Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Since AB wants to stay @ 147 I'd say a good opponent for him would be Josesito Lopez...he has a name, a known spoiler, Mexican, not too dangerous

Cotto ain't shyt never liked him never will:smugdraper:

Angel Garcia said it best...nikkas goin think since Danny gave Matthysse that work they will too N they go end up :dead::deadrose:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And here's what #MatthysseMafia thinks about #bandcamp's chances.......

mj-laughing.gif
Did Matthysse not win the fans poll, when the Garcia fight was unsigned:skip:

Haymon would have put Swift on the backburner if Broner wanted those problems just as they have put Swift on the back burner the last 2-3 years, and even more evident now with this Khan Floyd mess..........

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Since AB wants to stay @ 147 I'd say a good opponent for him would be Josesito Lopez...he has a name, a known spoiler, Mexican, not too dangerous

Angel Garcia said it best...nikkas goin think since Danny gave Matthysse that work they will too N they go end up :dead::deadrose:
Nah Lopez can crack, he shook Maidana ass to the core, if the first grazing shot on Broner chin kills his legs the whole fight, I think Lopez can replicate that......

Broner chin is suspect, Maidana couldnt knock down Khan or Corpse looking Morales

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

either him, Soto-Karass or Pablo Cesar Cano...and whichever two don't get picked can fight each other in a guaranteed slugfest

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
either him, Soto-Karass or Pablo Cesar Cano...and whichever two don't get picked can fight each other in a guaranteed slugfest

I forget bout Cano that be a good choice

I doubt they'd choose JSK due to his height N his first Rd where he buzzed Thurman...Haymon would be having Berto nightmares all over again

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Funny, you brought up Swift in the post up above. AB has 27 victories....only 1 was by SD. Danny Garcia won more fights by SD than Broner has:smugbiden:
I'm actually pissed off AB bum ass messed up a Swift match.......

I mean corpse looking Morales boxed Maidana head off and embarrassed him, and so did bum ass Alexander, career long sparring partners is beating Alexander, and AB The future gets spanked from pillar to post by Maidana................

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

AB will be fighting Malignaggi again.....watch:heh:

Malignaggi doesnt have as many options as he thinks he has and doesnt wanna get in there with Keith Thurman. If Garcia doesnt accept the fight with him, I can see AB vs Paulie happening again:russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

I mean corpse looking Morales boxed Maidana head off and embarrassed him, and so did bum ass Alexander, career long sparring partners is beating Alexander, and AB The future gets spanked from pillar to post by Maidana................

All those losses were prior to Robert Garcia working with Marcos Maidana. He's a different fighter now.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Could you imagine the Swift hook landing on Broners chin like Chinos did:merchant:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
AB will be fighting Malignaggi again.....watch:heh:

Malignaggi doesnt have as many options as he thinks he has and doesnt wanna get in there with Keith Thurman. If Garcia doesnt accept the fight with him, I can see AB vs Paulie happening again:russ:

Paulie is with Uncle Al now too breh he getting that SD this time :shaq: