Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Watching Spadafora-Perez and man this dude is washed up........why GBP sign him? :why:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Watching Spadafora-Perez and man this dude is washed up........why GBP sign him? :why:

ddint spaddy sign to gbp before he lost? but yeah spaddy is done...that perez fight was a little close but he didnt have the power to put perez away or really bother them...he wasted his prime getting into bullshyt..cant feel sorry for him

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Look all fighters get pusssssy but that music though ......

:scusthov:

tumblr_mt6b75j8rU1rdu029o1_500.jpg
:demonic:
2prsdv5.jpg

Does he still want that rematch :demonic:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now Bute is trash even though it was a 50-50 bout going in......... hindsight is always 20/20 but I hear you. However, those intangibles (polishing, pointers, confidence) can turn a B fighter to an A fighter, maybe even an Elite fighter. That's why I feel trainers get disrespected way too heavily on here, like what they do is only minimal, naw that's horse manure. That's what great trainers do, turn shyt into sugar.

And J Prince watching Ward's back? You must not know J. Prince, he's a snake like the rest of em.........

I'm very aware of JPrince. While he is your manager, I guaranteed he's not gonna let someone fukk with his money. Let's say if a JPrince figher was to get a death threat, he's gonna put an end to that shiit. That's what I mean by having his back.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Brandon Rios and Yuriorkis Gamboa going at it on Twitter :mjlol:
Rios said he'd meet him at 140

Not that I'm against this fight, but last time these two tried negotiating TR tried to sue Gamboa stating he breached a contract to fight Rios and no-showed..... Gamboa stated he never signed anything and Arum/TR jumped the gun on promoting an unofficial fight. Abril showed up and got himself the fight by starting one with Rios. Rios then went on to get embarrassed by Abril and miss weight.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Rios said he'd meet him at 140

Not that I'm against this fight, but last time these two tried negotiating TR tried to sue Gamboa stating he breached a contract to fight Rios and no-showed..... Gamboa stated he never signed anything and Arum/TR jumped the gun on promoting an unofficial fight. Abril showed up and got himself the fight by starting one with Rios. Rios then went on to get embarrassed by Abril and miss weight.
TR basically ran a smear campaign against Gambao and essentially killed his career. He hasn't been the same since

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
TR had nothing to do with his last two performances looking like :patrice:
True, but IMO it's been a combination of ring rust and just disinterest.

I still believe Gamboa has it in him, He just needs a dance partner. He has a track record of stepping up with the competition. That's why I think a fight with Mikey G would turn out better than people expect.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like Gamboa has decided to get career advice from Joan Guzman. Guzman's advice consist of staying inactive, & looking to jump to various weight classes with absolutely no career structure at all. As a result, you will continue to lower your status until eventually you fall into irrelevancy.