Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

Being founding father N El Capitan of #swiftset I have to be around win lose or draw

The titanic could be sinking N I'd be playing "some type of way"on my violin til we drown

#swiftset :demonic:

:blessed:

As how it should be:salute:

nikkas be mad that I'm still here repping #BandCamp:what:

What am I SUPPOSED to do....it's my favorite fighter.:dahell:

I'm here forever.....#BandCampBoss

:ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maybe they would have back in the day, but Bradley carved the right path for himself and now on top of being skilled, he has that championship swagger, the feeling that he cant be beat.................

Did he duck Khan yes, did he run from a 40 JMM in a fight I called a boxing lesson, yes, did he avoid the tough names at 140 when he reigned supreme yes, did he get the ass whooping of his life and worst ass whooping I seen a elite fighter taking vs Prov yes, did he later duck Prov yes..........All of this has shyt to do with current Bradley or anything in regards to Manny, because I felt it could be argued that he won that Manny fight by a comfortable margin........

LIke I said, my disdain for Bradley is strictly a Prov issue, that's his only question mark in his career, my only issue is that he's a little too brave letting those things spew from his mouth after that showing; but once again thats that championship swagger, Prov made Bradley 100x better, Timmy knows he was at his breaking point, storm back and won, he now feels for real that you have to knock him out :deadmanny: style to beat him, so I can't truly hold his beliefs against him.....

Post random shyt but completely leave out my fight prediction and me saying Bradley is elite but Prov makes me waver on him.....Predictable

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
who said anything about you being weeded up? youre not a pro fighter or any type of fighter period :laff: ...many cats on this forum would knock your chubby ass out cold..weeded out or not...so miss me with that dumb shyt............
Chubby huh, nikka you the one about to crack your fist just to show some struggle cuts, ole 300 pound did push ups for a week ass nikka:stopitslime:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Post random shyt but completely leave out my fight prediction and me saying Bradley is elite but Prov makes me waver on him.....Predictable

But you hate on Bradley, and then got the nerve to say you're gonna be all in on him:dead:

That's my whole point.

mr. smoke weed said:
@Skip b stop dikkriding Bradley you were throwing mad shade on him just last year
Skip b said:
I still throw shade him fukk are you talking about nikka.......

As of Feb 27th, 2014:ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:salute:

Being founding father N El Capitan of #swiftset I have to be around win lose or draw

The titanic could be sinking N I'd be playing "some type of way"on my violin til we drown

#swiftset :demonic:

:blessed:
I'm the captain of this team, fukk a mascot..................:stopitslime:

Hoping from dikk to dikk,..................sucking mad cock:banderas:

:demonic:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: finally back to my regular avatar...the Nigerian superman is back:cape:..no more struggle:salute:

If JCC Jr vs GGG happens I'm coming back for that avi Pat
ZHgCROL.png

Rumors are if he beats Khan he may get Floyd in Brooklyn

:pacspit: on top of :pacspit:

That rumor is just Collazo being paid by the Barclay's to continually bring up fighting Floyd at the Barclays

I'd love to have Floyd in NY but they should focus on getting Danny or Broner to set up shop there.
Broner had the Barclay's :dj2: last time he was there

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
But you hate on Bradley, and then got the nerve to say you're gonna be all in on him:dead:

That's my whole point.
I dont have to dikkride to simply state he could beat Manny, Manny should have close to 10 l's on his record if not for fukkery,, thats the difference between me and yall. I'm rooting Manny here, I mean damn, but am I confident that he's able to pull it off I'm not sure on that. As far as who gets the win I'm leaning towards Bradley because it's only one way Manny wins and thats by ko or multiple knockdowns, although the boxing fan in me wants a Manny victory, and also the boxing fan in me don't want to see the legend end his career like this.................. tough tough order for Manny

Yeah I talk shyt but keep it real, just because I like Bradley doesn't mean I feel he can beat the world and it doesnt mean I will kiss his ass to the moon like yall dikkriding ass bandwagon hoppers......................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
swiftset was born from back and forth arguments @SuikodenII and I had with Choc over Garcia and matthysse lol. back when skip was dikkriding Floyd and saying complete nonsense about Roberto duran and sweet pea
Who was the first one backing Swift........

Who was the only one who had the conviction to battle back and forth with Swift haters..............Post Khan

Who was the only nikka down saying that Matthysse wouldnt even be a challenge, no back pedddling, no wavering, no Matthysse has a chance and aint a bum nikka, none of that

Who was the the only one of us that said Garcia may fukk around and lose partaking in pointless matches with Herrera

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who was the first one backing Swift........

Who was the only one who had the conviction to battle back and forth with Swift haters..............Post Khan

Who was the only nikka down saying that Matthysse wouldnt even be a challenge, no back pedddling, no wavering, no Matthysse has a chance and aint a bum nikka, none of that

Who was the the only one of us that said Garcia may fukk around and lose partaking in pointless matches with Herrera
1. Choc was. he came up with the name lol
2. multiple people did . you included
3. you were the main one saying it.
4. You said but then so did I. You were more on the you think Garcia was struggling to make weight 140 tip. I flat out said Herrera was not a pushover and was a problem.