Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Here ya go:

#BandCamp

:smugbiden:
Well now that there's proof, there will be a rematch. I've been thinking and, I truly believe it should headline its OWN show and not be on the under card of Mayweather-Khan. Broner and Canelo both don't need the bump, they're stars on their own. Garcia too, I think, or at least should be :ld:

-The Gawd returning either the 22nd or 29th of March. Mares bout to proceed in May or June.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'd be shocked if Broner Maidana 2 isn't on the Floyd PPV

No Canelo
No Swift
No Mares
No Santa Cruz

They goin need a good undercard

They might throw Keith Thurman vs Shawn Porter on there, but that aint strong enough

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"Yesterday I was lying. Today I am telling the truth."

#excusecamp :smugbiden:

Hey, #BandCamp aint got nothing to do with that:manny:

GBP/Haymon just trying to look at for their investment......Adrien "The Problem" Broner:youngsabo:

Maidana better hope the next fight aint close:shaq:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I'd be shocked if Broner Maidana 2 isn't on the Floyd PPV

No Canelo
No Swift
No Mares
No Santa Cruz

They goin need a good undercard
Mayweather wants all TMT fighters on the undercard. J'eon Love, Badou Jack, Mickey Bey, Chris Pearson, Ashley Theophane, Ishe Smith, etc . Badou Jack is the wildcard since he's in a WBC eliminator with James DeGale whose camp offered 3/1 in England. If Jack's people decline that offer it goes to purse bid 2/14.

Now, Schaefer and Showtime prolly looking at TMT's fighters like :patrice: :camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mayweather wants all TMT fighters on the undercard. J'eon Love, Badou Jack, Mickey Bey, Chris Pearson, Ashley Theophane, Ishe Smith, etc . Badou Jack is the wildcard since he's in a WBC eliminator with James DeGale whose camp offered 3/1 in England. If Jack's people decline that offer it goes to purse bid 2/14.

Now, Schaefer and Showtime prolly looking at TMT's fighters like :patrice: :camby:

That'll be a struggle undercard :sadcam:

I can see something like The One

2 TMT bouts
Co mainevet
Floyd/Khan

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:wrist:

LucasMatthysse-GimnasioAranoBoxAB1.jpg

@SuikodenII Imma need you to pay up
Wg3Phhd.png

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

That's my lil Sweet Pea :ohlawd:

Can you imagine {my god) if he had Pea's for lack of a better word ....swagger ? Not just in personality but in terms of the confidence of their own defensive skills. Rigo knows but coming from that Cuban background he never abandons his fundamentals, which is great for purists but man that would be cool.