Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
arum paid for that WBC ranking. this shyt is becoming more clearer by the moment. he wants to keep Manny in his place.
I dont think so, the ranking is the least of Arum concern. And we all know the relationship Floyd has with the WBC, being the 1st golden champ and such....

This is team Mayweather strolling along and closing the casket while taking a victory lap around a failing Manny at the time. And now with all of this how will it make team Mannyr look to avoid a Mayweather match when he becomes that mandatory.....

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthony...-to-the-mat-boxer-reportedly-owes-18-million/

Not true the tax percentage is 12% in China......

So basically by going oversees Manny conceded at least 50% of the usual cake selling a ppv flop, when in the us the numbers could have been double or tripled, a smart man could have simply conceded the 27%, which is why Arum want the next fight in the US. Not to mention the bad blood running to China to avoid taxes caused to his paying fans such as myself to offer the fight for $5.00 than free to them chinese muthafukkers like he's chinese n shyt and also the bad blood he caused with the IRS by pulling this stunt, like they aren't hip to the games these foreign athletes pay, Manny got too confident and blatant with it and had to be disciplined, hopefully Manny doesnt think being Manny get him away from IRS problems

Yall see what I'm saying? :wow: where do you come up with this crap :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
maybe because Bob has been fukkin him and took somewhat of an L to appear as if he was doing Manny a solid given his tax issues. :manny:

similar to Floyd having to face Canelo after Guerrero. Sho ate that first one but said its back to B.I. on the second one. Bringing the fight back stateside puts more money in TR's pocket and does better PPV numbers and gate. and if anybody is gonna get raped on the next PPV it will be the undercard fighters and Pac's opponent.

betchu Manny's next fight ends up in Texas :patrice:

The thing is that I dont see where Manny fights having any impact on PPV numbers. The Rios fight wasnt on at 10am here, it wasnt taped and shown later date , it wasnt on a weekday either it was still a Saturday night in the US and started at a standard ppv start time and pretty much bombed

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
:damn: does everything have to be some hidden conspiracy agenda with you nikkas when it comes to Top Rank?? It aint that complicated.. Pac wouldn't make as much money fighting a non draw like Rios or Alvarado on the states with that tax increase.. so they tried something new and opted to fight in China instead

Right and assuming this is the case why would he come back here to fight in April? Why not fight in China or another country, tax free in April?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yall see what I'm saying? :wow: where do you come up with this crap :pachaha:
What do you see a rios and Manny selling in the us, I see at least 750 -1.2

Manny basically conceded half the pie selling 350-475 thou, instead of paying the 27%, simple mathematics fat boy

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: does everything have to be some hidden conspiracy agenda with you nikkas when it comes to Top Rank?? It aint that complicated.. Pac wouldn't make as much money fighting a non draw like Rios or Alvarado on the states with that tax increase.. so they tried something new and opted to fight in China instead

thats where :ufdup: he would make more, but they tryin to skirt around this tax chit. plus venues aint gonna let TR bend em over. TR also aint gonna load up the undercard. they tried to make money the cheap way by going to Macau. Bob always up to some shady chit. I remember when one of his PPV they didnt give rights to HBO. Think it was a Manny fight too.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Manny basically conceded half the pie selling 350-475 thou, instead of paying the 27%, simple mathematics fat boy

Selling in the U.S.?? :dahell:

Does @Skip b know that the fight still sold in the U.S. even though the actual fight was in China.. He's starting to worry me

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
thats where :ufdup: he would make more, but they tryin to skirt around this tax chit. plus venues aint gonna let TR bend em over. TR also aint gonna load up the undercard. they tried to make money the cheap way by going to Macau. Bob always up to some shady chit. I remember when one of his PPV they didnt give rights to HBO. Think it was a Manny fight too.

I fukked up... So tell me how he would make more by the fight being in China :smugfavre:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh...I hear what you saying about rumors....but if its being talked about, there is some truth to it. but you can see with your own eyes whats going on...or should be able to see. Macau, WBC rankings, every interview talmbout Floyd possibility, etc... its all there.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

:bryan:

The thing is that I dont see where Manny fights having any impact on PPV numbers. The Rios fight wasnt on at 10am here, it wasnt taped and shown later date , it wasnt on a weekday either it was still a Saturday night in the US and started at a standard ppv start time and pretty much bombed

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukked up... So tell me how he would make more by the fight being in China :smugfavre:

first thing is....it wouldve done better PPV numbers. second...by trying to circumvent the system, they now have IRS agencies on their ass. they wouldve been more successful in the states but his check wouldve gotten raped. Manny gettin used.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Selling in the U.S.?? :dahell:

Does @Skip b know that the fight still sold in the U.S. even though the actual fight was in China.. He's starting to worry me
Where was the promotion mainly held in the US or oversees, do you not understand that the promotion equal the sells see Guerrero and Floyd where Floyd didnt promote and Guerrero had that Gun charge:snoop:

The promotion was so shyt they had to make frivolous fights with Roach a nikka with Parkinsons getting his soul kicked out of him just to cause some commotion and pub for the fight and I still didnt know the exact event date until like a day before the fight

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
As expected Rigo bored the fans in and out of the ring. Viewership numbers per Dan Rafael for Saturdays fights:

HBO:
Rigo-Agbeko - 550k
Kirkland-Tapia - 718k
Macklin-Russ - 401k

Showtime:
Malignaggi-Judah - 640k
Porter-Alexander - 515k
Bika-Dirrell - 446k
Lara-Trout - 429k

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
As expected Rigo bored the fans in and out of the ring. Viewership numbers per Dan Rafael for Saturdays fights:

HBO:
Rigo-Agbeko - 550k
Kirkland-Tapia - 718k
Macklin-Russ - 401k

Showtime:
Malignaggi-Judah - 640k
Porter-Alexander - 515k
Bika-Dirrell - 446k
Lara-Trout - 429k
Wasnt his fault but:scusthov: