Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So now, WE'RE the haters on Timothy Bradley when you're constantly talking about how Bradley should've lost his last 3 fights:patrice:

You dont even give Bradley his credit for beating JMM.....but you're gonna be all in on Timmy:comeon:
My only problem with Bradley is his mouth, I now have come to the realization is he has that championship swagger, not just feeling himself, but kind of lightweight believing what he says......Even if he believes whats spewing out if his mouth or not, he's putting that pressure on himself so he could bring his absolute best.......He has that top of the food chain mentality

I give Bradley 100% credit on JMM, I called him elite post JMM, otherwise link it, I only said it can argued that he ran from a 40 year old man and simply squeaked by being that he only landed like 15 more punches while switching from his normal style; and I agreed anyone thinking the fight was closer than advertised is a fair assessment......Great performance there but not dominant, he outworked JMM, but he aint pull out all the stops there, he has another level, JMM simply couldnt bring that out in him, Timmy was so confident he backed off when he damn near knocked JMM down...................

My only issue in regards to his last 3 fights, is a Prov issue and Prov alone.......Prov has a lot of Timmy's juice still, Bradley has to handle that this year........

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
knowing him he prolly only paid attention to bradley when he faced pac..he doesn't tend to be too sharp with fighters unless they are high profile.

I also find it odd that since that Garcia vs Herrera fight, he's been mighty quiet on #swiftset

Actually, @ChocolateGiddyUp been here everyday and took the jabs (no pun intended:heh:), the hate, the sarcasm directed at Danny Garcia and still pushing forward with Danny as being his favorite fighter.

THIS dude, however, dropped a couple posts about the fight and disappears whenever anything is mentioned in regards to that fight and Herrera ever since:dead:

Bu-bu-bu-but he's supposed to be #swiftset to the death:mjpls:

I'm still here riding for AB as my fave fighter, even after a devasting loss......this dude talking bout he bout to be all in on Timmy:russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I also find it odd that since that Garcia vs Herrera fight, he's been mighty quiet on #swiftset

Actually, @ChocolateGiddyUp been here everyday and took the jabs (no pun intended:heh:), the hate, the sarcasm directed at Danny Garcia and still pushing forward with Danny as being his favorite fighter.

THIS dude, however, dropped a couple posts about the fight and disappears whenever anything is mentioned in regards to that fight and Herrera ever since:dead:

I'm still here riding for AB as my fave fighter, even after a devasting loss......this dude talking bout he bout to be all in on Timmy:russ:
Danny won, fukk yall want me to do argue over and over with yall trolling bytches about nothing......

It was a close fight where he landed every meaningful blow, on top of doubling his power shots landed that equals clear win in my book any day, any fight........

I find it comical @Newzz Talks about disappearing when your bytch ass pulls disappearing acts after your hourly sonning from various members....:pacspit:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

the only opinion on bradley that means anything to me from a stanning perspective on here is from @mr. smoke weed his stanning is odd but it comes from a good place...that dude loves how he fights but even he would never refer to bradley-alexander as anything positive never mind as a legit stoppage of devon or an argument on bradley's power lol

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

this is great! congrats to collazo. that last win vs. ortiz & signing with al haymon is a great look. if he beats khan on this undercard it'll be amazing for him.

hopefully they show his fine ass girlfriend on screen. i've seen her in person in brooklyn before. :noah:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
who the fukk said anything about manny you idiot? we're talking about tim bradley and his stoppages...bradley faced a weeded out casa and stopped him..that is facts..that is his well most high profile stoppage...period
Fukk does weed have to do with anything, I aint get my ass knocked out not once, cause I blazed a few l's, what is your agenda in regards to slighting one of Bradleys ko's, vs a guy who has only been stopped by a HOF(bytchmade one) but one in JMM

On top of that ; being all subtle with your Manny love, you know damn well Alexander was his highest profile stoppage, in one of the most look forward matches in the sport in that time period......But continue to throw shade without taking a stance on your convictions, ole passive aggressive ass p*ssy nikka:pacspit:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
My only problem with Bradley is his mouth, I now have come to the realization is he has that championship swagger, not just feeling himself, but kind of lightweight believing what he says......Even if he believes whats spewing out if his mouth or not, he's putting that pressure on himself so he could bring his absolute best.......He has that top of the food chain mentality

I give Bradley 100% credit on JMM, I called him elite post JMM, otherwise link it, I only said it can argued that he ran from a 40 year old man and simply squeaked by being that he only landed like 15 more punches while switching from his normal style; and I agreed anyone thinking the fight was closer than advertised is a fair assessment......Great performance there but not dominant, he outworked JMM, but he aint pull out all the stops there, he has another level, JMM simply couldnt bring that out in him, Timmy was so confident he backed off when he damn near knocked JMM down...................

