP fighter.
And I love the fact that the last couple of years, Bradley has fought the best available opponents and seems to still want to do that. Fighters like that deserve more credit win or lose, than fighters who hide out to protect their record.
I like Timmy and usually find myself rooting for him. :obama: