Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Broner vs Molina is a 10 round fight:mjlol:

@Newzz didn't I tell you Broner is a 8 round fighter, he will never be elite never, he should have 4 clear l's at this point.......................:mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner vs Molina is a 10 round fight:mjlol:

@Newzz didn't I tell you Broner is a 8 round fighter, he will never be elite never, he should have 4 clear l's at this point.......................:mjpls:

Boxing doesnt move on "should've/would've"s though. If that's the case, Floyd SHOULD have 2 losses on his record as well. The 1st JLC fight and the disqualification for Roger Mayweather jumping in the ring during the fight with Zab:mjpls:

Instead, he's undefeated and instead, The Problem's a 3 time Champion in 3 different divisions..........and soon to be a 4 division Champion:youngsabo:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont trust Collazo, not after a clear fixed match/dive, for all we know he may lay down for Khan.....You dont find it weird that Collazo called out Mayweather post match when he's on nobody's radar, now all of a sudden a Khan victory over Collazo earns Khan a Mayweather shot

GB has been setting this shyt up for a mile away, I simply aint dumb, but it is what it is, boxing simply is 50% WWE these days
Ortiz vs collazo wasn't fixed bro
everyone calls out mayweather
Ortiz has been inactive and his chin is even worst after homeboy broke his jaw
he got hit with a good shot
plus he's a known quitter

if you want some wwe type shyt, check this out

berto vs ortiz, loser leaves boxing match:mjlol:

larry holmes as the special guest referee:mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I would not be surprised if Khan fukks around and loses to Collazo.

Bad match up, since Khan won't be able to hurt dude or out speed him like that. He's going to have to box carefully and win on points and I don't think he can do that without Collazo turning it up and landing a good shot during some point which will crack the rest of that glass cabinet for a chin he has.

Khan should have went after Brook.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I could never question a fighter or fighters who didn't want to fight because they were related.
You're brothers, family. It is one thing to spar in training (which Wlad and Vit did), but to put it out there for everyone to see, talk/write about, etc. Nah man. You can't KO your brother on TV. :childplease:

If you actually did it, it needs to be some Serena/Venus Williams shyt where you decide the winner beforehand. :youngsabo:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Nothing may come of it, but Dan Rafael is tweeting that Stevenson's next fight is being bid on by Showtime and they are offering more than HBO. HBO has a matching right, but it appears Stevenson can fight on Showtime if they win the purse bid.
If true...puts Stevenson-Kovalev in danger. :shaq2:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Nothing may come of it, but Dan Rafael is tweeting that Stevenson's next fight is being bid on by Showtime and they are offering more than HBO. HBO has a matching right, but it appears Stevenson can fight on Showtime if they win the purse bid.
i knew stevenson kovalev wouldnt happen as soon as he signed to al haymon

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
i knew stevenson kovalev wouldnt happen as soon as he signed to al haymon
I know that was my fear as well. I wanted the fight to happen before Stevenson fully switched to Showtime. Nothing against Bernard, cause that would be a good fight, but to me Stevenson-Kovalev is a better fight and determines the true 175 lb champ.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Stevenson seems like he wants to be the 1st person to stop Hopkins rather than give Kovalev that work. :manny:
It feels weird saying this, but with Hopkins age Kovalev seems like the harder fight.
Hopkins never ceases to amaze, but I feel at some point some young lion is going to walk through him. :damn:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It feels weird saying this, but with Hopkins age Kovalev seems like the harder fight.
Hopkins never ceases to amaze, but I feel at some point some young lion is going to walk through him. :damn:

Kovalev is definitely the harder fight.

I think Stevenson beats both of them, but if I never saw another Hopkins fight I wouldn't even care, although his last fight was entertaining as hell and full of fukkery.

I think Stevenson/Kovalev could be built up as a real mega fight, but both dudes will have to fight at least 3x this year against some name dudes. Fonfara is a decent start for Adonis if that fight happens, but Kovalev fighting some no name dude this weekend ain't the business.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

PHUCK!!!

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess showtime is going too overpaid him