Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
bradley didnt ko peterson breh..i shyt on bradley because his actual boxing skills appalls me..he's flawed but his conditioning and his athletic style make him game..an athletic style only last so long in boxing
who the fukk am I thinking of...shyt. Bradley did knock peterson down and wide UD'd peterson though

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I believe you're thinking of Joel Casamayor. He's the one that Bradley KO'd (well TKO'd to be exact)
Did timmy knock him down 3 times in the fight? Regardless, #DessertDwellers didn't 'out will' Peterson, he beat the shyt out of him

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Did timmy knock him down 3 times in the fight? Regardless, #DessertDwellers didn't 'out will' Peterson, he beat the shyt out of him
Yep, knocked him 5th, 6th, and 8th before his trainer threw in the towel. And yes, Bradley completely dominated Peterson.

I never understood the hate for Desert Storm. I've always liked him as a fighter :manny:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yep, knocked him 5th, 6th, and 8th before his trainer threw in the towel. And yes, Bradley completely dominated Peterson.

I never understood the hate for Desert Storm. I've always liked him as a fighter :manny:
Likewise, Bradley earned his stripes for the Manny fight and then (albeit with suspect) beat manny, and hasn't looked back since and is on most educated folks p4p list at 3. I don't understand the coli lightweight shytting on dude, all he does is win

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:dahell: fuk u mean and??

TMZ known for putting out fraudulent shyt... but fukk it, go run with their information my nikka

Oh yea. Link one god dammit. TMZ is a real news source that breaks damn near everything in entertainment.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:bryan::sadcam::why::deadmanny:
Bob.Arum_.Pimp_.jpg

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Kassim Ouma fights 2morrow :dwillhuh:

Sam Soliman returns as well............Sturm somewhere like :merchant: