Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
well im hoping the rumored tripleheader involving thurman, matthysse, and figueroa facing whoever comes to pass. they can market that shyt on some knockout kings 3 type of shyt.
It doesnt matter everybody else good is lined up breh, it will be a triple header with nothing matches

Broner moving down
Paulie facing Porter
Ortiz in the bushes
Collazo/Khan locked up

Only 2 names out there that would make me ligthweight interested in the event is Alexander and Guerrero and I'm not too interested in watching a Alexander match, especially if it's vs the ghost like Alexander has been calling for recently; they both are ugly ugly fighters

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If JCC Jr vs GGG happens I'm coming back for that avi Pat
ZHgCROL.png

That rumor is just Collazo being paid by the Barclay's to continually bring up fighting Floyd at the Barclays

I'd love to have Floyd in NY but they should focus on getting Danny or Broner to set up shop there.
Broner had the Barclay's :dj2: last time he was there

garcia vs broner in brooklyn:smugbiden:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Fight your brother in a sport where you can possibly kill each other for $ brehs

:camby:
But you'd fight your brother in the living room right, no gloves n all:comeon:

For the money the klits would make, on top of legacy, why not..................................But it's heavy I understand the health thing ..................

But them Charlo's, one better move up or...:patrice:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wish the K-Bros DID agree to fight.........and then hit the world with a Hulk Hogan vs Kevin Nash "Finger Poke Of Doom" just for the fukkery:ohlawd:
The only thing I'd fear is one laying down like you mentioned lol, but I'd love to see a brother vs brother match, for us lil brothers who's knuck game was feared in the hood, but simply couldnt beat older bro:ohlawd:

My knuck game was fierce when I was younger, they used to call ODH back in the day the way I used to sleep people with effortless combos in jr/high school days, I couldnt beat my big brother though, never, 3 inches on him, 50-70 pounds and still took all l's, he used to box alot them days and simply hit so hard, son could graze me on some soft shyt I aint feel and have me looking like Rahman:to:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I wish the K-Bros DID agree to fight.........and then hit the world with a Hulk Hogan vs Kevin Nash "Finger Poke Of Doom" just for the fukkery:ohlawd:

:ohlawd:

But you'd fight your brother in the living room right, no gloves n all:comeon:

For the money the klits would make, on top of legacy, why not..................................But it's heavy I understand the health thing ..................

But them Charlo's, one better move up or...:patrice:

how many people have died in living room brawls with siblings vs. how many have died in the ring? At least I wouldn't do it anyway.

All for some cash and to appease to boxing fans that will toss you in the bushes once you aren't hot anymore, nah.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Khan says after he beats Collazo, he's gonna sit ringside for Floyd vs Maidana and then call out Floyd in the post fight press conference:russ:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The only thing I'd fear is one laying down like you mentioned lol, but I'd love to see a brother vs brother match, for us lil brothers who's knuck game was feared in the hood, but simply couldnt beat older bro:ohlawd:

My knuck game was fierce when I was younger, they used to call ODH back in the day the way I used to sleep people with effortless combos in jr/high school days, I couldnt beat my big brother though, never, 3 inches on him, 50-70 pounds and still took all l's, he used to box alot them days and simply hit so hard, son could graze me on some soft shyt I aint feel and have me looking like Rahman:to:

That was my cousin :heh: Dude was 6'0'' 170 in the seventh grade :to: I'm still not 170lbs :damn:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
khan vs collazo is official for mayweather undercard:ohhh:
khan getting knocked out again:mjlol:
I dont trust Collazo, not after a clear fixed match/dive, for all we know he may lay down for Khan.....You dont find it weird that Collazo called out Mayweather post match when he's on nobody's radar, now all of a sudden a Khan victory over Collazo earns Khan a Mayweather shot

GB has been setting this shyt up for a mile away, I simply aint dumb, but it is what it is, boxing simply is 50% WWE these days

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Khan says after he beats Collazo, he's gonna sit ringside for Floyd vs Maidana and then call out Floyd in the post fight press conference:russ:
:russ:
This guy just doesn't learn
same thing happened in the build up to the Garcia fight
running his mouth about Floyd instead of focusing on his opponent
collazo is gonna knock him out
if he wants to come ringside, post fight with a concussion and a black eye, that's on him:russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

I know....Khan's funny.

I imagine him beating Collazo, doing the post fight interview talking trash about Floyd and AB both fighting his leftovers, and then going to his front row seat.......still with his boxing trunks and hands wrapped up waiting for the Floyd/Maidana fight:dead: