Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:bryan:

This nikka Manny need to be worried more about fighting the IRS rather than Mayweather:damn:
:smugfavre:

shyt is very real for Manny right now, and the bad thing is a Mayweather fight don't even solve his issues now, he owes 68 mill in taxes, and that doesnt include court fees, and penalties, interest and such. Bad enough he cant milk after the rios flop, if he fights a Mayweather it will be a ass whipping for free

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
No it was because they knew a IRS levy was pending, use your brain don't forget he sold his US properties beforehand also, Manny can't play the good boy here, he is complicit as fukk...................

Man ain't nobody trying to hear your theories lil nikka because that's all ir is... A theory.... He sold his property because it wasn't being used

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:smugfavre:

shyt is very real for Manny right now, and the bad thing is a Mayweather fight don't even solve his issues now, he owes 68 mill in taxes, and that doesnt include court fees, and penalties, interest and such. Bad enough he cant milk after the rios flop, if he fights a Mayweather it will be a ass whipping for free

68 milly?

Mannys about to be Wesley Snipe'd by the IRS:deadmanny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Man ain't nobody trying to hear your theories lil nikka because that's all ir is... A theory.... He sold his property because it wasn't being used
Theories..............

Whats fact is Manny owes 50 million to the Phillipian IRS and 18 million to the US IRS, he's done......

Expect a Arum vs Manny vs Koncz feud shortly Arum has already subtly thrown blame on Manny and Koncz and Manny people is pointing at Arum.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
68 milly?

Mannys about to be Wesley Snipe'd by the IRS:deadmanny:
That number is too insurmountable to overcome:wow:

Manny will see a jail cell behind this bullshyt, and as much as I want to feel sorry for him his gullible ass has no one to blame but himself:beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Porter has to defend his title, or else face his mandatory Kell Brook by June, Bums getting at the Bums I aint mad, 147 needs to clean up their mess

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
That number is too insurmountable to overcome:wow:

Manny will see a jail cell behind this bullshyt, and as much as I want to feel sorry for him his gullible ass has no one to blame but himself:beli:

:heh:

You right and even though I joke I still feel bad for Manny dude goes out and puts his life on the line in the ring and them sucka ass bytches (bob and mike)have not only stole from past earning's but are setting him up to be broke for years after the fact off potential garneshment and liens. Not to mention possible jail time. I really hope this is one of the rare cases bob arum is telling the truth and there is just some misunderstanding taking place but I cant trust dude for shyt.

Manny need to join The Money Team on some NWO shyt, like be at a presser with Bob Arum to announce his resigning then all of a sudden Floyd, Al and Leonard come out, then Manny stand up like hes gonna confront them to only shock the world by ripping open his dress shirt to show a TMT shirt underneath

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
[
So................. they went China to avoid paying taxes the exact same shyt he's in trouble for, do you use your brain before you dikkride???????

They went to China because it was very close compared to America and the taxes are much lower than the states... they didn't go to NOT pay taxes.. you know how stupid you sound... post some more theories breh :smugfavre:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
interesting article from 2011... :lupe:

Manny Pacquiao's Money Problems: Is He Losing Millions of Dollars?
BY HENRY MARTIN (SENIOR ANALYST) ON JULY 22, 2011

I find this incredibly interesting, but this might not come as a surprise to some of you.

If you have not heard, Michael Koncz has supposedly been dismissed from Pacquiao's camp.

This rumor has been quashed by Koncz, Arum and Pacquiao himself to be false saying that Koncz is still under the employment of Pacquiao. Koncz is actually heading to the Philippines with the contract for the November bout with Marquez to be looked over and finalized with Pacquiao.

So now you may be wondering what started all the rumors that Koncz was fired by team Pacquiao.

There have been several rumors as to why.

One is because of an ongoing beef between Timothy James of MP8.ph and Koncz.

Another is because of Koncz's limited knowledge on boxing and his recent interview with fighthype.com, where he dismissed Pacquiao's statement of unlimited blood testing to the day of the fight.

The last rumor that I've heard of, and this seems to be the more likely one to me, is that Pacquiao has been losing millions of dollars, and they feel that Koncz is somewhat responsible.

Recently, a document was issued by the House of Representatives in the Philippines detailing the congressman's net worth.

He had a net worth of about 1.134 billion pesos, which is equivalent to $26 million.

This brings up the question, where did all of his money go?

Now, this is a far cry from what people have estimated what his net worth would approximately be. His estimated net worth was $70 million. His $26 million is almost one-third of what people believed it to be!

He also recently made more than $20 million in his fight against Mosley and about $35 million from his Clottey and Margarito fights last year.

This only fuels the theory that Pacquiao is reconstructing his inner circle, which supposedly started with Koncz.

Pacquiao recently hired Visionqwest resource group, an accounting and auditing firm in Los Angeles, to handle all accounting and contract reviews. Also, they were to review Pacquiao's contracts and audit the Pacman's earnings.

Pacquiao believes that there are inconsistencies between how much he was told he earned from the PPV buys share and how much is being reported to the IRS. He also denies losing millions of dollars and joked about how he recently bought a million-dollar house.

Whatever happens though, I'm interested in knowing if he really is losing money and if he is, where it is all going. I wouldn't be surprised if he spent most of it on his latest game show (buying gifts for the less fortunate) or if people have been funneling money from him.

I should also point out that Pacquiao is notorious for his donations to his countrymen from donating money to the typhoon Ondoy victims and even handing out money to impoverished.

You never know. Pacquiao has an insanely large posse, and it wouldn't be too surprising if somebody he thought he could trust was stealing from him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:heh:

You right and even though I joke I still feel bad for Manny dude goes out and puts his life on the line in the ring and them sucka ass bytches (bob and mike)have not only stole from past earning's but are setting him up to be broke for years after the fact off potential garneshment and liens. Not to mention possible jail time. I really hope this is one of the rare cases bob arum is telling the truth and there is just some misunderstanding taking place but I cant trust dude for shyt.

Manny need to join The Money Team on some NWO shyt, like be at a presser with Bob Arum to announce his resigning then all of a sudden Floyd, Al and Leonard come out, then Manny stand up like hes gonna confront them to only shock the world by ripping open his dress shirt to show a TMT shirt underneath
2 separate IRS entities having misunderstandings...........Not to mention tax misunderstandings is $1000 off here or there, not no tens of millions in excess.

Arum and Koncz has set Manny up, Manny should have went with his intuition and stay signed to GB