Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Post where I said top 5 WW

I'm sorry....you said he was "elite". When someone says that a boxer is elite, doesnt that mean he would have to be at LEAST top 5?:yeshrug:

Paulie is elite now and has been teetering on that precipice for a few years now, he just doesn't have elite pop which has got him killed vs the bangers he's faced.

Yall dont get mad cause yall boy aint shyt, I was the main one one that brigade while bytch nikkas sat back and defended this c00n show.:pacspit:

:umad:

If you say Pauletta is elite and Broner beat him then................what does that make Broner?:mjpls:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...os-maidana-thread.167288/page-21#post-6595511

Fall back lil nikka:ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Prov?:usure: Yall gotta stop overrating him until he beats somebody official first:snoop:

Garcia? He's the King at 140:manny:

And Matthysse? He's still on the bubble to me. He can be the real deal or a real hype job truthfully. He's lost all 3 fights to his best 3 opponents to be honest:yeshrug:

What I meant about them not being Maidana, is that they are smaller than Maidana and dont have his reach or punching output. Plus he has just as much punching power or more. That's what bothered Broner. The fact he was so much smaller than Maidana. Broner is bigger than both Matthysse and Prov.

Danny Garcia though? We dont want those problems yet:whoa:

Put it like this if there no ten point must system, and the Bradley Prov fight was a street fight would anybody actually say Bradley won being out on his feet multiple times, rolling over the damn mat like a acrobat and being saved bell the bell with a long count, why are people trying to pretend this didnt happen vs a handpicked fighter drag out of his division, now im hearing shyt like Timmy is Mayweather toughest matchup, toughest matchup my ass......................

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Aight.......Provodnikov you can hide behind the Berlin Wall, so no worries there. Garcia, well you're quick to back down, so no worries there. Matthysse.......you already know your avi would be replaced, keep thinking Lucas ain't a problem solver.....better pray nightly that fight never happens :shaq:

I already told you after AB beats Lucas........the bandwagon for #BandCamp is gonna be back rolling again at full speed:youngsabo:

This is what #BandCamp thinks about #MatthysseMafia's avi threat:pacspit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm sorry....you said he was "elite". When someone says that a boxer is elite, doesnt that mean he would have to be at LEAST top 5?:yeshrug:

Fall back lil nikka:ufdup:
I said on the fence of elite but his power is his deficiency holding him back, maybe I was wrong consider I felt maybe Broner just maybe had a bad night at his 1st match at 147, but now we all know he aint shyt:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Put it like this if there no ten point must system, and the Bradley Prov fight was a street fight would anybody actually say Bradley won being out on his feet multiple times, rolling over the damn mat like a acrobat and being saved bell the bell with a long count, why are people trying to pretend this didnt happen vs a handpicked fighter drag out of his division, now im hearing shyt like Timmy is Mayweather toughest matchup, toughest matchup my ass......................

I dont think Timothy "No Power" Bradley would bother Floyd at all. That's a question you would have to ask our resident Bradley fans on here.

He cant rough up Floyd because he's too small. His defense isnt good enough for accurate puncher like Floyd. His arms are too short. I think Floyd would make easier work of Bradley than he would of Amir Khan personally:heh:

What would Floyd have to work to "stop" against a Tim Bradley?:what:

There is NOTHING Bradley brings to the table that Floyd doesnt already do way better. It aint like he could outbox Floyd. He dont even have the faster hand speed:yeshrug:

How you gonna fight like a "Mexican" fighter with no pop?:dead:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I already told you after AB beats Lucas........the bandwagon for #BandCamp is gonna be back rolling again at full speed:youngsabo:

So he couldnt deal with Maidana, but he deals with the same damn fighter but dirtier with more pop........

@SuikodenII Im not sure if Matthysse beat Maidana, Maidana beat him 3 times and in the am's putting him on his ass numerous times. Would be a great fight to watch though that has trilogy all over it, Chino aint trying to sit back and let Haymon/Schaefer tell him what to do, and I love it, he making it hard for Khan........

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont think Timothy "No Power" Bradley would bother Floyd at all. That's a question you would have to ask our resident Bradley fans on here.

He cant rough up Floyd because he's too small. His defense isnt good enough for accurate puncher like Floyd. His arms are too short. I think Floyd would make easier work of Bradley than he would of Amir Khan personally:heh:

What would Floyd have to work to "stop" against a Tim Bradley?:what:

There is NOTHING Bradley brings to the table that Floyd doesnt already do way better. It aint like he could outbox Floyd. He dont even have the faster hand speed:yeshrug:

How you gonna fight like a "Mexican" fighter with no pop?:dead:
:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Im not convinced on Lucas Matthysse:yeshrug:
But you are on Broner though huh, a man that humps nikkas n the ring and make girly sound effects when he punches

The open his mouth screaming and letting his opponent know a punch already coming was strike 1 and 2 for him at the elite level...................Maidana was strike 3, he done

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So you believe Bradley would be a threat to Floyd?:dwillhuh:

I'm calling it now, Floyd wins 119-109. Bradley wins the 1st round and loses every other round:ufdup:
Nah it's just disgusting watch you hop from dikk to dikk cause Broner aint shyt

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
But you are on Broner though huh, a man that humps nikkas and the ring and make girly sound effects when he punches

The open his mouth screaming and letting his opponent know a punch already coming was strike 1 and 2 for him at the elite level...................Maidana was strike 3, he done

Only a fool thinks a boxer never loses a fight......Matthysse has lost 3 of em but you think Broner's done:ufdup:

Broner's lost once and can still come back, win his next fight in typical AB entertaining fashion, and be back on top of the game. Until he shows me different, yes I am convinced on him.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Nah it's just disgusting watch you hop from dikk to dikk cause Broner aint shyt

I aint a Floyd fan....but I think he can beat Bradley rather easy. However, it's always HYPOTHETICAL with Floyd. Maybe if Floyd quit hiding behind promoters and money, and just took the best FIGHTS available, we wouldnt have to have these mythical matchups for him all the time:dead:

Broner's a 3x Champ in 3 different divisions at 24 years old.....if that's what "aint shyt" is, I'd like to see who's done better currently in boxing by the age of 24:smugbiden:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

And here's what #MatthysseMafia thinks about #bandcamp's chances.......

mj-laughing.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Only a fool thinks a boxer never loses a fight......Matthysse has lost 3 of em but you think Broner's done:ufdup:

Broner's lost once and can still come back, win his next fight in typical AB entertaining fashion, and be back on top of the game. Until he shows me different, yes I am convinced on him.
By SD:skip: