Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It's straight bullshyt man, bad enough they dont have no damn games, I feel like a prisoner sitting looking at my 4 and dont even play shyt like that and my 2k14 deleted everything my my gm and my players modes, and I already beat Infamous.............:beli:

I miss the days of popping in fight night on a late or before one of my shows start for a quick fight or 2, that seems like a eternity ago:ohlawd:

Someone from Boxingscene was working on a boxing game years back, I dont know what happened with it though, I'll try to pull up the thread

Get that Battlefield 4 and come get this work :demonic:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
vs winky>?
didnt you blend in with the ricans??

Nah it was Bhop vs. Trinidad, I was still a youngin. Every time BHop would land something significant me and my boy would :banderas: . As the night progressed the looks were were getting were quite demonic. I got the fukk out of there after the stoppage -edit

Trinidad was so big to the Ricans around here they would have mini parades on the main avenue at like 1am whenever he would win his fights. :wow:

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
They would even make the Newark Police fall back, to this day I've never seen anything like it. :wow:

They never did it for Cotto though :ohhh:

@King P @ChocolateGiddyUp explain brehs
I've always said, I never saw anybody hyping him up until I would go to boxing forums.

Many Ricans felt the same way @ChocolateGiddyUp felt. They just weren't sold on him. They like him and support him though. He always got alot of support especially at MSG.

But Tito was just on a whole nother level, you can't compare the 2. It also helped that Tito was very engaging/charismatic and had a great personality. While Cotto was always quiet and aloof. It's like fire and ice.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Never fukked with Cotto didn't see him as anything special.. the forced Tito comparisons made me dislike dude even more N then he goes N gets the shyt beat out of him a kneeling bloody mess by a Mexican :camby:

Ive heard His attitude is what turns people from the island off...that he thinks he's better then errybody...the charging ppv for the Trout fight...skipping interviews after L's

He got super stans on the internet tho...talking bout he's better then Tito...if he beats Martinez he moves ahead of Tito all types of goof shyt :rudy:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
The funny part is that there's always been animosity between the 2 fighters. They've never liked each other. More so Cotto to Tito than the other way around. Cotto for the longest time has really resented Trinidad. He never liked being compared to him at all. I remember him scoffing when people would call him the next Trinidad, that shyt burned his soul deep down. Tito doesn't really dislike him as much, but at the same time he doesn't really care for him. I remember 5 years ago, he was saying that Cotto should retire.

I don't know how it is these days. I'm sure they both have respect for each other, but they'll never be friends. I know Tito has always loved Juanma though and really likes Verdejo as well. The again, Tito never really cared for Camacho back in the day either :manny:

It's funny to me, because considering how small an island PR is, you would think all of the boxers would support their fellow countrymen. But that's not always the case lol