Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Jr? world class talent? :mjlol: the one time jr faced somebody world class he got the shyt beaten out of him for 11 rounds....only thing Jr has that's remotely above average in his chin....he's slow with bad defense..jr is no different than his fellow mexican periban at 168
breh i cant believe guys on here really believe Jr is a beast

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
breh i cant believe guys on here really believe Jr is a beast

he's the one fighter on here that most people like for his antics and fukkery than skills...i mean its clear to me and you he's not anything special...world class fighters dont get the amount of gifts he's had..GGG so far has shown he might have an issue handling speed..this will not be a problem against JR lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know for sure a Tim Bradley would stop a bum ass fighter like Rios having no power and all.
:what:
rVDoJla.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cut that shyt out, he stopped a rugged Alexander, could punchers like Maidana do that to the same Alexander who hasnt been stopped before or since.......There's more than knockouts than simply power, his will and determination makes people give up and want to concede.......

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Cut that shyt out, he stopped a rugged Alexander, could punchers like Maidana do that to the same Alexander who hasnt been stopped before or since.......There's more than knockouts than simply power, his will and determination makes people give up and want to concede.......

He didnt stop Alexander with punches:comeon:

He headbutted Alexander to cut him early and headbutted him to end the fight:ufdup:

Is he a boxer or a Bushwacker?:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He didnt stop Alexander with punches:comeon:

He headbutted Alexander to cut him early and headbutted him to end the fight:ufdup:

Is he a boxer or a Bushwacker?:heh:
He's more boxer than the so called fighter Broner, who was crying to ref round after round because he was getting his ass whooped.....

Joke about that chump nikka we are talking about elite fighters here

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
a technical decision is not a KO...he headbutted devon up...like he usually does in his fights....a weeded out casamayor is his most high profile stoppage (there was the thing with nate campbell :patrice:..but you know that was a NC :troll:)

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He's more boxer than the so called fighter Broner, who was crying to ref round after round because he was getting his ass whooped.....

Joke about that chump nikka we are talking about elite fighters here

Maybe if Broner would've headbutted Maidana, he woulda got the same results as Bradley did:umad:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
a technical decision is not a KO...he headbutted devon up...like he usually does in his fights....a weeded out casamayor is his most high profile stoppage (there was the thing with nate campbell :patrice:..but you know that was a NC :troll:)
Aside from JMM who's stopped Casa with all the names he's faced, Chico couldnt even do that......

You known this though, exactly why you slighted Casamayor leaving yourself a out, but Manny dikkriders will dikkride Manny, and yall are hating for no reason here. Yall will be the reason I switch my pick n root Timmy here.....Flee lil nikka:stopitslime:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Aside from JMM who's stopped Casa with all the names he's faced, Chico couldnt even do that......

You known this though, exactly why you slighted Casamayor leaving yourself a out, but Manny dikkriders will dikkride Manny, and yall are hating for no reason here. Yall will be the reason I switch my pick n root Timmy here.....Flee lil nikka:stopitslime:

Pick Timothy Bradley chump:ufdup:

He didnt win the 1st fight and aint winning this fight either:birdman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Pick Timothy Bradley chump:ufdup:

He didnt win the 1st fight and aint winning this fight either:birdman:
I felt the first fight could have went 7-5 either way, but felt Manny would get the benefit of doubt being champ, which he didnt, Manny and TR simply has ran out of the benefit of doubt card, he has been past it and playing it since Mosley.......

Dont worry by next with yall hating ass nikkas, I'll be all in Timmy:demonic:

SN:Timmy is damn right, for Manny to beat him he has to ko him, and he couldnt ko Rios.............

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I felt the first fight could have went 7-5 either way, but felt Manny would get the benefit of doubt being champ, which he didnt, Manny and TR simply has ran out of the benefit of doubt card, he has been past it and playing it since Mosley.......

Dont worry by next with yall hating ass nikkas, I'll be all in Timmy:demonic:

SN:Timmy is damn right, for Manny to beat him he has to ko him, and he couldnt ko Rios.............

So now, WE'RE the haters on Timothy Bradley when you're constantly talking about how Bradley should've lost his last 3 fights:patrice:

You dont even give Bradley his credit for beating JMM.....but you're gonna be all in on Timmy:comeon:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

who the fukk said anything about manny you idiot? we're talking about tim bradley and his stoppages...bradley faced a weeded out casa and stopped him..that is facts..that is his well most high profile stoppage...period

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So now, WE'RE the haters on Timothy Bradley when you're constantly talking about how Bradley should've lost his last 3 fights:patrice:

You dont even give Bradley his credit for beating JMM.....but you're gonna be all in on Timmy:comeon:

knowing him he prolly only paid attention to bradley when he faced pac..he doesn't tend to be too sharp with fighters unless they are high profile.