My only issue in regards to his last 3 fights, is a Prov issue and Prov alone.......Prov has a lot of Timmy's juice still, Bradley has to handle that this year........

:usure:

Skip b said:
Exactly why nikkas need to stop spewing this shyt, Bradley ducked Khan for years as he did Matthysse, Judah, Ortiz, Maidana or anyone that posed a serious threat to him........

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...boxing-heads-enter.1200/page-855#post-7439766

Skip b said:
He had no answers for that one way when Manny was content on punching and having this roll over the damn mat, sitting in the corner getting beat down like Sweat Pea vs Trinidad....................I'm getting sick of Bradley, he's a much better talker than fighter, funny he seemingly fooled most of yall by taking a ass whipping, and running 40 dear life vs a 40 year old

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/brad...more-intelligent-fighter.185770/#post-7152948

Skip b said:
I overrated the JMM win at first but after watching that shyt match a few more times over the weekend, Bradley really didn't do shyt but squeak by and run for dear life from a 40 year old, he was supposed to retire JMM bum ass, by improving slightly JMM edges Bradley but it's no point let Bradley run away with his win like he did in the ringSN: Bradley most hold some type of record for how many times your ass can touch the canvas and it not be ruled a knockdown:heh:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...boxing-heads-enter.1200/page-778#post-6791886

Skip b said:
Boxing lesson, but Bradley ran for dear life was nearly buzz every hard shot JMM landed, and his bytch ass ran when he nearly knocked JMM down, the fight was nothing to boast about even though dominate, had he actually fought instead of running he gets ko'ed...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...boxing-heads-enter.1200/page-778#post-6792012

Skip b said:
People say he only fought prov like a idiot cause he said something prove post Manny, no no no.........................Bradley bytch ass only decides to run for dear life and box when he is badly hurt:mindblown:

The Garica's Maidana and Matthysse's mop the floor with the Timmy Bradleys of the world......

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...boxing-heads-enter.1200/page-778#post-6792510

The Garcia's, Maidana, and Matthysse's mop the floor with him you say?:patrice:

But we supposed to believe YOU will be all in on Tim Bradley and you're one of his top haters though:comeon:

:dead:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
this is great! congrats to collazo. that last win vs. ortiz & signing with al haymon is a great look. if he beats khan on this undercard it'll be amazing for him.

hopefully they show his fine ass girlfriend on screen. i've seen her in person in brooklyn before. :noah:
Rumors are if he beats Khan he may get Floyd in Brooklyn

:pacspit: on top of :pacspit:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:salute:

Being founding father N El Capitan of #swiftset I have to be around win lose or draw

The titanic could be sinking N I'd be playing "some type of way"on my violin til we drown

#swiftset :demonic:

:blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Fukk does weed have to do with anything, I aint get my ass knocked out not once, cause I blazed a few l's, what is your agenda in regards to slighting one of Bradleys ko's, vs a guy who has only been stopped by a HOF(bytchmade one) but one in JMM

On top of that ; being all subtle with your Manny love, you know damn well Alexander was his highest profile stoppage, in one of the most look forward matches in the sport in that time period......But continue to throw shade without taking a stance on your convictions, ole passive aggressive ass p*ssy nikka:pacspit:

who said anything about you being weeded up? youre not a pro fighter or any type of fighter period :laff: ...many cats on this forum would knock your chubby ass out cold..weeded out or not...so miss me with that dumb shyt. there is no agenda he stopped a disinterested, weeded out casa who wasn't even fighting in his prime division. has bradley stopped anyone with a higher profile with his fists? we all know the answer to that. arguing for bradley is not for you. subtle for my manny love? :huh: i am not having an argument about manny. im not talking about manny period :russ:. alexander-bradley was anticipated is the one thing you got right but no one talks about that fight in any positive light. you have the nerve to try to as argument to your stupidity. get all the way fukk outta here :camby:. stick to stanning floyd and garcia.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Rumors are if he beats Khan he may get Floyd in Brooklyn

:pacspit: on top of :pacspit:
naaaaa...you'd think if Khan wins he'll get Floyd. I'd love to see Collazo get that payday, but can't see it happening...i dunno.

And Floyd is only fighting at the MGM anyway. It's like some under-the-table contract, no?