Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
1. Choc was. he came up with the name lol
2. multiple people did . you included
3. you were the main one saying it.
4. You said but then so did I. You were more on the you think Garcia was struggling to make weight 140 tip. I flat out said Herrera was not a pushover and was a problem.
Yeah, you and I were spot on about Herrera, Swift has a tendency to fight and friendly and fight down to the level of his competition, since his Theophane days, I knew from the very start Swift would have problems.....

If you are a fighter and fought names, you have to fight someone to keep the blood following someone that you actually fear to bring your best, and his best he didnt bring in PR which should have been a showcase match.................

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You happy lil nikka..........:mjlol:

Lets not act like I didnt go through that so yall lil nikkas didnt have to go thru that, while you was but but and butting for Matthysse pre fight, leaving yourself out after out:lupe:

Bu bu bu but you not captain I jus call you captain ass nikka :deadrose::dead:

If Swift loses to Matthysse nikkas was coming for MY neck @patscorpio N the rest of #matthyssemafia were goin shyt on me......NOBODY gave af bout skip...in war you dont go after loud mouth soldiers you go after the king:smugdraper:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bu bu bu but you not captain I jus call you captain ass nikka :deadrose::dead:

If Swift loses to Matthysse nikkas was coming for MY neck @patscorpio N the rest of #matthyssemafia were goin shyt on me......NOBODY gave af bout skip...in war you dont go after loud mouth soldiers you go after the king:smugdraper:
You dont get it, :wow: #matthysse Mafia knew not to come at the king with that fukkery :youngsabo:, think about that and let that marinate:umad:

All jokes aside I already was lightweight harsh on swift post Herrera although I seen that from a mile away, if Swift doesn't rematch him, or move up to 147 to face better competition, i'm on his ass...............Bad enough he talked hmself out of a Floyd match, when nikkas is sacrificing their career and primes chasing that wild rabbit, all his wins Morales twice, Campbell, ****, Judah, Khan, Matthysse, all means jack shyt now, Herrera was the definition of a lose lose fight, it should be point in case why these younger so called fighters shouldn't partake in matches that bring you absolutely nothing.....................................

Slow boxing year and fans are being milked with nothing matches

Garcia vs Herrera:pacspit:
Broner vs Molina:pacspit:
Khan vs Collazo:pacspit:
Thurman vs TBA:pacspit:
Matthysse vs TBA:pacspit:

Fukk GB has going on:snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Stole Choc set in 2013, and in 2014 I will steal @patscorpio bytch:demonic:

:dead:

@Skip b is hilarious. No matter how much trash you talk, no matter how many back and forths, you're still the homie. All of yall are the homies. This is the best section of the coli:blessed:

I can never block, or put on ignore any of yall, because I'd be missing some classic shyt talking/posts:ohlawd:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
All jokes aside I already was lightweight harsh on swift post Herrera although I seen that from a mile away, if Swift doesn't rematch him, or move up to 147 to face better competition, i'm on his ass...............Bad enough he talked hmself out of a Floyd match, when nikkas is sacrificing their career and primes chasing that wild rabbit, all his wins Morales twice, Campbell, ****, Judah, Khan, Matthysse, all means jack shyt now

:mjpls:

I'll file this away until Danny Garcia's next fight is announced:smugbiden:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:dead:

@Skip b is hilarious. No matter how much trash you talk, no matter how many back and forths, you're still the homie. All of yall are the homies. This is the best section of the coli:blessed:

I can never block, or put on ignore any of yall, because I'd be missing some classic shyt talking/posts:ohlawd:
Word:blessed:

Yall are my comedy when I'm down and even worse when I'm at work:beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:mjpls:

I'll file this away until Danny Garcia's next fight is announced:smugbiden:
You dont have to do that, I aint even agree with Herrera, I stopped short and tried to keep quiet there

Danny Danny Danny.......:snoop:

I hate to do it, but Im a boxing fan far before I was fanatical in regards to any fighter...........I dont get GB lately, can all of the 140-154 fukkery be attributed to Floyd, they have to do better, they are just as bad as TR with their huge stable, they simply have to put their foot down, back in the day you had to be Oscar De La Hoya to be dictating things and turning down fights...I dont feel that one bit

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
the only opinion on bradley that means anything to me from a stanning perspective on here is from @mr. smoke weed his stanning is odd but it comes from a good place...that dude loves how he fights but even he would never refer to bradley-alexander as anything positive never mind as a legit stoppage of devon or an argument on bradley's power lol
:salute:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm thinking the GBP fukkery with Oscar N Schaeffer is effecting the match making
I doubt it, it simply seems that if making money is the case, they want all the big fights on ppv further down the line

Who knows, I never really thought about from that POV, but.........It makes sense especially after the Guerrero joining Haymon after suing GB, something struck me as odd about that..............Something is going on but Oscar has himself to blame, I guarantee the rift is over his drug usage and RS having to pay 7-8 figures for them photo's not to be leaked, the fukk is wrong with Oscar