Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I can't blame stevenson if showtime is offering more money, boxing is a brutal sport.:manny:
I don't blame him. In the LH division big paydays are scarce. If they pay him more and he can cash a big paycheck if a Hopkins fight gets made.
Long term as a fan perspective him being with HBO is more exciting. HBO has the deepest stable at 168 and 175 right now, with the fight most people recognize as the most interesting being vs Kovalev...and potentially the fight against Ward for P4P status.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxing doesnt move on "should've/would've"s though. If that's the case, Floyd SHOULD have 2 losses on his record as well. The 1st JLC fight and the disqualification for Roger Mayweather jumping in the ring during the fight with Zab:mjpls:

Instead, he's undefeated and instead, The Problem's a 3 time Champion in 3 different divisions..........and soon to be a 4 division Champion:youngsabo:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

I just don't see it with the Castillo fight. Fights are scored round by round. JCL gave away too many rounds. I gave Floyd the first 5 rounds. This means Castillo would have had to win 7 rounds in a row, which definitely didn't happen.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Aside from JMM who's stopped Casa with all the names he's faced, Chico couldnt even do that......

You known this though, exactly why you slighted Casamayor leaving yourself a out, but Manny dikkriders will dikkride Manny, and yall are hating for no reason here. Yall will be the reason I switch my pick n root Timmy here.....Flee lil nikka:stopitslime:
You need to just come out and embrace your hatred of Manny Pacquiao, Skip. All this contortion you go through to shade the dude while still trying to claim you are a fan must be exhausting.
Take it from someone who hates Tim Bradley freely and without hesitation...that shyt can be liberating.:jawalrus:

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Sosa is getting worked.

Guy from Cleveland making those sounds :why:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
somebody close with Vegas ties told one of my co-workers (COO) that Bradley will throw the fight against Pac. He said to expect a KD at least. He said Pac gonna look good, very good and there's no blood testing at all :wow:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I mean, he has no reason to lie. He bets a lot and he was talking about brackets and how people losing money. He said it's all fixed lol. That I don't believe. He also hangs out with Don King and Haymon. Dude is a COO but he makes so much cheese off gambling. Meanwhile, I can't :beli:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
somebody close with Vegas ties told one of my co-workers (COO) that Bradley will throw the fight against Pac. He said to expect a KD at least. He said Pac gonna look good, very good and there's no blood testing at all :wow:

Nah, that would derail his momentum. He's got something to prove

:shaq:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

bradley aint throwing shyt, he sitting nice at a +200 ish underdog BUT i'm not touching him this time again. personally i feel this will be a close fight which manny will get the nod and lead to a 3rd fight.