Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
See, statements like this are why I gleefully shyt all over that melonheaded B- fighter...his stans are delusional.
:ufdup: I'm not a timothy bradley stan, he's one of my favorite boxers though. I'm a boxing stan. If timmy loses on the 12th, boxing moves on, Mr. Smoke Weed moves on even tim bradley does. I'm glad you think Tim has a gigantic head and is a B- boxer though.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nah, that would derail his momentum. He's got something to prove

:shaq:

bradley aint throwing shyt, he sitting nice at a +200 ish underdog BUT i'm not touching him this time again. personally i feel this will be a close fight which manny will get the nod and lead to a 3rd fight.

I know right, but he was saying Bradley is not resigning with TR and Manny will try to fight Floyd late 2014 so Arum could eat. Idk man but we'll see

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Khan/Collazo
Broner/The other Carlos Molina
J'eon Love/Marcos Periban

^^THAT's your under-card? :what:

In other news The Gawd returns 5/24 against a no-name for no apparent reason. I don't like it at all, but it is what it is.......if Mares wasn't a bytch this wouldn't be a problem.......

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Khan/Collazo

In other news The Gawd returns 5/24 against a no-name for no apparent reason. I don't like it at all, but it is what it is.......if Mares wasn't a bytch this wouldn't be a problem.......

and nikkas were wondering why i wont pay for that ppv....thats a card you put on regular showtime...thank god for streams

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Khan/Collazo

Its better than Manny vs Bradley's undercard:manny:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I know right, but he was saying Bradley is not resigning with TR and Manny will try to fight Floyd late 2014 so Arum could eat. Idk man but we'll see

bradley has already re-signed with TR.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2014/01/bradley-extends-contract-with-top-rank-to-get-pacquiao-rematch/

funny thing is, he said he would have gotten the fight with manny even if he didn't re sign. i wonder if he would have went a free agent could he have made more with gbp with the better matchups? :manny: i forgot how much he said he was making this fight, but i can't blame him for resigning if he getting paid. arum stated the winner of bradley-pac will fight the winner of marquez-alverado :snoop:

Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Im buying em both:manny:

Ima sucker for boxing:to:

nikkka u buggin, some casual is going to order the fight go over they house.

fuk paying 75 for the maidana-floyd fight, u better off investing that money in one of them band camp chains and a signature wave brush with broner name signature on it.