Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/danny-garcia-vs-mauricio-herrera-bout-talks--73841

By Chris Robinosn

Sources close to the situation have informed HustleBoss.com/BoxingScene.com that WBA/WBO junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (27-0, 16 KO’s) very well could be defending his belts against tough veteran Mauricio Herrera (20-3, 7 KO’s) in his next fight.

Garcia will be returning to the ring on March 15, but no official venue has been set at the moment.

Garcia is expected to make the move to the welterweight division in the near future, but will stay at 140 pounds for at least one more fight it appears.

Garcia is riding a high following his gritty unanimous decision victory over Lucas Matthysse this past September and has established himself as one of the rising stars in the sport.

Herrera would present Garcia an opponent with decent experience and a proven chin, but it isn’t the fight many were expecting.

Stay tuned for more details on Garcia’s next move.

@ChocolateGiddyUp

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lucas won't be ready til April or May he needed time for that eye to heal:lolbron:

Herrera is Mexican N beat Provodnikov..this is will be a statement fight:demonic:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It seems like Gamboa has decided to get career advice from Joan Guzman. Guzman's advice consist of staying inactive, & looking to jump to various weight classes with absolutely no career structure at all. As a result, you will continue to lower your status until eventually you fall into irrelevancy.
that and not giving a shyt about making weight for fights

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lucas won't be ready til April or May he needed time for that eye to heal:lolbron:

Herrera is Mexican N beat Provodnikov..this is will be a statement fight:demonic:
i got no problem with the herrera fight..he did give ruslan and mike alvarado all hell...he's never been stopped or down (as far i know)...shame that herrera doesn't have much in power

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UIFEg5D.gif

:mjlol:

:what:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so their saying keith thurmans set for a april fight in LA or San Antonio..theyre still deciding the fighter

hope its shawn porter

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I'd much rather see Hank Lundy get that shot.........hell I'd like to see Matthysse/Lundy

Herrera, for the current circumstance isn't a terrible opponent, but nothing to get excited over in the least.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so looks like its gonna be Bradley-Pac II. :ehh:

I think that just because a lot of us are not jumping out of our seats about this....there will be decent fan support and interest.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'd much rather see Hank Lundy get that shot.........hell I'd like to see Matthysse/Lundy

Herrera, for the current circumstance isn't a terrible opponent, but nothing to get excited over in the least.

right because Herrera doesn't have the power to really bother danny (although he did mark up Alvarado and Ruslan pretty good :patrice:)..he does have a fighting chance of outworking him though as he is a volume puncher and a counter puncher.. a weird combination..it depends if his chin can hold up from danny's punches