Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Does anyone else look at boxing as a real life game of thrones/house of cards? Very political sport with the players jockeying & maneuvering for position?

of course its been that way forever thats why i always :lolbron: when something unexpected happens that goes against the grain

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
First off, Maidana needs an enema cuz he full of crap. WHat power ? Was he ever hurt during the fight ? He was gassed and Broner couldn't hurt him. He's saying that cuz Broner let him get his payday and not push for the rematch after GBP talked to him and greased his palms. Broner is an alcoholic, weed smoker who tours and does drugs with Wayne. WHere would that power come from ? Maybe he meant, "POWdER" :mjpls:

:heh:

Your response is hilarious breh:russ:

dap for your hate being pure, not from concentrate:salute:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Didn't AB get a massive gift over Quintero? In a 8 round fight? Can't wait for April 13th :blessed:

Yes. A 19 year old Adrien Broner, with only 9 professional fights under his belt, struggled. It's true.:manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

How is this "I wanna win on points" ass motherfukker going to talk about anyone's killer instinct?
I have never seen any killer instinct in this boring dude ever not even in the Provodnikov fight. He was fighting to survive in that one not trying to kill his opponent.
He is about as delusional about the type of fighter he is as his goofy ass fans are.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How is this "I wanna win on points" ass motherfukker going to talk about anyone's killer instinct?
I have never seen any killer instinct in this boring dude ever not even in the Provodnikov fight. He was fighting to survive in that one not trying to kill his opponent.
He is about as delusional about the type of fighter he is as his goofy ass fans are.

your hate for bradley never fails me to have :dead:..speaking of which are you going to be buying the ppv breh?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Yep.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

he's full of himself, in a very annoying way plus his head a phucking huge.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
im no bradley fan but i see him beating pac tbh

question is will they give him the decision after the previous controversy

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Be pillow fisted because of bad punching technique and question a legend's lack of killer instinct even though you still needed a gift decision to win brehs. :snoop:

I can't front. Max had me :russ: at the beginning of the Face Off when he was telling Bradley that the whole world thought he lost and he's pulling up polls and bar graphs and shyt. :deadrose:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
your hate for bradley never fails me to have :dead:..speaking of which are you going to be buying the ppv breh?
I don't plan on it but I know my uncle and brother are going to want to see it and since I have the biggest TV they will want to watch it at my spot.
But after getting that shytty Canelo PPV I would be a hypocrite not to get this one anyway.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Timmy sounds like he was talking himself up here trying to convince himself, Manny can't hardly answer but I dont get scared from his vibe, I get focused completely locked in and Manny's eyes tell the story.....Timmy might have talked fire into Manny's ass, hopefully he understands what he's getting himself into. Interesting match, interesting match at a interesting time giving all the sub plots with the 2, Rios, Prov, JMM etc .Although I feel Manny let up on the gas in fight one, I know for sure a Tim Bradley would stop a bum ass fighter like Rios having no power and all......can't wait.....

I like both so it's hard for me to take a stance either way....:manny:

As far as Jr, vs GGG, Jr will whoop his ass something fierce and show him what world class talent is.........................

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jr? world class talent? :mjlol: the one time jr faced somebody world class he got the shyt beaten out of him for 11 rounds....only thing Jr has that's remotely above average in his chin....he's slow with bad defense..jr is no different than his fellow mexican periban at 168